PDA

View Full Version : '91 - '93 radiator (5spd)

adey
04-08-2003, 03:21 AM
I'm looking for a '91 and up (don't know if '95 to '98 will fit, if they will, those too) 240sx radiator. As I understand it, the Auto tranny radiators were a little different... I'm interested only in the 5spd radiator-- unless you can confirm/guarantee that an auto rad. will work as well. :)

Located in So Cal (LA), pick up preferred.

edit: also WTB electric fans for this. I believe these efans came off of relatively recent Altimas. Franks!

DuffMan
04-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Well I have one, with some bent fins (they can easily be bent back). I'm not local but I'd be willing to sell it for real cheap + shipping. Actually i don't think shipping would be that much.

chineseb0i
04-08-2003, 01:56 PM
i have a brand spanking new radiator that was meant for my 92. I got it but didn't install or use it because i went sr20 on it :) My car is a 5spd and i'll let the new radiator go for $100. I guarentee it's new..you can see the shine on that thing. Let me know if interested.

Solomon

SRKperformance
04-08-2003, 02:13 PM
i have a new one also ill let it go for 85 bucks in lb california

adey
04-09-2003, 05:34 AM
Just to let you guys know -- I've PMed all three of you. :) Please let me know what's up! Thanks for the offers.
If anyone else can beat these prices (and are in SoCal) please do PM me or post!

fogleroller
04-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Hey man,

I have an S14 Radiator, it works but the mount points on the top are different. I ran it for a few months with no problems. It's in very good condition. located in San Diego. I can take pics tonight if you want.

-john

Kid Zelda
04-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Hey Adey

Have a Rad' from an Auto, just plug trans cooling line thingy and BAM. Two of my friend's did this when converting from auto to 5 speed .. both haven't had a prob with doing this, even after 2 yrs of hard driving.
ANyways, let me know
$15 I dont care
peace

p.s. it's in good condition also.