PDA

View Full Version : KYB AGX vs. Toxico blue

russian
04-08-2003, 10:01 PM
well my time is running out soon - the stock shocks are startin to go with my eibach pro kit.

i can get Toxico blue setup for 300 w/ shipping or AGX for a lil more, i just wanted to know what would you guys run on a street car. i dont drift/track, mostly street (sometimes race w/ friends on old country roads :) )

i heard many good things about both, BUT i was leaning towards Toxico. what would you suggest?

i searched for both but i need some serious answer as far as downfalls of Toxico/reliability/smothness/performance.

sorry if im confusing yall ! :)

AceInHole
04-08-2003, 11:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it's spelled Tokico, but anyways, I'd go with the AGX's. Adjustability for just $50 more seems worth it to me. Otherwise, the Tokico's should be able to handle prokits fine.

AgaricX
04-09-2003, 02:48 AM
I have AGX's on my MAx an I love them to tears. Don't buy anything less.

04-09-2003, 02:55 AM
yeah, i would def get the agx's as well. i got the toKico blue's coupled with my sportlines and they're great. it's just that i would love the adjustability of the agx's.

HaLo
04-09-2003, 06:45 AM
AGX all the way. I love them...very comfy and adjustability is a must.

russian
04-09-2003, 08:24 AM
cool thanks guys!

blatch
04-09-2003, 09:19 AM
Save your dollars. Get Apexi World Sport Coilovers, like me!

Steeles
04-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by blatch
Save your dollars. Get Apexi World Sport Coilovers, like me!

bleh I've got WS and would rather have the AGXs springs and save the money. wish I'd held out for a better coilover set. ahhh well they are nice but if an adjustable shock that was that affordable had been out when I ordered my WS I'd have them.

Phlip
04-09-2003, 05:20 PM
I have the AGX myself and Steeles has driven it, so feel free to query him on what the difference is between them and the WS coilovers, as I have only driven HIS a few blocks to the parts store... I can, however, offer that I love these things, especially compared to the blown stock we pulled out of there.