PDA

View Full Version : Positive Feedback: Cip Motorsports

four
04-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Just wanted to share the experience I had with the guys over at CIP motorsports. They're cool, and got my ever so extremely difficult greddy front lip for me. This thing was on back order like forever. Anyway, yeah, they got me a real good price (considering I was able to just pick it up from them) Shop is pretty cool too. One of those small but not ricey shops. Anyway, what I mean to say is if you plan on getting stuff from CIP motorsports, dont hesitate.

Ill also post some pix too when my car is out of the shop. Im puttin the lip on as we speak (well, the body shop is).

four

SilviaDriver
04-11-2003, 04:48 PM
awsome. isnt CIP Motorsports run by BoostedS14 here on zilvia.net? and doesnt GT Spec R make the website?

boosteds14
04-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
awsome. isnt CIP Motorsports run by BoostedS14 here on zilvia.net? and doesnt GT Spec R make the website?

Ya I run the local sales and Internet sales. I have a partner that helps out in the showroom when needed and is mostly at the warehouse 15min away starting to do the wholesale.

yep. GT spec R (George) does the web. he is finishing up the new website which will launch at the end of this month. we finaly goin to have ONLINE ORDERING.