Download the silvia screen saver, is the best.:cool:

http://www.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/SCREENSAVER/

What do you think about???

radrex88
04-13-2003, 12:01 PM
I cant get it to pull up, maybe my computer just sucks.:(

ProjectWidow
04-13-2003, 12:20 PM
Here is the direct link to the screensaver: http://www.nissan.co.jp/MUSEUM/SILVIA/SCREEN/IMAGES/silvia.exe
Save it to your desktop or just open it from that location, after its done downloading click on the new folder. Another install box pops up and then select your desktop to download it to, after it's finished you should have another icon on you desktop. Click on it and it will show a box with some japanese writing on it. Close it and then go to your Properties window where you choose your screensaver. It should already be selected and then you can preview it.
Pretty interesting screensaver!!

rash
04-14-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by ProjectWidow
Pretty interesting screensaver!!

i agree with you.

s13chica
04-15-2003, 01:04 PM
yeah...that is interesting...it's cool to see how the silvia has evolved as a car. Does anyone have any other cool screen savers? I need something exciting...:)

rash
04-15-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by s13chica
yeah...that is interesting...it's cool to see how the silvia has evolved as a car. Does anyone have any other cool screen savers? I need something exciting...:)

one question are you girl.?? Do you speak spanish.???

i suppose for you nickname.(chica=girl in mexico)

92s13
04-15-2003, 02:53 PM
I like it. It is certainly better than my Matrix code screensaver I was using.

s13chica
04-15-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by rash
one question are you girl.?? Do you speak spanish.???

i suppose for you nickname.(chica=girl in mexico)

I am a girl...I do speak a little spanish...but not fluently. I just grew up in a area where all my friends called each other chicas...just as a term of endearment.

rash
04-15-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by s13chica
I am a girl...I do speak a little spanish...but not fluently. I just grew up in a area where all my friends called each other chicas...just as a term of endearment.

ok.thks,well now when i saw a post from you ,i know you are a girl.

Saludos.Chica.

s13chica
04-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Do your opinions of a post change if you know it is a girl? Just curious.