Kate is a bitch.

Adikt
06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
discuss.

Kate is a bitch.

I 2nd that. Jon has a sweet 350z

DALAZ_68
06-23-2009, 11:59 AM
who gives a fuck...its not the first couple wiht a lot of kids to get divorce...

mavericksniper
06-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Kate is a bitch.
+1 and she needs a new haircut.

keistyle
06-23-2009, 12:05 PM
im sure she is super frustrated.
seriously, have 8 kids in rapid succession is stupidly stressful, not only on them, but financially as well, ive seen probably like 8 minutes of that show TOTAL.

hey film me go to the store with 8 kids.

hey film me go to the park with my 8 kids.

hey look, me and my 8 kids are eating, arent we hip?

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:08 PM
They make over $70,000 per episode.
They are NOT financially stressed.

keistyle
06-23-2009, 12:08 PM
well i did not know that

ok. .
she is a bitch

Phlip
06-23-2009, 12:09 PM
I never watched it, but from all I read, she is a bitch.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:10 PM
I think the entire show could be a case study one day in a college class.
During the few years it has been on, you can watch the evolution of a loving family, into a divorced family.
It's pretty wild.

mrflip69
06-23-2009, 12:12 PM
If you watched the show, you could see this coming months before the tabloids started hinting at it. Just look at the dynamics when they do interviews. Kate has the guy by the balls and he's like "whatever mang :rolleyes:". LOL!

At least they earned their money, unlike octomom. I wonder how custody/child support will pan out.

DrIvEsldEwAyS
06-23-2009, 12:14 PM
they are in it for the money, he is getting a free apartment thanks to the channel they are on so the show can continue. this is just BS so their ratings will go back up. who gives a fuck if they have 8 kids. i sure dont.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm curious if others on here have actually watched some of the shows.

I firmly believe that Kate is probably 80% of the reason that the family failed.
She seems to want more and more and more, while John wants to pull back and doesn't want any part of this lifestyle anymore. He never really seemed to, to be honest.

Kate is out of her mind.

Jimmy Up
06-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Yea she treats Jon like a little bitch. Didnt he cheat on her?

Im not a regular watcher...

XeroX
06-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Ghey show...Kate and John are both anoying...and so are the kids...

I dont understand why people even watch this sorry excuse for a program...

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Apparently TLC is doing a good job with it.

You apparently watched it.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 12:31 PM

I firmly believe that Kate is probably 80% of the reason that the family failed.
She seems to want more and more and more, while John wants to pull back and doesn't want any part of this lifestyle anymore. He never really seemed to, to be honest.

Kate is out of her mind.

I totally agree with this. Every time I've watched, she treats him like he's one of the kids. She constantly puts a negative slant on situations when he does something for himself.

I bet you'll notice him a lot more lively when he's out of the house.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I also take into consideration all the editing that has to be done. How much of the show is edited to make John so passive and Kate so controlling? Maybe they work that angle a lot. Maybe it is more true to life.

It's interesting to watch if you like to think about and understand how people act the way they do.

fishhouse
06-23-2009, 12:39 PM

Kate is out of her mind.

werd! totally condescending. ive watched it a couple times, its pretty interest after a couple puffs of grass.

i hate that bitch and her ugly ass mom haircut. always negative, impossible to be around someone like that.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Nah...No amount of editing could take away Kate's negativity towards everyone. Oh and I wish my fiance was around. She showed me a clip of her with the kids on some show. One of the daughters wanted some water and she would not give it to her. After denying her water, she then takes a sip for her self. I never wanted to punch someone in the throat more then her.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Well, what's crazy is that she didn't seem to be that way the whole time. You could just watch here morph into a 100% controlling bitch as time went on.
I guarantee she "goes hollywood" in the near future. I'm pretty sure she will start totally ignoring her children and focus herself on the celeb lifestyle 100%. It is seemingly already going that way.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Nah...No amount of editing could take away Kate's negativity towards everyone. Oh and I wish my fiance was around. She showed me a clip of her with the kids on some show. One of the daughters wanted some water and she would not give it to her. After denying her water, she then takes a sip for her self. I never wanted to punch someone in the throat more then her.

Yeah my GF linked me to that. It's just ridiculous.

fishhouse
06-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Well, what's crazy is that she didn't seem to be that way the whole time. You could just watch here morph into a 100% controlling bitch as time went on.
I guarantee she "goes hollywood" in the near future. I'm pretty sure she will start totally ignoring her children and focus herself on the celeb lifestyle 100%. It is seemingly already going that way.
i remember first season. she was always a cunt. now shes a cunt with attention. i hope someone puts her on blast on a talk show or something.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 12:48 PM

That's true. But she always had that "I'm important look at me" attitude. In the earlier seasons, she always made it known to EVERYONE that she used to be a nurse and that she left so that she could take care of the family.

Brian
06-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I wonder if John will even sign on to do anymore shows after whatever current contract expires. I'd like to think he won't sign on. I wonder what that will do for the show.
I heard that TLC just ordered or wanted to order 40 more episodes.

The whole thing is sad yet comical.

TLC really doesn't give a shit about the family. They are getting a major ratings boost I'd imagine.

nismo 240sx
06-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah my GF linked me to that. It's just ridiculous.

yea same here..i herd she cheated with her body guard to..crazy ass bitch if you ask me.. she got to gretty with her fame..

txrxs
06-23-2009, 12:58 PM
.. she got to greddy with her fame..

She went to Japan?

qt_240
06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I remember watching the first episode... at first Kate's attitude was funny and i felt it was probably encouraged.. but after a while i think it just got out of hand.. and yea.. she's a bitch!

nismo 240sx
06-23-2009, 01:00 PM
She went to Japan?

lol fixed it..

turbo_dreams
06-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Watched every episode w/ my mom. Kate's a bitch, John has a sweet nismo 370z, aden's a cute kid.

nismo 240sx
06-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I wonder if John will even sign on to do anymore shows after whatever current contract expires. I'd like to think he won't sign on. I wonder what that will do for the show.

TLC really doesn't give a shit about the family. They are getting a major ratings boost I'd imagine.

probly just to get money out of it since he dosent have a job..

Freddy
i feel bad for the kids but he does have a sick 350z. they should of never done the show.

Brian
I think John went a little wild.
He got that Z, then he got a chopper from OCC, now he has earrings. hahah.

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:02 PM
probly just to get money out of it since he dosent have a job..

By now, I think he is probably doing pretty well financially.
I'd be curious to see how the payment for the show is divided up.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 01:03 PM

I believe that this is their highest rated show. That's why they are constantly trying to put other TLC guests on it so that the other shows could get a boost.

As for them not caring, I agree. Now that they are getting a divorce, they are probably jumping around in joy, that they have hit gold mind.

nismo 240sx
06-23-2009, 01:03 PM
haha hes trying to live a life he couldnt...i guess its cool imo earring were a little to much..lol

Phlip
06-23-2009, 01:08 PM
lol fixed it..

No you didn't... Not even close.

Does anyone think that TLC's editing of this show, and how it cast her as the major bitch in this situation, will play into HIS hands in divorce court? This is also one of those situations where I feel fucking TERRIBLE that she will likely get the kids while he makes the money and has to foot the bill for her fuckuppery.

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:13 PM
it's possible. The only real way to find out would be to watch ALL footage that was shot, and that's going to be a LOT. A SHIT LOAD actually. Also, people are obviously going to act different under a camera, so who knows what is "real".

gizmo240
06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
wow, i didn't kno people cared this much on zilvia. props to you guys! kate is a bitch, nuff said :keke:

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah, some people live in a world outside of cars.
Family is an important thing.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 01:23 PM
No you didn't... Not even close.

Does anyone think that TLC's editing of this show, and how it cast her as the major bitch in this situation, will play into HIS hands in divorce court? This is also one of those situations where I feel fucking TERRIBLE that she will likely get the kids while he makes the money and has to foot the bill for her fuckuppery.

There is NO way that TLC could make her personality worse then it was in the first place. She was ALWAYS a control freak (and a bitch to boot). Now with these videos of her not on the show popping up with her "true" self, there is no question as to what her personallity is like.

Someone find a link to that video of her at that show we were talking about earlier. God her kids don't even call her mom anymore (again off camera).

ThatGuy
06-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Kate was indeed overbearing, but Jon was also too timid.

They were both at fault, the entire time. They never should have been together.

Jon was a recluse as a kid. Couped up in his parents basement, playing video games all day. Not enough social interaction.
Kate came from a strict household.
Both were looking for a way out. They found each other. Marriage of convienience.

They weren't ready for 8 kids, and I'm not sure many people ever could be.

Brian is right, you really can form a case study of the decline of the relationship. It's damn near text book. You can also watch the transformation of Kate from the stressed out housewife, to the stressed out spoiled diva.

Jon is hitting some kind of midlife crisis now. A responsible person with 8 kids, doesn't need a 2 seater sports car, or a single seater chopper. Not to mention the still unanswered questions concerning his fidelity to Kate. Granted she did not deal well with stress, and often took it out on Jon, but he should have seen that a LONG time before 8 kids, a TV series, and multiple houses had come and gone.

He was wrong.
She was wrong.
The show was wrong.
The tabloids are wrong.

The children will suffer the consequences.

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
He finally chose to "stick up" for himself now. Bad timing.

One of the things that really pisses me off about Kate is that she doesn't seem to take ANY responsibility for anything nor does she seem to think she does anything wrong.

cxlo8331
06-23-2009, 01:37 PM
the only winner in this is TLC.

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:38 PM
A while ago I started thinking, "wouldn't it be AMAZING if TLC literally scripted ALL of this". The problems, the "divorce", EVERYTHING.

Kind of like a Truman Show... except we would be the Truman (sort of).

lflkajfj12123
06-23-2009, 01:41 PM
kate's a bitch

and she fucked one of the bouncers?

Matej
06-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Kate is unbearable.
Jon is secretly gay.

tire_machine
06-23-2009, 01:43 PM
kate is a bitch.

divorce is publicity stunt to make more money.

that is all.

cxlo8331
06-23-2009, 01:45 PM
I thought that for a while.

Figured it would all be for ratings and publicity.

I mean 40 episodes??? and they already knew there were issues brewing.

Can you say ""pay day???""

i could see them run off and disappear after its all said and done.

WERDdabuilder
06-23-2009, 01:53 PM
next season...

kate minus 1.

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 01:54 PM
One of the things that really pisses me off about Kate is that she doesn't seem to take ANY responsibility for anything nor does she seem to think she does anything wrong.

THIS!

Even when they were talking about the divorce, she mentioned everything under the sun except herself.

Brian
06-23-2009, 01:55 PM
I think her mentality is this
"I'm a bitch... but so what. Deal with it."

Phlip
06-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Kate was indeed overbearing, but Jon was also too timid.

They were both at fault, the entire time. They never should have been together.

Jon was a recluse as a kid. Couped up in his parents basement, playing video games all day. Not enough social interaction.
Kate came from a strict household.
Both were looking for a way out. They found each other. Marriage of convienience.

They weren't ready for 8 kids, and I'm not sure many people ever could be.

Brian is right, you really can form a case study of the decline of the relationship. It's damn near text book. You can also watch the transformation of Kate from the stressed out housewife, to the stressed out spoiled diva.

Jon is hitting some kind of midlife crisis now. A responsible person with 8 kids, doesn't need a 2 seater sports car, or a single seater chopper. Not to mention the still unanswered questions concerning his fidelity to Kate. Granted she did not deal well with stress, and often took it out on Jon, but he should have seen that a LONG time before 8 kids, a TV series, and multiple houses had come and gone.

He was wrong.
She was wrong.
The show was wrong.
The tabloids are wrong.

The children will suffer the consequences.

You know how they say everything is bigger on TV?

Well look at this as an example. Her divadom, their being under the microscope (on camera) and the size of the blowup from this all prove this phrase accurate.
This is honestly no different from the fuck ton of failed marriages we see on the daily, with the sad thing being that the "bigger on TV" thing sells us EIGHT scarred children instead of 2 or 3, and that is sad for them.
I WILL disagree with one thing, there though. "A responsible person with 8 kids does not need a 2-seat car or a chopper," and I would agree with that if the person is making, say, 30-40k a year.
BUT
Make that 70k an episode for a good part of 132 episodes can easily afford that, housing for those 8 kids AND practical transportation, which was probably donated by a sponsor anyway.

All in all, "reality" television usually serves us with a cartoonish exaggeration of the real world, serving as an instruction on how NOT to live our lives. This one is no different.

Brian
06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
next season - Phillip and Kate make one.

:)

Phlip
06-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Not a chance, homie.
I don't mess with chicks with kids.
I don't mess with high drama women.
I am entirely too happy with my current woman to fuck that up.

fromxtor
06-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Watched every episode w/ my mom. Kate's a bitch, John has a sweet nismo 370z, aden's a cute kid.

John has a 350z, that was earlier refereed to as a nissan nismo.:hahano: In the beginning it seemed as though she was just a bitch, then she learned to hide it better to make it seem they were getting along the whole time. I'm not taking either side BUT, I will say Kate has shown she is only in this for the money. Which has pushed Jon away because he cant live a normal life anymore.

I would still have sex with Kate, for the record.

http://www.usmagazine.com/images/slideshows/deanna-jon-car-1.jpg

Brian
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I get annoyed that she always says that she is doing it all for the kids and all that shit.
yeah right.

All these spa days, national book tours, public events, etc. Bullshit. That is TONS of time away from your kids.

DUFFM4N
06-23-2009, 02:21 PM
her and octomom should kick it

silviaguy240
06-23-2009, 02:23 PM
shes probably not getting the kids. although i think its the stupidest thing ever to get so worked up about her spanking her kid. cant teach these little fuckers anything anymore without "abuseing" them.

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/intouchheader.jpg

Gnnr
06-23-2009, 02:25 PM

No. If it where taken to court they can find an unbiased court in the middle of BFE like they've done for other "high publicity" cases. Why would she get all the kids? And I bet they get an even 50/50 from the royalties of the show, so why would he have to support her?

Jon is hitting some kind of midlife crisis now. A responsible person with 8 kids, doesn't need a 2 seater sports car, or a single seater chopper. Not to mention the still unanswered questions concerning his fidelity to Kate.

Don't hate. He's preparing to jump ship so he's getting all pappy chulo for the ladies, haha. :naughtyd: On a serious note, I think most guys that go out and buy a Corvette or Custom Chopper at that age is because they can actually finally afford it. What 20something year old wouldn't want to own a expensive sports car or bike?

For the record: Sometimes, some kids need a spanking and/or beating. I know I sure as hell did.

tire_machine
06-23-2009, 02:25 PM
I get annoyed that she always says that she is doing it all for the kids and all that shit.
yeah right.

All these spa days, national book tours, public events, etc. Bullshit. That is TONS of time away from your kids.

Yup.

She's the mom who lives through her kids and tries to take the spotlight.

Everything she does is for herself, the kids just give her a reason.

turbo_dreams
06-23-2009, 02:26 PM
I think it's pretty dumb how kate complained of papparazi yet she agreed to sign her family onto a public show, however i feel bad for the kids going through this that don't have a choice, staged or not, this still can't have a positive outcome on them. Although i don't like kate, i don't think it's right that they both put their family up for a nationwide show, if you wanna document your kids growth, get a camera and film, don't have tlc do it for you.
p.s, i want Johns nismo 370z,
p.s.s It's a 370z, not a 350z.

A Spec Products
06-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I think, Kate lost control of Jon, Kate can't deal with the fact she can't control him anymore, and Jon pretty got tired of her crap. **Go Jon!**

Kate's last resort is to do it and end it. (When a person gets to that point when and not willing to help your significant other, blame yourself not your other.)

My 2 cents.

WERDdabuilder
06-23-2009, 02:38 PM
if i was her, id sell the kids to a circus.

fromxtor
06-23-2009, 02:39 PM
p.s, i want Johns nismo 370z,
p.s.s It's a 370z, not a 350z.

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/T/k/ny_07_nismo350z.jpg
http://www.usmagazine.com/images/slideshows/deanna-jon-car-1.jpg

Get yours eyes checked it is a 350Z, this the the rear of a 370z.
http://www.motorauthority.com/content/images/n/i/nissan_370z_in_the_flesh_003-1105.jpg

tricky_ab
06-23-2009, 04:01 PM
shes probably not getting the kids. although i think its the stupidest thing ever to get so worked up about her spanking her kid. cant teach these little fuckers anything anymore without "abuseing" them.

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/intouchheader.jpg

This won't help when it's time to decide who get the kids...

And the cops were called? (so there might be a police report?)

Shaminii
06-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Does anyone else this this show is completely fucked up and pointless?

ESmorz
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM
I could give two shits about John, Kate, and their 8 little hell spawns.

Brian
06-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Please do so. Give your shits.

Phlip
06-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I could give two shits about John, Kate, and their 8 little hell spawns.

You gave enough of a shit to comment.
Seems that people do a lot of that these days.
If you didn't give a shit, you would have opened a different thread.

ESmorz
06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
That's my opinion on the situation.

I didn't have to have some deep insight into "Oh Kate's a bitch blah blah".

Matej
06-23-2009, 05:45 PM
The show is totally staged.

Jon and Kate are actors, and you can tell the kids are CGI.

Brian
06-23-2009, 05:45 PM
HEY
post the 2 shits!!!!

Agamemnon
06-23-2009, 05:47 PM
It'll be interesting to see how the divide them money as well as custody of the kids.

The family recieved $75,000 per episode and there are at least 98 episode(maybe more by now). Not to mention the book deals and whatever crap they did. It's going to get nasty real soon. I cant wait!

Brian
06-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Another interesting thing.
I believe they are on their third house in 2 years.
Each one was bigger than the last.

Normal folks could NOT do that.

Matej
06-23-2009, 05:49 PM
When they are done with the show, they will give up the kids for adoption.

Vision Garage
06-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Haha who wants this one?

http://youbreakityoublogit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/aiden.jpg?w=398&h=264

Matej
06-23-2009, 05:56 PM
TLC will auction them off as show memorabilia.

cali_love
06-23-2009, 06:18 PM
heard kate got a new body !

dat411kid
06-23-2009, 06:24 PM
The media played out the rumors and ultimately caused alot of this...
Feel sorry for the kids...

K_style
06-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Kate is bitch..

druthafoo
06-23-2009, 06:58 PM
He finally chose to "stick up" for himself now. Bad timing.

That goes for about 99.98 percent of the world's female population.

On topic, I agree that I dislike Kate. But, you gotta admit that Jon shouldve done something from the get go bc in every episode, I mean EVERY episode, you can just see his grief in his face.

DJDANGER24
06-23-2009, 07:06 PM
sucks for the kids, its never the kids fault. But i do agree, Jon should of layed down the law and open up a little more form the get go. the guys what, 32 and was going bald already ?

mrmephistopheles
06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Never watched the show, but I saw an episode of Renovation Nation with them as 'guests' or whatever. They put in a photovoltaic array and some other crap, and for the entire episode, Kate was condescending, dismissive and bitchy. She didn't seem appreciative of what was certainly being given the them, and despite Steve Thomas's good-hearted banter, she was still a cold bitch to him. She seems to be a completely negative person, whose only positive mood changes come when she's doing something for herself. She baked for the crew a few times, but when they complimented and thanked her for the baked goods, she was snooty about it and essentially ignored them. Every smile and joke seems extremely forced and painful to her.

Lisa might be a bitch, but at least she's actually happy when she's acting happy.
(go ahead and threaten to blackmail me with this post, she was sitting here as I typed it)

Bubbles
06-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Yeah, some people live in a world outside of cars.
Family is an important thing.

Besides cars the only hobby you have is shitty programming?

If family is so important turn the tv off and spend some time with them.

These types of shows are absolute filth and nothing else.

ESmorz
06-23-2009, 08:11 PM
HEY
post the 2 shits!!!!

I would if I wouldn't oinked for it.

99maxgtr
06-23-2009, 08:31 PM
kate is a controlling bitch
/end thread
john deserves the kids and a new wife

turbo_dreams
06-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Get yours eyes checked it is a 350Z, this the the rear of a 370z.[/B]

Okay, i got owned, i could have sworn i saw him in a 370z in the episode w. the kids 5th bday party where he shows up late. Just watched the newest episode w/ my mom tonight, they got the kid a mini tree house thing in their backyard, and are gonna furnish it for them, awesomesauce.

Genovese.Jr
06-23-2009, 09:16 PM
kate is a controlling bitch
/end thread
john deserves the kids and a new wife

tru and kate is a loose bitch i hate her

ZenkiKid
06-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Yup.

Kates fault

Jon wanted out of this show a long ass time ago

End.

HyperLeafBlower
06-23-2009, 11:30 PM
My ex loves the show and on occasion I'd get roped into watching it with her but it always turned into me calling Kate a huge bitch and my ex defending her. I don't care how many babies she has, she's still a huge bitch. I wouldn't be able to live with that shit.

ZenkiKid
06-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Its funny, either the cousin or brother of the girl that Jon cheated with said himself that "If I was married to a girl like Kate id cheat too"

S14DB
06-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Never watched the show, but I saw an episode of Renovation Nation with them as 'guests' or whatever. They put in a photovoltaic array and some other crap, and for the entire episode, Kate was condescending, dismissive and bitchy. She didn't seem appreciative of what was certainly being given the them, and despite Steve Thomas's good-hearted banter, she was still a cold bitch to him. She seems to be a completely negative person, whose only positive mood changes come when she's doing something for herself. She baked for the crew a few times, but when they complimented and thanked her for the baked goods, she was snooty about it and essentially ignored them. Every smile and joke seems extremely forced and painful to her.

Lisa might be a bitch, but at least she's actually happy when she's acting happy.
(go ahead and threaten to blackmail me with this post, she was sitting here as I typed it)Whatever, Look at Steve torture her on that cherry picker. How could she not fear for her life....
Renovation Nation Online Clips: Welcome Steve : Video : TLC (http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/renovation-nation-online-clips-welcome-steve.html)
Renovation Nation Online Clips: Steve Takes Kate for a Ride : Video : TLC (http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/renovation-nation-online-clips-steve-takes-kate-for-a-ride.html)
Renovation Nation Online Clips: Photons and Electrons : Video : TLC (http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/renovation-nation-online-clips-photons-and-electrons.html)

ZX88
06-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Kate is a big bitch. i saw like half a episode and i was laughing the way jon responded to Kate.

ThatGuy
06-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Article from yesterday. Kate filed for divorce, not Jon.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 on Hiatus Until August
By Joyce Eng Tue Jun 23, 11:19 AM PDT

Jon & Kate Plus 8 will go on hiatus until August following the Gosselins' separation announcement on Monday's episode, TLC said in a statement.

"TLC continues to support the Gosselin family and will work closely with them to determine the best way to continue to tell their story as they navigate through this difficult time," the statement read.

The network said Monday's upcoming episode will be a retrospective clip show on Jon and Kate's 10-year marriage. The next new episode will air Aug. 3.

"During this time the family will take some time off to regroup and then a modified schedule will be in place to support the family's transition," the statement concluded.

TLC ordered 40 episodes for the season — the series' fifth — but only six have aired.

During their separation announcement on Monday's highly anticipated episode, both Jon and Kate said the show will continue. They said their children will remain in the Wernersville, Pa., home while they will alternate living there. "We interview separately, we'll film different things," Jon said. "Me and the kids, her and the kids."

Jon and Kate never used the word "divorce" to describe their plans in the episode, but Kate filed for divorce in a Pennsylvania court hours before the episode aired. On-screen text later in the episode said that legal papers were filed Monday to dissolve the Gosselins' marriage.

"Over the course of this weekend, Jon's activities have left me no choice but to file legal procedures in order to protect myself and our children," Kate said in a statement. "While there are reasons why it was appropriate and necessary for me to initiate this proceeding, I do not wish to discuss those reasons at this time, in the hope that all issues will be resolved amicably between Jon and myself. As always, my first priority remains our children."

Jon said in a separate statement on Monday that Kate filed divorce documents and that he is "deeply saddened" to be divorcing.

"This afternoon, Kate filed for divorce. Our kids are still my number one priority. I love them and want to make sure they stay happy, healthy and safe. My job is being the best, most supportive and loving father that I can be to my kids, and not being married to Kate doesn't change that," he said in the statement.

"This will be a difficult transition for all of us, but Kate and I will work out a schedule that enables our kids to have plenty of quality time with both of us at home in Pennsylvania. In terms of my marriage, it's no secret that the past six months or so have been very difficult for Kate and me. We are no different than other couples and parents who are facing a crossroads in their marriage. I am of course deeply saddened that we are divorcing."

tire_machine
06-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Glimpsed a bit last night while eating dinner.

Did Kate get titties?

Sil-Abc
06-24-2009, 09:43 AM
She's still a bitch lol

tricky_ab
06-24-2009, 10:26 AM
She's can't keep a low profile. She constantly has to be seen by the public. So she takes her kids on vacation, sounds good right. Well she took them out of school two weeks early, and brings the TLC crew as well. (Oh and that's where the spanking photo comes from).

Nice timing...

Brian
06-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Besides cars the only hobby you have is shitty programming?

If family is so important turn the tv off and spend some time with them.

These types of shows are absolute filth and nothing else.

Yes exactly.
As soon as I stop thinking about my car I run to the TV and plant myself there for HOURS until the early morning.
Have you been looking in my window?

DALAZ_68
06-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes exactly.
As soon as I stop thinking about my car I run to the TV and plant myself there for HOURS until the early morning.
Have you been looking in my window?
i have...i dont have cable....:(

its like having live cinamax at night...:coold:

HAWAII
06-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Kate is a BiaaaatttcchhH!!!!

ixfxi
06-24-2009, 06:14 PM
what the fuck is going on here

people watch this shit? this show should be called "the dork and the dike"

seriously, anal raping... thats the only thing this woman is good for.

butt rape her, mike tyson style.

fuck this show

Matej
06-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Kate is a saint.

Brian
06-24-2009, 07:08 PM
What is John wants some clearcorners for his car...

ixfxi
06-24-2009, 09:11 PM
i gotta get some of katies bigass TITTAYS

(anyone get the reference?)

Bubbles
06-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Chappelle?

Brian
06-24-2009, 11:40 PM
the mad real world

FRpilot
06-25-2009, 01:28 AM
and she fucked one of the bouncers?

actually, i heard it was a bartender that she fucked

FaLKoN240
06-25-2009, 03:20 AM
She doesn't even look that good.

John's hairline was receding because of Kate, not the kids. LOL.

thatdrifterguy
06-25-2009, 04:11 AM

but it was ok cuz they were drunk

derux
06-25-2009, 08:20 AM

I heard it was a pilot.

Phlip
06-25-2009, 08:34 AM
I heard it was a pilot.

I heard it was Tyree and Lysol

Edgar
06-25-2009, 08:39 AM
lmfao at this thread

s13tilldeath*
06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
haha i just read the thread front to back.

I dont keep up with the show that much but i have seen it a few times.

Bottom line kate is a bitch, "nothing is her fault and she is the poor soul cought in the middle of it."
or atleast that is what i got from it. They need to get a divorce. In the end it will be better on the kids. AND STOP THE SHOW!

ixfxi
06-25-2009, 10:13 AM
the iron sheik needs to put them in the camel clutch, fuck them in their asses and make them humble

jabronis....