PDA

View Full Version : biggest bull sh**t ever!!

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
http://www.300zxclub.com/images/smilies/chairshot.gifalright guys i have just had the worst day and sadest day of my life. i have talked to this dealer for about a week on getting this 06 evo and i had the car reserved which ment i beaught the car ( i guess ) after talking to the sales guy who was selling this to me in Mattson,Illinois, he said i can come pick the car up and it was ready. so friday night i decide to leave to go get my wonderful evo. i was way excited. i arrive at 12:34 am on saturday. i stay the night at my brother because he live in glendale heights il and he goes to uti ( Universal Technical Institute ) so we leave on saturday morning to go get the car, i called the dealer in the morning to make sure that everything was okay. and the guy said it was, and "MY" evo was ready for me out in the front. so we leave and its about a 1 hour drive from my brothers house. we get there and i talk to the guy and we sighn all the papers and i write the cheak out for $28,000 ( my moms cheak http://www.300zxclub.com/images/smilies/smile.gif lol ) i give it to the guy and he said they transfered the car to another dealer to get washed and i will get it in about a hour. he tells us to go look around and see if we wanted anything else we tell him no after looking at the gay cars they had there. so waiting about another 1 hour the guy comes up to us and tells us that the evo was sold last night ( friday ). it pissed me the f**k off. after talking to them for one week and talking to them in the morning before leaveing and telling me they had the car and was waiting for me. i came all the way from waterloo ia, to buy a sold car.... tell me how you would of reacted and what bull shit i just went through.....

the dealer was WORLD HYUNDAI

l

nismo 240sx
06-30-2009, 02:23 PM
dang that sucks sorry to hear that man...but if you look at it this way i have a friend that picked up a evo x for that same price..brand new off the dealer..get internet speacials and shove it in there faces and you get a new car..lol..

enkei2k
06-30-2009, 02:24 PM
that sucks, i like 06 evo's. i would go there take a couple hyundai genesis' to make up for the loss, and burn em to the ground.

PS- you created an account just to post this story here?

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
that sucks, i like 06 evo's. i would go there take a couple hyundai genesis' to make up for the loss, and burn em to the ground.

PS- you created an account just to post this story here?

lol naw i just made a new account here to sell my 300zx and try to get a 240 or something and i saw the off topic and might as well share my story.
lol

i was really mad when they told me that!

SimpleSexy180
06-30-2009, 02:27 PM
fuck, i would be heated.

did they break you off any deals?

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 02:29 PM
fuck, i would be heated.

did they break you off any deals?

yea another evo. they said it was only $36,000 and i wouldnt spend that much. and plus it wasnt the one i wanted it was the 09

StalinDrift123
06-30-2009, 02:29 PM
dude, id be pissed as fuck!!! you should of told him that he and his BS World of Hyundai is bunch of fucking liers and that you would never consider them for business ever again. u know why he told u to go look around while ur car was being washed? is because he knew it was sold but he still wanted to make money off of u, so he tought that u will look around about buy something else. and u should never write a check unless u are sitting in the car and have checked everything and u are happy with it.

u should tell him that u will not recommend his business to anyone and that u will post online against his business too. why dont u just go to Mitsubishi dealer and get urself a real evo from the origional dealer? fuck hyundai's and their BS fake plastic cars! good luck man!

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 02:35 PM
dude, id be pissed as fuck!!! you should of told him that he and his BS World of Hyundai is bunch of fucking liers and that you would never consider them for business ever again. u know why he told u to go look around while ur car was being washed? is because he knew it was sold but he still wanted to make money off of u, so he tought that u will look around about buy something else. and u should never write a check unless u are sitting in the car and have checked everything and u are happy with it.

u should tell him that u will not recommend his business to anyone and that u will post online against his business too. why dont u just go to Mitsubishi dealer and get urself a real evo from the origional dealer? fuck hyundai's and their BS fake plastic cars! good luck man!

yea i no why she told me to go look around and i said no... the only reason i wrote the cheak was becuase she said that she would have to get the cheak to get everything ready. so i was like w.e... and when she was looking for another evo for me... she was talking to her partner about her fucking nails the whole time. it was the worst service ever. and im going to write a complaint to the main people about that fucked up dealer.

andmattsayd
06-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Blame MJ
hes stealing your thunder.

StalinDrift123
06-30-2009, 02:45 PM
yea dude make a complaint to someone! fucking ppl are stupid no a days, they know they need to make money, but for some reason they are lazy plus retarted. I hate asking ppl for help, cause most of the time u just get the opposite. just do everything urself.

Phlip
06-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Step 1 - get ALL of the contact information of the sales manager from that dealership, yes, email address as well.

Step 2 - find, then purchase another car.

Step 3 - email that sales manager a letter explaining your WHOLE experience, please use better spelling, grammar and punctuation than you have here. Explain in that letter that you have shared your negative experience with anyone who would listen, be it in person or over the internet. Be sarcastic and thank him at the end of the letter.

Step 4 - live and learn

http://www.worldhyundaimatteson.com/

Contact information can be found under "introduction to staff," call the person who seems to be highest on the totem pole, the conversation (not message -- TALK to him) should be "I had a VERY bad experience in your dealership recently and would like to email you directly about it, may I have your email address?"
If you feel you can talk it out on the phone feel free to try it, but I suggest recording that call. Otherwise, email correspondence gives you more of a paper trail.

HyperTek
06-30-2009, 03:08 PM
purchase a used mistu at a hyndai dealership.. i wouldnt unless i saw the car

RiversideS13
06-30-2009, 03:15 PM
i am sorry to hear that, but i guess since dealers are so desperate right now, they would just sell the car to whoever comes up with money first. you should just put down some deposit first once you had the deal set.

but yeah it is mean to be not yours, just find another one. that is life. however the dealer is very unprofessional that they should have variety the car before you come over. but it is a damn hundai dealer

VROOOM
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
I just bought a Evo X for 28k +TTL. i say try and find a deal on a Evo X, you will love the car.

SochBAT
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
I couldn't understand SHIT you wrote.

Work on your grammar and spelling. Then give it another go.

HyperTek
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
that is an awesoem salesman, he can sell a car without even showing it hahah.

sucks man, but you know no one there will get in trouble if you report it.. just means some other floor salesman sold the car friday and got commission.

cserrano86
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Dealerships are shady... I work in Autofinance, I deal with them everyday. I know how they operate. Not cool.

I'm sure you'll find another EVO... just be patient.

ronmcdon
06-30-2009, 04:53 PM
That guy actually did you a favor.
unless there were a lot of desirable parts thrown in it, no used 06 evo is worth $28k.

seriously, for 28k, just get a newer X.
Imo, the X lacks a bit of power, but handles just as well if not better than the IX imo.

new EVO's are being sold for dirt cheap now.
Many have been selling for invoice for quite some time.
I got my 08 evo gsr w/ the sss package for 33k (invoice pricing @ South Coast Mitsu, in Costa Mesa, CA).

ronmcdon
06-30-2009, 04:54 PM
I just bought a Evo X for 28k +TTL. i say try and find a deal on a Evo X, you will love the car.

Awesome to know another X owner on here.
hope you treat it right and take it to the track. :)

VROOOM
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
i plan on taking it to the track eventually. ive never driven an Evo 8 or 9 but the X handles amazingly well. i love the car, much better car than the Mazdaspeed3 i had before(although i think the MS3 would take the X from a roll).

Mi Beardo es Loco
06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
sorry bout your luck buddy. Be glad you got your check back.

Also, put your credit on notice because it sounds fishy and now they have your check info.

K_style
06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I couldn't understand SHIT you wrote.

Work on your grammar and spelling. Then give it another go.

i can understand about "GRAMMAR"...

but spelling ?

dude... i been in state for 6 years... but I havent seen person spelling this bad...

I believe your WINDOWS tells you incorrect spells ?

you need to lean how to write better...

Daniel.
06-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your poor experience. I definitely say do what Phlip said and contact the person with the highest amount of authority.

Oh and VROOM welcome to the evo club buddy!

Omarius Maximus
06-30-2009, 06:18 PM
28k for an evo 9? Be thankful, he just kept you from getting ripped off. They go for low 20s all day man.

ronmcdon
06-30-2009, 06:32 PM
i plan on taking it to the track eventually. ive never driven an Evo 8 or 9 but the X handles amazingly well. i love the car, much better car than the Mazdaspeed3 i had before(although i think the MS3 would take the X from a roll).

Yeah the X isn't that great in terms of straight line acceleration.
powerband isn't the smoothest either.
I traded a 06 Sti for my 08 evo, and felt the Sti had a far smoother engine and pulled much harder in the straights.
damn X is just too heavy.
still, at least the X is responsive to simple & cheap mods.
I got a greddy catback & aem intake later and was satisfied with the improvements.

I just don't think the X's engine was tuned properly from the factory.
There were several factory reflashed for 08 EVO's.
You might want to check into that.

The suspension is amazing.
grip & rotation are phenomenal.
steering & feedback are super-sharp.
car is soooo easy to drive quick.
it's almost like you gain 5 yrs of track driving experience just by switching over to the EVO.

Oh also, you might want to invest in set of mud-flaps & a clear bra for the front end.
X's paint is notorious in it's poor durability.
I have approx 15k on my X, and there are paint scuffs everywhere.

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
thanks for the positive comments guys. and for the retards that think i can't spell. i can spell i was just in a hurry and didn't feel like editting the story if you couldn't read it than you shouldn't of even wrote anything.

the evo was worth the 28. i saw pics of it and my brother went to go take a look at the car and he said it was perfect and it only had 14k miles on it.

and i made them shread all the paper work they had on me so they didn't have any info on me.

Phlip
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Watch me, here... I will stop with the first paragraph, I promise...
Thanks for the positive comments guys. And for the retards that think I can't spell, I can spell, I was just in a hurry and didn't feel like editing the story. If you couldn't read it then you shouldn't have even wrote anything.

It would take me an hour to do that with your first post, and that is what I was talking about when I suggested you properly take your time when you reach out to the head man at the dealer, it goes a LONG way in being taken seriously, yes even on the internet.

SochBAT
06-30-2009, 08:16 PM
That is the awesome thing about technology. As you type, if it is in fact misspelled, it will show red under markings underneath.

All YOU have to do is lift your heavy finger, move it over the right click button on your mouse, click the button, and a list of options comes up for you to automatically change what word it is, with the likely correct word at the very top.

Technology has made spelling easy, and even you seem to mess it up.

The Degradation of the English Language by Phlip. Blog it!!!

silviaguy240
06-30-2009, 08:20 PM
soooooo you didnt put a deposit down?

Phlip
06-30-2009, 08:22 PM
The Degradation of the English Language by Phlip. Blog it!!!
I have at least twice, Cheat...
I have another half typed and ready to post on it now, but my birthday (2 hours, 23 minutes from now) will supersede it, unless I just have NOTHING to do thursday and friday.

simmode1
06-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Sounds like the old 'Bait and Switch' trick to me... Maybe there never was an Evo there. They just wanted to get you out to their lot so they could try to sell you something they actually had...

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Sounds like the old 'Bait and Switch' trick to me... Maybe there never was an Evo there. They just wanted to get you out to there lot so they could try to sell you something they actually had...

i saw pics of the car and my bro went to go take a look at it,,

xtreme_s14
06-30-2009, 09:03 PM
You should've waited until there were several customers present and made a large scene in front of everyone.

You: What do you mean you don't have MY car? I placed X amount of money for you guys to hold onto it for me.
Salesman: What down payment sir?
You: Oh, you're going to play that game? What kind of business do you guys run here? SCAMMERS! LIES! CHEAT! LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING TRICKSTERS! CRACK-SMOKIN' SWINDLERS!

Something along those lines. LOL

spoolandslide
06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
t goes a LONG way in being taken seriously, yes, even on the internet.

hahahahah :kiss:

silviaguy240
06-30-2009, 09:24 PM
You should've waited until there were several customers present and made a large scene in front of everyone.

You: What do you mean you don't have MY car? I placed X amount of money for you guys to hold onto it for me.
Salesman: What down payment sir?
You: Oh, you're going to play that game? What kind of business do you guys run here? SCAMMERS! LIES! CHEAT! LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING TRICKSTERS! CRACK-SMOKIN' SWINDLERS!

Something along those lines. LOL

So you would then lie about putting money down when you put nothing down on the car and make yourself seem more like an ass to the GM or owner or whoever else you complained too? Way to be that asshole customer that nobody likes.

Sorry to say dude, if you didnt put any money down they really have no obligation to hold the car for you. Messed up you drove that far? Somewhat, but that was your choice. The car sold friday night, the salseman may not have been there to know it sold, got you all the paper work, went and talked to his managers, then found it it was sold like 12 hours prior.

Tough luck, put some money down next time. Peoples promises "that they are coming" or "my credit is fine" aren't taken too seriously in dealerships. Money talks. Especially in this time, when no one isnt really buying any cars and they will take anything they can get. So if someone came in friday night with cash, they're gonna sell it to the guy thats there. Not wait for the guy thats possibly coming from 2-3 hours away tomorrow.

xtreme_s14
06-30-2009, 10:16 PM
So you would then lie about putting money down when you put nothing down on the car and make yourself seem more like an ass to the GM or owner or whoever else you complained too? Way to be that asshole customer that nobody likes.

Sorry to say dude, if you didnt put any money down they really have no obligation to hold the car for you. Messed up you drove that far? Somewhat, but that was your choice. The car sold friday night, the salseman may not have been there to know it sold, got you all the paper work, went and talked to his managers, then found it it was sold like 12 hours prior.

Tough luck, put some money down next time. Peoples promises "that they are coming" or "my credit is fine" aren't taken too seriously in dealerships. Money talks. Especially in this time, when no one isnt really buying any cars and they will take anything they can get. So if someone came in friday night with cash, they're gonna sell it to the guy thats there. Not wait for the guy thats possibly coming from 2-3 hours away tomorrow.

It's a method used to keep potential customers/business away. Word of mouth, one good deed done travels to 3-5 people. One bad service travels to MANY! (Look at the responses by all the people in this thread) And it was suppose to be a joke. He has already made his claim and it's not like I was telling him to go back and do as I said. Geez, this place is too INTERNET SERIOUS! I'll go back to being quiet! PROCEED ZILVIA!

..it goes a LONG way in being taken seriously, yes, even on the internet.

SHENANIGANS!

300zxn/a
06-30-2009, 10:46 PM

yea i no that i should of put money down but talkng to them saturday morning and telling me that the car was ready? thats messed up then. i wouldn't of cared if they told me friday night that it was sold or if they even told me saturday that it was sold.

ronmcdon
07-01-2009, 03:05 AM
OP, you just need to be a bit more resourceful.
instead of complaining, search for a new car.

seriously, it's not that hard to find something that fits your criteria.
I took a whole 2 mins to find more than half a dozen 06+ evos with less than 14k mi, and under 28k.
have you heard of a website called autotrader.com ?

Find Your Car: Used Mitsubishi Lancer Listings Near Los Angeles, CA - AutoTrader.com (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=25&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&search_type=used&distance=200&address=90013&marketZipError=false&style_flag=1&make=MIT&model=LANCERMITS&make2=&start_year=2006&end_year=2007&min_price=&max_price=&seller_type=b&transmission=Manual&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=30000&color=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=y&highlightFirstMakeModel=&showZipError=n&default_sort=&awsp=false&systime=&rdm=1246438718292)

it's not that complicated.

I kinda have to agree with the grammar and spelling.
this isn't honda-tech.

K_style
07-01-2009, 09:10 AM
yea I know that

So were you in hurry again ?

lainardisboss
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
awh that sucks man. i hope u find another 1 as good as the one you were gunna buy.

Kouki_Love
07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
wow.. shit like this really pisses me off... why is this such a big deal? at the end you still got an 09 and you didnt have to bust your ass for it.. must be nice to have mommy and daddy give you a check for an evo....

just my 2cents!!!!!

Phlip
07-01-2009, 06:13 PM
wow.. shit like this really pisses me off... why is this such a big deal? at the end you still got an 09 and you didnt have to bust your ass for it.. must be nice to have mommy and daddy give you a check for an evo....

just my 2cents!!!!!

No he didn't...
I mean, I may have gotten lost in the shittily formed posts, but nothing about it seemed to lead me to believe that mommy and daddy unassed the cash for the 09.
I am still pissed that mommy and daddy were going to unass the cash for the other, don't get me wrong, but I'm just sayin'.

S14DB
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
and i made them shread all the paper work they had on me so they didn't have any info on me.

Worst idea ever. If you had a signed buyers contract and they didn't have the car you could have sued them for at least fraud and probably more depending on the state.

815 ILCS 715/ Illinois Equipment Fair Dealership Law.
http://www.ag.state.il.us/consumers/autobuy.html

K_style
07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
No he didn't...
I mean, I may have gotten lost in the shittily formed posts, but nothing about it seemed to lead me to believe that mommy and daddy unassed the cash for the 09.
I am still pissed that mommy and daddy were going to unass the cash for the other, don't get me wrong, but I'm just sayin'.

What does "unass" mean ?

K_style
07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
No he didn't...

What does "unass" mean ?

NVMD

I googled it

Kouki_Love
07-01-2009, 07:52 PM
No he didn't...

yeah i know, but im pretty sure that he said something on one of his posts saying that instead of getting the 06 that he wanted he got the 09 that he didnt :confused:

ohh well, my point is just that there are soo many people out there struggling to save money to buy a shitty s chasi and not complaining and then this kid come in here crying cuz they sold his evo.. that just made me angry.. lol

i have been trying to build my track car for about a year now and im still saving money for a danmm motor... but i know when i do get it its gonna be great cuz i know everything that i have and have done is from me busting my azz...

HyperTek
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
^ the OP is older than you. I know what you mean tho, i got friends who have new cars, and like i never see them work, or they bearly got low end jobs lol.. while im hustlin waht i can, they have 1 late model daily driver and one s2k or evo x etc... Its always gonna be that way, and i dont think the OP brought that up nor do i know his situation so i wont judge him that way. He is just upset about his wasted time and hopes to have that specific car this week. The salesman could have easily said "let me check if we still have it.." and come back "Hey turns out it sold lastnight, its a fast seller, i can see about locating another one for you blah blah". He should have built a trust relationship instead of last minute "oops looks like its gone, sold last night"

OptionZero
07-02-2009, 12:40 PM
people still buy cars from dealerships? people buy USED cars from dealerships?

ronmcdon
07-02-2009, 12:41 PM
hypertek-

yeah, but you're talking about used car salesmen here.
what can you expect?