PDA

View Full Version : Part # for radiator hoses for a ka rad with sr20?

Shift_Cory
06-25-2009, 05:58 PM
anyone know what the part numbers for the radiator hoses to run a ka radiator with an sr20. i searched for a bit but i can find anything.... anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

zaquanh
06-25-2009, 06:04 PM
lol why would there be one ,

yes nissan figured when they created the sr that people in the states would want them so they produced a hose that will work for a japanese engine along with the usdm radiator , yes ofcourse they did

Shift_Cory
06-25-2009, 06:34 PM
your a dumb ass, alot of people find hoses that ARENT FOR NISSANS AT ALL but they work, i just dont want to fork over another 300 bucks for another koyo when i have one laying around for a ka. thanks for the help though

Shift_Cory
06-25-2009, 07:03 PM
just so u believe me....
Radiator Crossover Hose - KA Radiator w/ SR20DET - Enjuku Racing (http://enjukuracing.com/radiator-crossover-hose-radiator-sr20det-p-8551.html?cPath=23)

im just wondering if anyone knows what hose from like auto zone or advanced auto will work i know my friend found some a while back when he was working their he just kept grabbing different ones till it worked, but he doesnt remember what they were...... so ya if anyone know that would be awesome.

Thanks again

bentong2k2
07-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Autozone and Kragen sells universal radiator hoses. Universal radiator hoses are straight but they are designed to bend so you just need one that has the right diameter then you can just bend it to the shape you want.

DreamN
07-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Most folks piece together their own. That Enjuku one is a custom made one I believe.