PDA

View Full Version : CO 1995 240sx FS, or Trade

Siemper Fi
07-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting but i am lurking on here all the time, just forgot my other accounts username lol.. but i owe money to the bank, and with no job and getting ready to leave for boot camp, i have no other choice but to see if someone wants to buy her or trade for a S13 or FC.

car:
1995 240sx SE
moonroof, electric windows and locks.
non-ABS 5 lug with OEM 16 inch rims. needs two new tires.
about 2 months ago i was planning on painting it but i stoppped due to money issues. so all the body work is done and its primer grey. sitting in garage ever since.
clean interior cloth seats.
ka24de bone stock engine with around 175k on the odometer. runs great drove it to school everyday..
replaced alternator, battery, starter, and clutch about 1k ago. changed the oil every month no matter how much i drove it.
has a small oil leak on oil pan but its not so bad.
cracked windshield
brand new jvc cd player with infiniti speakers, but nothing is hooked up due to previous owner messing up all the stock amp wiring.

im asking 4,000 obo to start it off,
oklahoma title.
hopefully someone wants to trade an s13 or FC so i have somehting to drive before i leave.

im currently in mexico right now so i can not get any current pics. No linksbut here are a few that i took in may when i was going to paint it

thanks
-berto

racerx2k1
07-10-2009, 05:18 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html

And last but not least, a friendly reminder that external links to other for sale pages are not authorized:

eBay
Craigslist
other car forums.