PDA

View Full Version : Asking the Xpertzz

Magicfan1423
07-07-2009, 12:43 AM
This is not Nissan-related so I'm posting in Off-Topic-

I'm trying to find options for coilovers for my 93' Camaro, and the only coilovers I can find are the KW Variant 3's, which are $2k. That's not necessarily bad, but I'm just looking for other options and I'm finding it difficult to find coilovers for camaros.

Thanks in advance for any advice given

GSXRJJordan
07-07-2009, 01:18 AM
This is not Nissan-related so I'm posting in Off-Topic-

I'm trying to find options for coilovers for my 93' Camaro, and the only coilovers I can find are the KW Variant 3's, which are $2k. That's not necessarily bad, but I'm just looking for other options and I'm finding it difficult to find coilovers for camaros.

Thanks in advance for any advice given

This is definitely not the right place to ask. I don't know what you're interested in doing with the car, but you don't need coilovers for drag, so I'm guessing you're into drifting or roadracing - QA1 makes some good adjustable coilovers for reasonable prices:
Spohn Performance :: 1993 - 1997 GM F-Body >> Suspension >> Shocks & Accessories (http://www.spohn.net/shop/1993-1997-GM-F-Body/Suspension/Shocks-Accessories/)

I'd hop on some f-body forums and see what people are using.

Magicfan1423
07-07-2009, 01:26 AM
This is definitely not the right place to ask. I don't know what you're interested in doing with the car, but you don't need coilovers for drag, so I'm guessing you're into drifting or roadracing - QA1 makes some good adjustable coilovers for reasonable prices:
Spohn Performance :: 1993 - 1997 GM F-Body >> Suspension >> Shocks & Accessories (http://www.spohn.net/shop/1993-1997-GM-F-Body/Suspension/Shocks-Accessories/)

I'd hop on some f-body forums and see what people are using.

Thanks for the response, those are not bad at all. I asked here because most people on the camaro forums are into drag racing, and aren't knowledgeable with coilovers, so I come to the drifting experts for help :D
These trampoline-spec springs and struts that come stock are not doing the job lol, so I need a change.

GSXRJJordan
07-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the response, those are not bad at all. I asked here because most people on the camaro forums are into drag racing, and aren't knowledgeable with coilovers, so I come to the drifting experts for help :D
These trampoline-spec springs and struts that come stock are not doing the job lol, so I need a change.

Haha, try LS1tech, they have some roadracers over there.

Magicfan1423
07-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Haha, try LS1tech, they have some roadracers over there.

Yeah, I'm just not getting many options, lol, but thanks for your help!