PDA

View Full Version : No longer blue... just checking in

DOOK
06-22-2009, 07:51 PM
My membership lapsed... sorry guys... just checking in to let everyone know what's been going on. I've decided with only drag strips within driving distance and me being adamant about not taking it to the streets, the fast car life is no longer for me... I have embraced my roots and taken it offroad...

as she sat when I bought her...
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q87/slipawayk5/jeep010-1.jpg

couple I was playing with, as you can see and already knew if you're premie from the premie paint threads, I'm no pro... hell I'm not even a mentally handicapped equivalent when it comes to modifying pictures. Jaden has talked me into letting her take part, so the beadlock rings will be pink... and I'm leaning toward making Barry proud and going OD green for the outside. The tires currently on it are 38.5 boggers. Next week I'm picking up 40 inch Iroks instead. It has a Chevy 350 with matching drivetrain and 1 ton axles... it's a monster. Best part, it's a 79 CJ7 so I'll have her registered as an antique and run it like this on the street. The 5.0 can't say a word besides, "damn, nice jeep"... onto the re re mod pics

obviously quick, but I like this combo...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/ODgreenwpinklocks.jpg
I spent A LOT of time on this and it still looks like my 4 year old could have done better...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/brownwbluelocks.jpg

exitspeed
06-22-2009, 07:55 PM
I outta fuckin ban you...

JK

But if I was still a mod I'd ban you for at least 5 min.

We all move on it seems. Hell I'm building a bike right now and I've been anti motorcycles for as long s I can remember.

ThatGuy
06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
No kidding, my 240 is still locked away in storage. I'm working on beefing up my Tacoma for mud and sand fun, and possibly picking up a classic Corvette.

So tired of the drift crap.

DOOK
06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Barry when it comes time to paint I'm calling you in for reinforcement... I'm gonna have you get some of the military grade stuff 5 finger discount style :D

PS sorry I missed the zoo

DOOK
06-22-2009, 08:01 PM
off to watch cake boss with the old lady... check back in a few

exitspeed
06-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Ah, the good ol days. When bitches didn't ruin shit for 240's.
Damn I'm getting bitter.

Koopa Troopa
06-22-2009, 08:13 PM
+ rep for not being blue anymore....

ThatGuy
06-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Barry when it comes time to paint I'm calling you in for reinforcement... I'm gonna have you get some of the military grade stuff 5 finger discount style :D

PS sorry I missed the zoo

What are you talking about? If I could "acquire" that stuff, do you think the ol' 240 would've been spray bombed with Krylon? :ddog:

PS: We couldn't make the zoo anyway. The Mercs wouldn't have wanted to take a break from their daily training to sit in the van for that long, and then walk around the zoo. At least not all of them. It's tough scheduling with all of them, but damn did I miss trying for the last year.

Phlip
06-22-2009, 08:19 PM
No worries, Dookster...
Josh's AC shit the bed Friday afternoon and Katie and I were not willing to "cheat" on any of you guys, so we chilled out all day Saturday.
We're looking to coordinate another visit, around her schedule, since she works like every other weekend.

flip3d
06-22-2009, 09:34 PM
+ rep for not being blue anymore....

another +1 for not being blue anymore.

someone photoshop this guys pic. it's almost embarassing lol

ManoNegra
06-22-2009, 09:41 PM
If it weren't for the PMs I would have let my premie account expire aswell

Tearlessj
06-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Werd same here.

Anddd because I still wanna buy a Johhnie Fraz brace. lol

spoolandslide
06-22-2009, 10:13 PM
i wonder when my times coming up???

Koopa Troopa
06-22-2009, 11:06 PM

I think I deleted like 584 PMs or something like that:dead:

silviaguy240
06-22-2009, 11:08 PM
what happened to the yota?

BustedS13
06-22-2009, 11:16 PM
khaki
black reeimz

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
06-23-2009, 12:17 AM
glad to hear from you again!

DOOK
06-23-2009, 06:17 AM
what happened to the yota?

actually sold it yesterday... it was underpowered and an 85 so I couldn't register it antique for another year and drive it on the street.

Carolina crew of GOMZ, I'll be down in Sunset August 15th through 22nd

ThatGuy
06-23-2009, 06:22 AM
GOMZ

http://www.brandonallenphotography.com/images/landscapes/Rocking%20Chair%20on%20Porch.jpg

DOOK
06-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Damn I'm getting bitter.

I know.... glad I got out when I did, they are starting to pop up all over here now, rusted out, painted 8 different colors and every swinging dick thinks they are a god damn racecar driver sliding shit sidewayz tokyo drift style... heard dat? :keke: fuckin ricers

No worries, Dookster...
Josh's AC shit the bed Friday afternoon and Katie and I were not willing to "cheat" on any of you guys, so we chilled out all day Saturday.
We're looking to coordinate another visit, around her schedule, since she works like every other weekend.

for sure, see if she can get some time off when I'm coming down to the beach, maybe you guys could run down for an evening and we could have dinner or something.

another +1 for not being blue anymore.

someone photoshop this guys pic. it's almost embarassing lol

no kidding, help the retarded guy out

i wonder when my times coming up???

go to the home page and click on your subscriptions link, it'll tell you

glad to hear from you again!

you too man... hows the VIP build coming along?

lucky7
06-23-2009, 09:08 AM
thats pretty dope man. i like it.

HyperTek
06-23-2009, 10:11 AM
welcome to the ex-blue club lol. Id resubscribe some day but dont feel i benefit from it as much as an ex- s chassis owner, and premium area is still heavily moderated for content *hint hint*. But this is still the number 1 forum i visit frequently. Off topic is still a fun forum to visit.

They should have like veterans badges for ex blue members lol. *2007-2008*

I think akademic is one of us as well lol

DOOK
06-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't have a problem with the amount of moderation... I just don't have a car anymore and we couldn't just BS anymore so no need to pay... I still have contact with a few via text and stuff...

DOOK
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
although I'll probably catch hell from the police, I'm going to keep the newer YJ front clip with the square headlights... so this is a rough guestimate of what she'll look like... same size tires, 39.5 Iroks, same flatfender fronts... my rear will remain comp cut, but I won't be doing the overs like this guy... I'll be cleaning things up with the plasma and probably reversing the shackle on the front.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/fullwidthYJ2.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/fullwidthYJ3.jpg

exitspeed
06-23-2009, 11:22 AM
I can't lie...that looks fun.

mRclARK1
06-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I haven't been blue for the better part of 3 months now. I'm just so busy I don't have time for much here anymore... I went a whole month without hardly logging on at all. A lot of the older premie crowd from when we were a more tight knit group are still around. We're just all really quiet for the most part.

No kidding, my 240 is still locked away in storage. I'm working on beefing up my Tacoma for mud and sand fun, and possibly picking up a classic Corvette.

So tired of the drift crap.

:werd:

Congrats on possibly picking up the vette. I'm pretty sure you've wanted one for a long time, no?

I have my Z just parked and chilling right now as well. I'm just tired of crap in general.

And my rear wheel bearings are fucked...

Damn I'm getting bitter.

We're all bitter here. Every damn one of us.

Good to see you're still around DOOK. Shoot me a PM and let me know how the hell life is lately. lol

DOOK
06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I can't lie...that looks fun.

oh it is... a freakin blast

Good to see you're still around DOOK. Shoot me a PM and let me know how the hell life is lately. lol

will do buddy...

DOOK
06-26-2009, 06:10 PM
is it wrong that I don't feel at all bad about Michael Jackson passing away? That the only thing I can think is, "oh well, one less pedo to worry about"

LB.Motoring
06-26-2009, 07:38 PM
heres my jeep.

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/222500-my-other-project-4-wheel-goodness-jeepyness.html

DOOK
06-27-2009, 10:54 AM
cool 5... stretch that baby out a little... give yourself some wheelbase, you'll love it

Wake
06-29-2009, 05:20 AM
any of you guys ever come to hollister hills?

bigOdom1
06-29-2009, 07:49 AM
sometimes im sad when i cant go to the premie section. then i remember that my wallet is empty and i have to pay one bill or another.

Flicktitty
06-29-2009, 08:41 AM
cool man, i wish there were places like that close to me.

Future240
06-29-2009, 08:57 AM
sometimes im sad when i cant go to the premie section. then i remember that my wallet is empty and i have to pay one bill or another.

its 10 bucks for a year. That is equal to roughly 84 cents a month. You can make that money working less than two hours a minimum wage.

Flicktitty
06-29-2009, 09:07 AM
its 10 bucks for a year. That is equal to roughly 84 cents a month. You can make that money working less than two hours a minimum wage.
no shit, i could find 84 cent's a month.

DOOK
06-29-2009, 01:04 PM
any of you guys ever come to hollister hills?

not in a long time... I lived in San Bernardino years ago and made a few trips a year, but I live on the East Coast now.

no shit, i could find 84 cent's a month.

yes, but why would I want to support the new generation of premier members that so aggravated me I chose to let my membership lapse in the first place?

I respect a few members of this forum as the people they are, not the name they portray. Good people like P, Barry, Kevin and Lisa, Mike, Jack aka my bitch, Mel, etc... not meaning to leave anyone out, if I like you, you know it and you know who you are.

SochBAT
06-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm with Dook.

I didn't like the new whiny Premies that were joining. Yea, anyone could join, as it wasn't coveted or anything, but still, shitty whiny Premies that thought they were exempt from traditional R&Gs.

And I don't really care for moneypit 240s anymore.

bigOdom1
06-29-2009, 01:25 PM

i dont need to justify my spending but i will. i still like the forum but the pertinent information is available without premium membership. when i get a job and have some money left over ill probably renew but its not a pressing issue. and i honestly dont care or feel that ive missed much with out it.

im also tired of;
all the premium members expecting a discount on stuff because their names are blue
all the idiots that think they are above the rules because they paid 10 dollars
all the repetitive threads about glitter paint and stickers
i can continue if you would like

DOOK
06-29-2009, 06:47 PM
started peicing together the CJ front end today...

Future240
06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
im also tired of;
all the premium members expecting a discount on stuff because their names are blue
all the idiots that think they are above the rules because they paid 10 dollars
all the repetitive threads about glitter paint and stickers
i can continue if you would like

Those are good reasons. Hell great fucking reasons. Especially the rules part. That annoys the living hell out of me.

DOOK
06-30-2009, 10:39 AM
glad this turned into a bash thread for the rules of zilvia... anyhow, have a set of beadlocks on the way...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/beadlocks.jpg

should keep my 40 inch Iroks bead seated nicely

DOOK
08-02-2009, 09:31 PM
CJ grill and nice 4 core radiator... check
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/NewCamera002.jpg

beadlocks acquired and painted... check
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/NewCamera015.jpg

erikshift
08-02-2009, 10:23 PM
those beadlocks are fuckin nice dude

SochBAT
08-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Nice dook!

fliprayzin240sx
08-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Shit...If it wasnt for my Premie NOT expiring, I probably wouldnt care much at this point. Blue side's been dead since I got back from deployment, there's more Ask So and So a Question thread than anything else. Seriously, who the fuck wants to ask Dorki Dori questions about T-shirts that he needs to get a damn thread? Shit just got ridunkulous...

ACmil
08-04-2009, 02:42 AM
although I'll probably catch hell from the police, I'm going to keep the newer YJ front clip with the square headlights... so this is a rough guestimate of what she'll look like... same size tires, 39.5 Iroks, same flatfender fronts... my rear will remain comp cut, but I won't be doing the overs like this guy... I'll be cleaning things up with the plasma and probably reversing the shackle on the front.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/fullwidthYJ2.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/Lilredrover/fullwidthYJ3.jpg

:hyper: this is much cooler :goyou: