PDA

View Full Version : stupid accident

chrisa
07-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Today really started off shitty, i got up for work got ready jumped in my car and back into another car. :duh: Now this is my question to you guys, should i pay for the whole amount of the damage to his car? I live in a cultisack (sp?) and he was parked in the middle of the road. Now i know that yes i am at fault cuz i ran into him but he was illegally park on the street. I have included a very rough drawing i did here at work on paint of the layout of my street. But im fucking pissed dude.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/cacahead85/crash.jpg

s13boy89
07-09-2009, 02:26 PM
should be his fault fuck him lol

chrisa
07-09-2009, 02:26 PM
thats what im saying! dont park in the fucking street!

JVD
07-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Did you take pics?

He might be somewhat at fault. You still hit him tho.

I dunno.

exitspeed
07-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

I don't see the word "Lawyers" anywhere in the title of this site.

I'd suggest you talk to one instead of a bunch of people on the internet. You might be screwing yourself even talking about it on here.

blueshark123
07-09-2009, 02:40 PM
its actually his fault for illegally parking.
If u hit someone who is doubled parked on the street its their fault.

chrisa
07-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

I don't see the word "Lawyers" anywhere in the title of this site.

I'd suggest you talk to one instead of a bunch of people on the internet. You might be screwing yourself even talking about it on here.

its actually his fault for illegally parking.
If u hit someone who is doubled parked on the street its their fault.

i dont need a lawyer, i was just asking for people opinions. its just a pretty small accident but i dont want to get stuck with everything if i wasnt 100% at fault.But i was thinking since he was doing something illegal and i wasnt maybe i wont get stuck with the bill.

HyperTek
07-09-2009, 03:12 PM
lets flip the story... your in a hurry and u park real quick, not realizing your a good 2 feet or 3 away from teh curb, thinking ur gonna be out real quick but end up stayin. Or your car rolled down the driveway, and you come out to see your car smashed.. do you say "oh well, i deserved it" ?

HyperTek
07-09-2009, 03:14 PM
u know what, i forgot simular happen to me, i bumped into a car. ill post later

exitspeed
07-09-2009, 03:19 PM
i dont need a lawyer, i was just asking for people opinions. its just a pretty small accident but i dont want to get stuck with everything if i wasnt 100% at fault.But i was thinking since he was doing something illegal and i wasnt maybe i wont get stuck with the bill.

Do what you want. But g6civcx would tell you it's not wise to do what you are doing.

Sl3KA
Don't admit fault. You're probably going to need a lawyer to fight this one... yes he should not be parked there but I also see stupid mustangs with no tail lights on the freeway which if get rear ended... they have no tail lights... ? It's just a big pain but you don't know until you go in front of a judge :p Lawyer = $$$ I rather just pay cash for the damage if it's not too much, though, don't offer that if you don't want to pay everything he want's cause that's admitting fault right there.

kevmeistah21
looks like a uterus

Brian
07-09-2009, 03:23 PM
cul-de-sac

JVD
07-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Do what you want. But g6civcx would tell you it's not wise to do what you are doing.

I don't get this.

You think the lawyers are going to find this online? How?

I could see if it was another Zilvia member you hit or something... but who's gonna find/care about this thread?

Sl3KA
07-09-2009, 03:32 PM
JVD is going to call the Canadian Police! :ddog:

exitspeed
07-09-2009, 03:34 PM
I don't get this.

You think the lawyers are going to find this online? How?

I could see if it was another Zilvia member you hit or something... but who's gonna find/care about this thread?

I remember this thread too.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/180553-little-heads-up-all-you-post-online-about-legal-matters.html

Just sayin. OP can do whatever they want though. Ain't my prob.

FrankDukes
07-09-2009, 03:42 PM
What to do:

1. Never admit fault
2. Get his info
3. Talk to a lawyer.

4. Just tell the lawyer to tell the insurance that the mofo parked illegally.

"The car came out of nowhere!" Tell them to use the fact that there are RULES for parking and ILLEGALLY PARKED cars may lead to avoidable accidents. Why we don't park in front of fire hydrens, why we don't park in the RED on a busy blvd., why we don't stop where it says "no stopping anytime."

He has violated this rule and as a result an Avoidable accident has occured!

His inconsiderate act and selfishness has cause both he and you time and money and hardship.
He has insitigated a potential and actual hazardous event, and should not be called an "Accident" but a "Deliberate" and arrogant indangerment of public safety!

Check freaking MATE SON!

MrMigs
07-09-2009, 06:06 PM
On a lighter note, don't you think it's pretty damn embarassing to have backed into a parked car? If it was me, I'd front the bill just out of feeling like a stupidass for not looking in my rearview mirror.

DALAZ_68
07-09-2009, 06:29 PM
On a lighter note, don't you think it's pretty damn embarassing to have backed into a parked car? If it was me, I'd front the bill just out of feeling like a stupidass for not looking in my rearview mirror.

like tripping over a cordless phone... :tardrim:

chrisa
07-09-2009, 06:47 PM
What to do:

1. Never admit fault
2. Get his info
3. Talk to a lawyer.

4. Just tell the lawyer to tell the insurance that the mofo parked illegally.

"The car came out of nowhere!" Tell them to use the fact that there are RULES for parking and ILLEGALLY PARKED cars may lead to avoidable accidents. Why we don't park in front of fire hydrens, why we don't park in the RED on a busy blvd., why we don't stop where it says "no stopping anytime."

He has violated this rule and as a result an Avoidable accident has occured!

His inconsiderate act and selfishness has cause both he and you time and money and hardship.
He has insitigated a potential and actual hazardous event, and should not be called an "Accident" but a "Deliberate" and arrogant indangerment of public safety!

Check freaking MATE SON!
HOT DAMN!!!! that sounds good haha

i was to busy trying to not scrape my exhaust and bumper off whilst missing the properly parked cars.

Vision Garage
07-09-2009, 06:54 PM
it looks like a pretty long distance back. so im guessing you didnt look back at all the whole time? maybe you should turn in your license man!

chrisa
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
it looks like a pretty long distance back. so im guessing you didnt look back at all the whole time? maybe you should turn in your license man!
thats a drawing on paint jack ass.

Kamburrito
07-09-2009, 07:18 PM
hahahahaha fucking chris. shame on you. you asian driver.

chrisa
07-09-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah i've been around my japanese gf too much haha just when i put the new front end on i smash the rear.

SochBAT
07-09-2009, 07:25 PM
that is still a FUCKING DISTANCE WHEN BACKING UP.

WHO THE FUCK IS RECKLESS ENOUGH TO BACKUP AND NOT LOOK?

To be totally upfront, I think you should stop bitching, because ultimately, YOU backed up into HIM.

YOU didn't take the fucking second to even half-ass glance at your rear view mirror to see A FUCKING CAR IS BEHIND YOU.

If I were to compare this to something, it would be this.

"I shot a gun, and it hit someone, but HE WAS STANDING IN THE NO SHOOTING ZONE! ITS HIS FAULT!"

Vision Garage
07-09-2009, 07:37 PM
haha. man im just point out the obvious. do you look thru your front windshield when backing up? maybe its just me but i learned to put my right arm over my passenger side seat and look back during my license test.

duffman1278
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
haha. man im just point out the obvious. do you look thru your front windshield when backing up? maybe its just me but i learned to put my right arm over my passenger side seat and look back during my license test.

QFT! I look behind all the time like that, unless I'm in the desert and I know there's no one for miles, but even then I'll take a quick glance.

Slammed180
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM

Canadian police are ruthless.
Their horses will kick your ass.

90hatchie
07-09-2009, 08:45 PM

if u do that here ur automaticly failed
u have to use ur mirrors

Bubbles
07-09-2009, 09:07 PM
1. Never admit fault

Now i know that yes i am at fault

2. Get his info

................huh...............seriously?...... ......

3. Talk to a lawyer.

i dont need a lawyer

Ruuuuhh oh.

Vision Garage
07-09-2009, 09:14 PM
here as in where? i think I would rather trust my eyes in looking through my back window then to trust a tiny little rear view mirror.

!Zar!
07-09-2009, 10:38 PM
/women

/thread

LifePlazaCircuit
07-10-2009, 02:55 AM
lol

msglength

SochBAT
07-10-2009, 02:58 AM
Your case is like swiss cheese.

So many holes.

Sl3KA
07-10-2009, 04:13 AM
It could have been a cat! Whew put some broadway mirrors on and remove that tint from the rear window lol

JVD
07-10-2009, 11:04 AM

http://thegreencuttingboard.blogspot.com/RCMP.jpg

Sl3KA
07-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Call her to my house! I'll back into my neighbors car!

r6_240sx
07-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Last time I checked, after you get an accident you call the police and file a report immediately. Cops usually gives their opinion at whose at fault in the police report and why. Then you call insurance, tell them your story and info on how to get official report from police.

From there, the insurance companies usually deal with it.

Sl3KA
07-11-2009, 04:09 AM
^ and if it's more than $500 in damage or someone got hurt or died you must report it to the DMV within 10 days.

chrisa
07-11-2009, 12:12 PM
its not bad enough to call the cops, its pretty much settled now.