PDA

View Full Version : cokblockers suck a$$

rancid240
04-15-2003, 12:13 PM
I hate cokblockers, whether it be a male friend being stingy with his platonic girl friend, or another girl being stingy with her friends...i say fudge em get the fudge out

discuss

Dousan_PG
04-15-2003, 12:16 PM
hahaha
agreed.
worst is the friend who cant take a hint to get out.
if my friend is going to get busy, then i'll get myself some food at the local burger place. come back later.

i expect a friend to do the same for me.

ruf
04-15-2003, 12:43 PM
F that. I offer to work the lube and the camera.

rancid240
04-15-2003, 12:44 PM
ky jelly?:p

ruf
04-15-2003, 12:47 PM
WET Platinum. Much better for long sessions.

kid_nissan
04-15-2003, 01:08 PM
Well I got a good story..
My car happened to be leakin oil... ok no big deal... I take it to my mech, and he is like ur not gunna have it for the weekend, ok i can live with that.. well it just so happens, my girlfriends parents are gone for the weekend I didnt know this.. so i call the mech and they have the car running again, and i get a call its the mech, "um nick we have a lil problem" oh yah? "its still leaking oil" I flipped out, and now i have no way of getting to my gf's house and get some loving, so thats my cockblock for the monthe i suppose, and i still have no car.

whateverjames
04-15-2003, 02:00 PM
http://systemsilence.com/cockblocked.gif

boro240
04-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by kid_nissan
My car happened to be leakin oil... ok no big deal... I take it to my mech, and he is like ur not gunna have it for the weekend, ok i can live with that.. well it just so happens, my girlfriends parents are gone for the weekend I didnt know this.. so i call the mech and they have the car running again, and i get a call its the mech, "um nick we have a lil problem" oh yah? "its still leaking oil" I flipped out, and now i have no way of getting to my gf's house and get some loving, so thats my cockblock for the monthe i suppose, and i still have no car.
call a cab! take a bus! do what ever you can man.

Maeda
04-15-2003, 03:44 PM
when all else fails start running! :D

just tell your g/f to take the bus...

KiDyNomiTe
04-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Maeda
when all else fails start running! :D

just tell your g/f to take the bus...

why would the g/f take the bus, she is the one with the empty house.

You could take the bus, get a cab, have a friend drive you. If I knew the situation and I wasn't doing anything important (and you were a good friend) I would drive ya, but if it takes more than 20 minutes your paying for gas, or she better have a friend.;)

i too hate cockblockers, I have had a few encounters with em, some people just always show up at the wrong time, and say the wrong things.

Thrill Capsule
04-15-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by kid_nissan

This is why I have the mustang and a motorcycle along with the 240, I refuse to be stuck without transportation.

EDIT: also my g/f has a mini-van and firebird formula, so if for some strange reason all my vehicles die, i can borrow one of hers :p

adey
04-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Hahahahahhahaa... Best thread ever!
hey Dousan, sometimes I feel like maybe we're cock blockers... you know, we're always hanging out in the garage working on our cars... :D :p

rancid240
04-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by adey
Hahahahahhahaa... Best thread ever!
hey Dousan, sometimes I feel like maybe we're cock blockers... you know, we're always hanging out in the garage working on our cars... :D :p

I believe the correct term for that would be "buttbuddies."

:D har har har

Phlip
04-16-2003, 05:12 PM
I learned this a while back: Dealing with college chicks, they always try to travel in pairs... If one is coming over for the first time, she'd hate you to think she's a hoe, so she has a friend come along to keep her from/give her a good reason not to put out... You combat that with a cock blocker BLOCKER. That's right, you have a friend or a family member at the house to occupy that extra one long enough for you to talk number one into the bedroom. Granted, this person will need to have either lowered standards or just not give a fuck who he hits, or he will have to owe you a favor... If no favors are owed, keep in mind that you will have to return this one and no bishing about the outcome is allowed.

adey
04-16-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by rancid240
I believe the correct term for that would be "buttbuddies."

:D har har har Har Har har! Just because Dousan's getting some from me doesn't mean YOU will too!! I know you want it, and that you've wanted it for a while now...! Don't deny man... but I won't stoop down to your levels! ( pun, pun! ):D

rancid240
04-16-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by adey
Har Har har! Just because Dousan's getting some from me doesn't mean YOU will too!! I know you want it, and that you've wanted it for a while now...! Don't deny man... but I won't stoop down to your levels! ( pun, pun! ):D

Damn, caught red handed!:o

And no thats not me smiling like a doughnut (which I ask many girls to do heh heh

Steeles
04-17-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by PHLIP
I learned this a while back: Dealing with college chicks, they always try to travel in pairs... If one is coming over for the first time, she'd hate you to think she's a hoe, so she has a friend come along to keep her from/give her a good reason not to put out... You combat that with a cock blocker BLOCKER. That's right, you have a friend or a family member at the house to occupy that extra one long enough for you to talk number one into the bedroom. Granted, this person will need to have either lowered standards or just not give a fuck who he hits, or he will have to owe you a favor... If no favors are owed, keep in mind that you will have to return this one and no bishing about the outcome is allowed.

so THATS how you get laid... you play blocker! so how man does Dirk owe you lol. BTW I may need to blocker blockers for friday night.....

Phlip
04-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
so THATS how you get laid... you play blocker! so how man does Dirk owe you lol. BTW I may need to blocker blockers for friday night.....
Actually, I owe HIM one on that (ask him about Cocoa, he'll tell the story when he finishes laughing)... I usually get my brother to do it, if you haven't noticed, you guys have the tendency to show up late, Roger included and my brother is usually at the house and doen't really care what he hits if I offer him some beer or something.

Steeles
04-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Actually, I owe HIM one on that (ask him about Cocoa, he'll tell the story when he finishes laughing)... I usually get my brother to do it, if you haven't noticed, you guys have the tendency to show up late, Roger included and my brother is usually at the house and doen't really care what he hits if I offer him some beer or something.

you've never invited me over for pussy either. I show up on time for that :) shiet I'll be there early for that.

Phlip
04-21-2003, 12:00 PM
you've never invited me over for pussy either. I show up on time for that :) shiet I'll be there early for that.
My college chicks pimping has gone down considerably since my schedule got so hectic, it's mostly chicks from work now... I will call you next time I need a blocker buster...

Foxcolt
04-21-2003, 01:22 PM

LOL...that's called taking one for the team. We've all had to do it in someform or another.

Steeles
04-21-2003, 01:57 PM
My college chicks pimping has gone down considerably since my schedule got so hectic, it's mostly chicks from work now... I will call you next time I need a blocker buster...

we both need to get back up in that scene. I wanna start with that hooters waitress Jenn.....

and we need to move quickly on a crib. i checked out one out on old battleground that has some promise...

The Mole
04-22-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Foxcolt
LOL...that's called taking one for the team. We've all had to do it in someform or another.

you beat me to it man!!!

thats what what me and my roomate call it to..

heheh taking one for the team...
i love that line

Phlip
04-22-2003, 05:06 PM
we both need to get back up in that scene. I wanna start with that hooters waitress Jenn.....

You had her in hand, and ruined it... Then you turned around and had her again friday, but left it to go to donuts in the parking lot...

Steeles
04-22-2003, 05:31 PM
bish YOU scared her off the first time! lol but it made us memorable the second time. I'll get the digits next time. wanna swing throught there THurs. when you leave work since jason and I are headed for the Atl this weekend? and man the donuts were worth it. you shoulda seen the look on Brent's face when I flipped it around.. hahaha he was looking through my CDs when I punched it! scared the crap outta him!

theronin
04-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by The Mole
you beat me to it man!!!

thats what what me and my roomate call it to..

heheh taking one for the team...
i love that line

Taking one for the team, Grenade Jumper, Wingman

these are all names employed by my roomies and I

Steeles
04-25-2003, 07:41 AM
I had to bring this back from the dead. I was watching TV last night and saw a coors lite commercial with a tribute song to the wingman! it was great! freakin ghilarious! the girl rubbing my back at the time asked if I was playing wingman when I met her though... that sucked.. I mean what the hell do you say to that?

theronin
04-25-2003, 02:05 PM
were you playin wingman when you met her?
Cause that woulda been hilarious!

Phlip
04-25-2003, 02:39 PM
bish YOU scared her off the first time! lol but it made us memorable the second time. I'll get the digits next time. wanna swing throught there THurs. when you leave work since jason and I are headed for the Atl this weekend? and man the donuts were worth it. you shoulda seen the look on Brent's face when I flipped it around.. hahaha he was looking through my CDs when I punched it! scared the crap outta him!
Bish I didn't scare her off, she told you to come back that sunday and you failed to do that... Is that MY fault? Exactly... Maybve when you go back and get it right, you get her to bring love by the house and I play wingman...

Steeles
04-25-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by theronin
were you playin wingman when you met her?
Cause that woulda been hilarious!

hahaha no actually I was trying to gt my buddy to play wingman with her friend but he wasnt having that since he was single at the time and I wasnt.

Steeles
04-25-2003, 02:46 PM
Bish I didn't scare her off, she told you to come back that sunday and you failed to do that... Is that MY fault? Exactly... Maybve when you go back and get it right, you get her to bring love by the house and I play wingman...

haha true.. where was I that night? I think I was gettin some ass... and if love comes by too it'll just be a thresome anyway. no wingman needed there!

kandyflip445
04-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by rancid240
Damn, caught red handed!:o

The puns never stop!!!!!:p

I hate cockblockers. I have a way of dealing with them though. Just get up to get some water or something real quick and then tell your friend to get you some more beer or somthing and lock him out of the room!:D It works most of the time.......:rolleyes:

thx247
04-27-2003, 10:31 PM
well thank god i can just wave my friends off when i want to get busy with the gf. key is to keep intelligent friends

johnadams
04-29-2003, 09:08 AM
what if they bring their cock blocker blocker blocker?

Steeles
04-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by johnadams

Why am I having flash backs of The Big Hit?

Phlip
04-29-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by johnadams
Are you saying that you only have one friend? If so, you are screwed, if not, we all get in... The fact, however, remains that the blocker only works wehn done to the first degree, that third chick is usually a duck and no one would want to hit her anyway, so she will often spend time on the couch talking to Dutchess, my dog, while I handle business in the room...