PDA

View Full Version : AutoX/ 240sx ONE meet in Ayer, MA

AceInHole
04-07-2003, 08:32 PM
I know SR20VET, Drifting Ricer, a few others and myself will be there. I'm hoping we get a good showing of 240's, whether you run your car or not. The event is this Sunday, April 13th, in Ayer, MA. Directions and info can be found at www.ner.org . This is a call to all New England owners to come see what 240sxONE has always been about: racing. (Since, I just realized that ever 240sxONE meet has been at an AutoX or kart track).

driftk2000
04-08-2003, 07:01 AM
Maybe you shold post messages like this 6 months in advance or so. It might give more peeps to plan ahead. Just a thought.

By the way, know about any drifting events or is drifting allowed in AYER, MA?

SR20DEe
04-08-2003, 12:06 PM
if your gonna race, your gonna race. i think he's just looking to see whos coming.

ill be here and my FRONT WHEEL DRIFT WILL DEFEAT ALL YALL ;)

AceInHole
04-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by driftk2000
Maybe you shold post messages like this 6 months in advance or so. It might give more peeps to plan ahead. Just a thought. The entire NER and FCSCC seasons are posted on the 240sxONE forum (http://forums.240sxone.com), which was posted about in a few threads a while ago, and still linked to in my sig (oddly enough through a pic of my zilvia sticker). Usually DR does the meet threads here. I only checked in here recently, which is why the post didn't come till then.

By the way, know about any drifting events or is drifting allowed in AYER, MA?
Never heard of one.... I wonder how much it'd cost to rent the skidpad though.

driftk2000
04-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe someday that skid pad will be rented out once there are enough drifters. It sounds like a time for these CT, RI and surrounding states to come drift.
Drift sessions in New York and Englishtown, NJ is a little too far for some people though. Too bad.

AceInHole
04-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by driftk2000
Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe someday that skid pad will be rented out once there are enough drifters. It sounds like a time for these CT, RI and surrounding states to come drift.
Drift sessions in New York and Englishtown, NJ is a little too far for some people though. Too bad.

actually.... the Ayer, MA event is held on a State Police skidpad that used to be an airfield. The runway has a cross shape to it which would allow for some interesting sweeper and U turn combinations for a drifting event.