PDA

View Full Version : AC Slatering mishap :/

BustedS13
07-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

DreamN
07-12-2009, 09:02 PM
if this is true I am laughing with sheer delight. good times.

articdragon192
07-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Hahahahahahahahahah omg hahahahahahaha

Daniel.
07-12-2009, 09:06 PM
LOL this has GOT to be fake. LOLOLOLOLOLz

ALTRNTV
07-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Cool. Missouri is awesome.

aziankingz
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
hahaha omfg thats the funniest shit ive heard this week..

doogstein
07-12-2009, 09:26 PM
lol thats too funny you got me in trouble wit my girlfriend for laughing too loud and wakin her up. but fuck it that story was well worth it.

98koukile
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow... you couldn't have tried that at your house? lol

BustedS13
07-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Cool. Missouri is awesome.

no emissions and we shit backwards. fuck cali.

DreamN
07-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Blah... it's a fake.

just searched it and it's been posted on many forums for years now.

BustedS13
07-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Blah... it's a fake.

just searched it and it's been posted on many forums for years now.

how dare you.

DreamN
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
post up the vid of your roommate and I'll take it back lol

BustedS13
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
2006 was a crazy time.

ALTRNTV
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
no emissions and we shit backwards. fuck cali.
Some people actually grow up from the "fixing up cars" stage of their lives and don't
have to worry about emissions.

This story is older than dirt.

handinpants
07-12-2009, 10:02 PM
omg, i am laughing soo hard it can't contain myself, thats the dumbest thing i have heard in a long time.... one time it was really crowded in the movie theatre, and all the toilets were full except for the middle one, and there were no barriers, so i went over there, and pulled my pants down all the way and set up shop... and i could not stop laughing.....

sleep
07-12-2009, 10:42 PM
4 chan copy pasta?

The people of 4 chan
http://thisaintnews.com/images/pics/1247158802-4chan_people__they_are_like_this_gif.gif

I KNEW i would be able to use this gif somewhere within 24 hours of saving it!

BustedS13
07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Some people actually grow up from the "fixing up cars" stage of their lives and don't
have to worry about emissions.

This story is older than dirt.

noooooooo

;_;

Matej
07-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Yesterday a friend of mine decided to bring me to the stripping club near where I live. I was a bit confused and willy-nilly about it since I have a girlfriend. I talked about the idea to her and she did not seem to like it. Of course she couldn't force me not to go, plus a part of me wanted to see what it was like, since I never had the 'chance' to go to such a place.

The first thing that surprised me is how the girls strip - some of them are really acrobatic, as silly as it may sound, this is the truth. I was also surprised how a couple danced totally naked, as I thought it would be a breasts-only show. We soldiered through like 10 beers (we drank before so it didn't cost too much) and then my friend told me, "your biggest obstacle is coming." I didn't understand what he was talking about until a couple minutes later.

This dumb, average-looking girl comes to see us and takes a seat. I immediately understand she's after our money and wants to bring me upstairs for a private dance. I escaped to the washroom. Minutes later, I came back and another girl was there. Way more cute, natural and intelligent. We talk for a couple minutes and my friend says, "it's time for you to go," and I go upstairs with the girl (he paid the dance for me....)

I must say I felt wrong touching the ZOMG AMAZING body of this 29-years old girl who looked 19. Today I can still smell her perfume on my hands even though I took a shower. Of course, being me, I told my gf about the experience and she's a bit mad/sad about it. So the reason I wrote this, except to share my life, is to ask you guys if you ever went to the strippers, how your experience was, and if you feel like it's cheating to touch the body of a girl way out of your reach and way more cute than your gf.

I shouldn't be saying this, but I escaped the club (drank too much and felt like poop) and returned home by foot (no taxi). When my gf found me in the bed, I cried because I felt dishonorable towards her. Silly me. And I puked on the floor. http://www.ziptied.com/forums/Smileys/zt/icon_cry.gif

imnotmatt1189
07-13-2009, 12:31 AM
^ lolwut. ^

Helghast
07-13-2009, 02:15 AM
I honestly think AC Slatering is the best way to drop off the kids to the pool.

You can lean on the water-reservoir-thingy-majig and read something comfortably.

Also eat your dinner, saving plenty of time !

turbo_dreams
07-13-2009, 06:34 AM
And here i am thinking this thread might be a gangster solution w/ a weird name as to how someone redid their a/c lines on a bottom mount setup that doesn't burn the a/c line. Great, Read all while eating my tuna sandwich.

ryguy
07-13-2009, 06:55 AM
And here i am thinking this thread might be a gangster solution w/ a weird name as to how someone redid their a/c lines on a bottom mount setup that doesn't burn the a/c line. Great, Read all while eating my tuna sandwich.

I was thinking somewhat the same thing, some kind off air con repair I'd never heard of. I was pleasantly surprised.

driftphenom
07-13-2009, 08:34 AM
fake or not, its the funniest shit ive read in a long time. fucking highlarious, crying laughing. i dont really know why either........ just the concept, not the story.

exitspeed
07-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Who would have thought of this?

sleep
07-13-2009, 10:43 PM
^ 4 chan...........

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/deluzioned/waitwhat.jpg

Flipzide
07-14-2009, 12:46 AM
dear god.. don't bring 4chan into this forum... lmao.

Felipe
07-14-2009, 01:01 AM
this thread is full of... WUT???

http://www.deviantart.com/download/71812955/lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

DataXUnknown
07-14-2009, 01:48 AM
I started giggling and feeling bad for the OP, then read a few posts down and got depressed, then saw 4chan and said I'm going to exit this thread...then I laughed at the picture following it of the bathtub faucet and had to post my feelings upon this thread.

BustedS13
07-14-2009, 07:59 AM
well, if it's going to be that kind of party.

final boss.

tTjr_oCo6uU