PDA

View Full Version : Online Gaming PS2

nismo_sr20_wut
04-16-2003, 12:09 AM
Ok, about a week ago my PS2 fell over with auto modellista inside, the disk got scratched and i couldnt play it anymore, so last night i went and bought the game again, which sucked but hey the game is fun right? I mean you race online and drift with other people, mod cars etc. Then, i go online and see 30 people total, 27 in city all racing vipers or civics, and 3 people in mountain, and 2 of them are friends and im the third one, and b4 i messed up my first disk there was like 40 people a night in mountains, is this game dead or what? If anyone knows of any other online racing games i dont know about let me know because NOONE goes onto Auto Modellista anymore, ive been going on and off yesterday and today and still have yet to see more then 40 people total.

HaLo
04-16-2003, 02:11 PM
I haven't had time to play... And right now, I'm packing because I'm moving in may. :)

boro240
04-16-2003, 03:14 PM
yeah i havnt played in awhile online. last time i played period was when my girlfriend came over. :)

ProjectWidow
04-16-2003, 06:49 PM
I got Midnight Club 2 and its a pretty cool game if your into that kinda of stuff. I like it, but thats just my opinion. It also has Online racing but i never tried it. I dont have the proper things to set it up. It should be pretty cool since you can do battle challenges and race other people.