PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Speed Festival

Carbon Krylon
06-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Anyone going this year? There's rumors flying around that they're going to be hosting Drifting as well. I didn't go last year and I heard they did drifting.

Sept 27-29 is the date I believe.

Joshkl
06-17-2009, 12:55 AM
YES!!!

messglngth

Carbon Krylon
06-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Yeahhh!

I volunteered for it, so it should be fun. If the drifting does come back, I'm going to request being part of the Track Crew.

ryceboy_124
06-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Eff that...Im going to be on the track driving!!! lol! Hopefully Dan pulls through on this.

Carbon Krylon
06-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Wish I could, sadly my MR2 was totaled back in February so I've got nothing right now.

silcoupeguy987
06-18-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah screw working for the track i wnana drive on it tell dan to pull threw for me to lol

Eff that...Im going to be on the track driving!!! lol! Hopefully Dan pulls through on this.

Flipzide
06-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Y helo thar. I will be there as well. If not driving; then supporting the cause.

Joshkl
06-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Wish I could, sadly my MR2 was totaled back in February so I've got nothing right now.

hahahaha. ur that dude who deleted his posts on sddrift. with ur stupid documentary. lmao.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 12:18 AM
:P

Man, I was having an off day as it was and SDDrift didn't help none >_<

I still think the documentary is a good idea with a lot of potential. All the guys I talk to from the Northwest like the idea.

Just a matter of opinion I guess.

Joshkl
06-19-2009, 12:48 AM
werent u askin people to donate to ur film. which is in japan. no1 is just gonna give u scrills.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Not my film. I WISH I was in japan =[
And I wasn't asking for donations, I just wanted people to read the damn article haha.

I myself am not even donating. I just wrote about it cuz I thought it was cool.

Joshkl
06-19-2009, 04:07 PM
its funny seeing the people who sign up on sddrift. then delete there accounts cuz there bitches.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 05:25 PM
"Call me what you want, I'mma ask you what you need"

Nah man, I deleted my account because nobody there was worth talking to. The community was way too dead and people were being the stereotypical assholes that San Diego happens to be known for.

So if you seriously have a problem with me, deal with it. I'm just trying to do what I do where I just so happen to live. I don't care if you have a problem with it, I don't care if you don't like me. =] Thanks.

ANYWAY, this thread is getting way off topic.

Coronado Speed Festival, whose going? Some people said they'd be driving, am I the only one that's actually volunteered? xD

ESmorz
06-19-2009, 06:29 PM
We are community. We are drift.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Hell yeah we are. =P ^_^

Holy Crap!

How the hell do you have almost 6K post?

O_O....nuts.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Sorry for the double post:

Also, if you guys don't like the Drift Documentary, that's not really my problem honestly haha. Its not my idea, I'm just helping the guy promote it. If you really want to express your opinions so bad, look him up at Hashiriya Exports. I didn't come up with "We Are Community. We Are Drift." It's just the motto.

Thank you for your opinions on it though, they've been helpful! =]

ESmorz
06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
You have 14 in a few days.

Multiply that by years.

Math is fun.

Carbon Krylon
06-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Haha, true that, didn't realize you've been on for so long.

ryceboy_124
06-24-2009, 10:42 PM
its funny seeing the people who sign up on sddrift. then delete there accounts cuz there bitches.

A bit harsh there dont you think Josh? FYI, I was close to being one of those 'bitches' you are referring to so yeah. Honestly, I too think some of the SDDrift guys could lighten up a bit and take the stick out their butts but whatever. Lets just not all try to act tough on the internet okay people. As for Mr. Krylon, SDDrift is not for the weak hearted but there are some people on there that are worth talking to and knowing which actually do help. You just have to hang on and take the BS till people get to know you. They actually tend to lighten up after a while so dont get butthurt if not everyone welcomes you with open arms from the get go. If you decide to sign back up...great...if not, thats your choice but you will get some really good deals on SDdrift under the advertisers sale section. Just an fyi for you but seeing you dont have a car anyways...I guess it really wouldnt benefit you.

BlckBeautyVTEC
06-24-2009, 11:56 PM
werent u askin people to donate to ur film. which is in japan. no1 is just gonna give u scrills.

lol msglgth

BlckBeautyVTEC
06-24-2009, 11:57 PM
"Call me what you want, I'mma ask you what you need"

Nah man, I deleted my account because nobody there was worth talking to. The community was way too dead and people were being the stereotypical assholes that San Diego happens to be known for.

lol X2

i didn't know san diegans were known for being ass holes

Avante
06-25-2009, 02:25 PM
we're vaginas.

whale's vaginas.

silcoupeguy987
06-25-2009, 02:31 PM
we're vaginas.

whale's vaginas.

hahaha push your car to the meet tonight lol

Carbon Krylon
06-28-2009, 01:00 AM
A bit harsh there dont you think Josh? FYI, I was close to being one of those 'bitches' you are referring to so yeah. Honestly, I too think some of the SDDrift guys could lighten up a bit and take the stick out their butts but whatever. Lets just not all try to act tough on the internet okay people. As for Mr. Krylon, SDDrift is not for the weak hearted but there are some people on there that are worth talking to and knowing which actually do help. You just have to hang on and take the BS till people get to know you. They actually tend to lighten up after a while so dont get butthurt if not everyone welcomes you with open arms from the get go. If you decide to sign back up...great...if not, thats your choice but you will get some really good deals on SDdrift under the advertisers sale section. Just an fyi for you but seeing you dont have a car anyways...I guess it really wouldnt benefit you.

Thank you for the business approach =]

Yeah, as I might have stated...can't remember if I did or not....I was having an off day to begin with. Normally I probably wouldn't have cared. However I am used to an easier receptions, the guys I tend to deal with tend to be pretty laid back so when I was greeted aggressively I was kind of put off. =/ That's my bad though.

lol X2

i didn't know san diegans were known for being ass holes

Believe me...for as many love San Diegans/Californians, there's an equal amount that hate them haha.

Anyway, I will FOR SURE be going to this. I received an email back from the Volunteer Coordinator and I'm in, so it'll be fun! :P Good experience.

Joshkl
06-28-2009, 07:21 PM

Yea. Thats true. I remember when i first signed up. I didnt really say much on the forum. And when i posted something it just got flamed. But as i starting going to events, meeting people. Things were fine. Shouldnt of said that shit. Krylon, sorry for being an asshole. My Bad.

Avante
06-28-2009, 11:58 PM
josh is lame. he passed up going to a meet...

to go rub up against sweaty guys while chasing a ball around.

lame.

ryceboy_124
06-29-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm proud of you Josh ;)

Joshkl
06-29-2009, 12:15 AM
josh is lame. he passed up going to a meet...

to go rub up against sweaty guys while chasing a ball around.

lame.

hahahahahahhahaaha

Carbon Krylon
06-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Yea. Thats true. I remember when i first signed up. I didnt really say much on the forum. And when i posted something it just got flamed. But as i starting going to events, meeting people. Things were fine. Shouldnt of said that shit. Krylon, sorry for being an asshole. My Bad.

No worries man, its all good =]

Anyway. Little off topic since the event is a couple months away....

Might be getting a 2002 Eclipse.

Friend is gettin' rid of it for cheap so I might pick it up.

Flipzide
06-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Yea. Thats true. I remember when i first signed up. I didnt really say much on the forum. And when i posted something it just got flamed.

Whatchu talkin' about? You still get flammed,:p

Carbon Krylon
06-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Whatchu talkin' about? You still get flammed,:p

Hahahah xD