PDA

View Full Version : twin charged sr questions

NMs14.5kouki
07-02-2009, 09:32 PM
ok so im planning on twin charging by s13 sr20, i have done a ton of research. prolly at least a couple hours on multiple nights. i want to know everyones opinion on it and any ideas on how to get it done. i know it is possible just a matter of how to do it, and what size pulleys and such to run. i want to have a stupid responsive drift car that will kill tires from anywhere in the rpm range. any help would be greatly appreciated.

GSXRJJordan
07-02-2009, 10:01 PM
V8 is cheaper.

You will have to adapt a supercharger to fit - the only factory options were for the KA (from the Frontier). It's a lot of extra cost, for not that much gain (as opposed to a turbo-only setup).

If you went centrifugal, your cost is up a bit, but fitment is easier...

waynehead05
07-03-2009, 01:52 AM
read this it might be helpful.

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-announcements-feedback/236973-new-s15-twin-charge-kit-power-enterprise.html

Tearlessj
07-03-2009, 02:46 AM
V8 is cheaper.

You will have to adapt a supercharger to fit - the only factory options were for the KA (from the Frontier). It's a lot of extra cost, for not that much gain (as opposed to a turbo-only setup).

If you went centrifugal, your cost is up a bit, but fitment is easier...
Agreed, all said and done you could have went V8. More power and probably more reliable.

NMs14.5kouki
07-03-2009, 08:37 PM
read this it might be helpful.

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-announcements-feedback/236973-new-s15-twin-charge-kit-power-enterprise.html

i saw that a couple of times, makes me not want to do this. i thought about a v8, but i would much rather do something that is a lot different from what most people have. im trying to gather as much info as i can to fully decide on what i want to do for the set up, im definitely keeping the sr so v8 swap isnt an option for me. my car is also currently v-mounted so im looking to route the supercharger through the intercooler too.

Csomme
07-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Hasn't a twin charged SR been done before? Or is it just me. I keep picturing a black s13 with a twin charged SR in it.

wtf. Is it seriously just me?

GSXRJJordan
07-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Hasn't a twin charged SR been done before? Or is it just me. I keep picturing a black s13 with a twin charged SR in it.

wtf. Is it seriously just me?

The only one I know about was Bee*R's S15, and Power Enterprise's S15.

But since everything's been done, the answer is most likely yes lol.