PDA

View Full Version : M1Autosport

TallGuyTurbo
07-13-2009, 06:28 PM
I placed an order with Jameson from M1 Autosport on June 2, 2009 for a M Sport body kit with front and rear widebody fenders. Over PM, Jameson seems like a good person to deal with. he worked with me on pricing and initially responded to my PMs with a hurry. Two weeks later no kit. I asked him to update me on the status of my order.

He claimed to have broke my rear bumper and gave me $20 off my purchase as a showing of good will. He then told me, via PM, that he would ship out my kit as soon as he got a new rear bumper for me. I told him to keep my updated as I need this kit so I can get my car into the paint and back on the road. It has been over a month and still no kit. He will not return my PMs. He will not return my calls either. I had no choice but to file a dispute with PayPal today so I can possibly get my money returned.

Anyone who deals with M1 Autosport, here is your warning. They will do everything to get your money, but when it comes to getting the product you have paid for....forget about it.

If anyone can put me into contact with him or anyone at M1 Autosport, I would greatly appreciate it.

SoCal-s130
07-13-2009, 08:51 PM
I have personally bought a couple items through M1 Autosports and have never had a problem with them and it was always smooth. I have heard rumors that they are going through remodeling right now at the shop too so that may be a possibility..

blackrms13
07-13-2009, 11:18 PM
ive dealt with them too, they came to my house to drop off the kit for an extra 20 bucks :)

brndck
07-14-2009, 12:46 AM
i bought some origin fenders from robert @ m1 with no problems. he gave me a good deal and i picked em up at their shop. no complaints at all. just my .02 and my personal experience.

bardabe
07-14-2009, 01:43 AM
I dealt with Peter Before very cool guy, I picked up the stuff locally from them I needed an Apexi filter and they happened to have it in stock but close to closing time. He waited for me to go pick it up.

TallGuyTurbo
07-14-2009, 05:23 AM
See, thats the strange thing about this. I researched them on here and saw they had great reviews. However, when I have $$$ tied up with them and nobody wants to talk with me or call me back I really don't have a choice.

If anyone from the shop sees this, I am willing to be reasonable about this. Resolve the situation with me and I'll have the post deleted or I'll post about how they helped resolve it. I'm not here to ruin someones name. I'm just like everyone else here, I love cars (http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?p=39239317#) and hate when someone messes with my money.

WideBody_S13
07-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I bought a kit from M1 under the notion it was guaranteed fitment, NO DICE, fitment was terrible, their so-called FRP was cracking and they looked of poor quality. Was told i would get my money back its been over 4 months with no response... The U.S. attorneys office was contacted, who then contacted the FBI, and they are looking into it.

TallGuyTurbo
07-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I bought a kit from M1 under the notion it was guaranteed fitment, NO DICE, fitment was terrible, their so-called FRP was cracking and they looked of poor quality. Was told i would get my money back its been over 4 months with no response... The U.S. attorneys office was contacted, who then contacted the FBI, and they are looking into it.

I literally escalated my claim to a PayPal claim as soon as I read your post.

99maxgtr
07-15-2009, 09:09 AM
all these guys are local as well. so any problems it's easier for them to go to them directly.

TallGuyTurbo
07-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Good point...is there anyone who could possibly swing by the shop and just see whats going on and let me know? I would GREATLY appreciate it.

M1Robert
07-15-2009, 07:40 PM
post has been deleted.

DrFtKiNg240sxy
07-16-2009, 12:31 AM
You have been PM'ed

I am totally in shock about this.

TallGuyTurbo
07-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Fellas,

Thanks to some of the members here communicating with the right people, it looks like there may be a positive resolution to all this. Thanks for everything y'all ( I'm from the south haha) have done so far!

TallGuyTurbo
07-31-2009, 08:38 AM
Update: A forum member went a spoke with the M1 Bodyshop. I spoke with Marwin, who told me that Jameson was let go due to scheduling conflicts or something similiar. I have spoken with Marwin at the bodyshop and he claims that the email address Jameson used was not linked to the M1 paypal account. He told me to tell Jameson to call him and that whole situation can be resolved with one phone call.

Jameson Gankee has responded one time to my PM one time, stating he was busy with family who are visiting from out of town.

It looks from my point of view, that Jameson scammed me out of $870 bucks. I filed a Paypal claim against the email address used, and did not get a refund. I'm trying to figure out what to do from here...Jameson claims up and down that he will help me get this settled, however he won't respond to me. I'm going to call Marwin again to see if Jameson has contacted him. If not, I may be forced to move towards legal action. I will not lose my money without a fight.l

TallGuyTurbo
07-31-2009, 08:46 AM
I spoke with Jameson. It appears Peter Tang, the former manager there, has run off with the money. This is shitty..if anyone knows where he is..please let me know.