PDA

View Full Version : CA Selling domain name - LowOffsetWheels.com

chrisngo
07-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Hey guys,

First off...keep flames to a minimum. Read through this and if you must flame then it's your right.

I know this is an unusual "product" but up for sale is a domain name that I have owned for a few years. I stopped maintaining it some time ago but I still pay for the hosting service. I have recently decided to sell this name and use the host space for another site.

You will be purchasing www.lowoffsetwheels.com (http://www.lowoffsetwheels.com). Please do not knock the site looks. It's very old and not maintained anymore. The sale will include transfer of ownership of the domain name. This will NOT include any hosting...but that can be worked out if you are serious about purchasing the site.

This domain name is perfect for anyone that caters to the VIP and/or drift niche. You can even use this name and forward it to a different site that already exists...it's all up to you!

My asking price is $400.00 obo. I believe this can be made up in the first one or two sales/group buys generated from the site.

Thanks!
Chris