PDA

View Full Version : disabled drifter

ttLOVEjh s13
07-10-2009, 01:24 AM
I dont know how he got started but damn i give him big props for drifting without using legs... and kazama having a hard time drifting himself.

YouTube - JZX 100 cresta team weld disabled drifter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bSHYUGzmwU)

andmattsayd
07-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Real old.
:repost:

Vision Garage
07-10-2009, 01:35 AM
wondering where teh gas and brake are. I figured the clutch is that little wheel thing on the wheel. then i see a whole bunch of random paddle shifters

SoCal-s130
07-10-2009, 01:39 AM
real old.
:repost:

boy id say.

brndck
07-10-2009, 01:42 AM
dude weld built that car almost 4 years ago.
welcome to the internet.
might i suggest buying option mags and joining the ranks of those who live in the present.

andmattsayd
07-10-2009, 01:50 AM
boy id say.

Hey my name is soft pants.
whats yours?!

apex
07-10-2009, 04:31 AM
wondering where teh gas and brake are. I figured the clutch is that little wheel thing on the wheel. then i see a whole bunch of random paddle shifters

no the wheel inside the steering wheel is the gas
clutch is on the shifter little button or sumthing
big lever is e-brake little lever is for clutch kick
and little lever behind the steering wheel is front brakes

it looks really hard to get used to drifting like that

ixfxi
07-10-2009, 10:12 AM
i dont care how old this shit is, i never seen it before and its fucking awesome.

kingkilburn
07-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Him and the car were featured in Modified a year or so back. I'll see if I can find it and upload scans.

Edit
The article was more about him than the car but is still full of pics.

!Zar!
07-10-2009, 01:06 PM
i dont care how old this shit is, i never seen it before and its fucking awesome.

Word.

That shit is crazy.

The big wheel is for steering.
The smaller one outside of it is for gas.

The shifter has a sensor that notices your hand going onto the shifter and it pulls the clutch in as well as lets it out.

He has a hydraulic ebrake. The other handle moves in conjunction with the shifts so I believe it allows him to pull the clutch in for clutch kicking.

And the lever to the left of the steering column is the brake.