PDA

View Full Version : The tec. Hope you guys like

PRADOgy
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Here you can find my latest. I know some of you here were diggin the last tec mix. Hoping im up to par still.

zSHARE - Dj Dayv - Techish Knowledge.mp3 (http://www.zshare.net/audio/62239403a122cdb1/)

Stream or Download it.

Feed back is important to me, so please do.

myspace.com/dayvkaos twitter.com/dayvkaos.

see ya'll around.

fyi basssssss to the maxxxxxxxxxxx :smash:

Taniguchi_Is_#1
07-09-2009, 08:01 PM
i liked the last two mixes you posted on here better. this one is a bit slow in developing; honestly speaking, i think you missed on some of the song selection and on a couple transitions. keep up the effort, though. :bigok:

janders211
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM
that site sucks...never got to the music because I got irritated with all the spam. ADHD

Taniguchi_Is_#1
07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
that site sucks...never got to the music because I got irritated with all the spam. ADHD

i got 2 pop ups in the whole 59 min of streaming music. you must suck at the internet.

PRADOgy
07-10-2009, 10:03 AM
i liked the last two mixes you posted on here better. this one is a bit slow in developing; honestly speaking, i think you missed on some of the song selection and on a couple transitions. keep up the effort, though. :bigok:

Yeah bro I feel ya. This mix is more tech house and Minimal/techno. A but more debthfull genre anda different kind of energy.. low and heavy.. thanks for the feedback

LeftNutOfGowd
07-10-2009, 10:07 AM

Stop using internet explorer and get firefox lol