PDA

View Full Version : turbo warning sticker

boosteds14
04-12-2003, 10:05 AM
hey does anyone remember about that sticker that said something about that "the car is equipt with a turbocharger and any women wearing tight close has to remove it " its something like that. i dont remember actually what it stated.

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could actually get a couple of those stickers. i want to slap one on my visor and one on my brothers car.

jeff

silnv
04-12-2003, 10:12 AM
IIRC, they were being sold on ebay so maybe there are a few on there.

thelinja
04-12-2003, 11:02 AM
you mean.....this? (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410567127&category=6755)

Steeles
04-12-2003, 03:16 PM
I aint paying 12 bucks for it. I'll redraw it and take it to a sign shop first. helps to have hook ups ;) put it on the passenger side window

SilviaDriver
04-12-2003, 04:52 PM
they got a vtec version of that stick as well. not like any of care. but i just wanted to say.

Phlip
04-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
I aint paying 12 bucks for it. I'll redraw it and take it to a sign shop first. helps to have hook ups ;) put it on the passenger side window
last week at piedmont (1/8th mile for those that weren't there), there was a GMC Cyclone that had one of those stickers on it... He had another one too, on the other side that has something different and equally witty, Roger tells me form the next day at piedmont... I am convinced we could go to the shop by your job and get it done dirty-ass cheap though.

Steeles
04-14-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by PHLIP
last week at piedmont (1/8th mile for those that weren't there), there was a GMC Cyclone that had one of those stickers on it... He had another one too, on the other side that has something different and equally witty, Roger tells me form the next day at piedmont... I am convinced we could go to the shop by your job and get it done dirty-ass cheap though.

My plans exactly :)

Maeda
04-14-2003, 01:25 PM
hook us up~!

well maybe just me =p