PDA

View Full Version : 180sx

darfy
04-07-2003, 06:13 AM
Can anyone give me info on wat yr the new style tail-light 180 came out, i want that model and the one with the kouki stock front bar, wud ne1 be able to tell me what yr model i am looking at and whether it is a Type X or not,

nrcooled
04-07-2003, 07:07 AM
The kouki 180sx was produced from 96->98 and the type-x is denoted by the body kit and spoiler

I don't have any pics on my computer but if you do a search on Zilvia you will find some

DoriftoSlut
04-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by nrcooled
The kouki 180sx was produced from 96->98 and the type-x is denoted by the body kit and spoiler

Nope. That is an optional Aero package. All Kouki 180sx (Type-G, Type-S, Type-R, Type-X) had the option of getting that adornment. The thing that sets the Type-X apart is when you pop the hood and see a nice Blacktop SR-DET. The one thing that is constant is that the Type-X had the aerokit stock(Front bumper, sideskirts, rear valence, wing, and all the little goodies along with it), while the others just had the front bumper (and Lights).

So Darfy, look for a 1996.5-1998 180sx stuff.

AKADriver
04-07-2003, 09:19 AM
hmmmm

All '96.5+ had the front bumper, and that's what he's looking for...

But as for the rest of the body kit (skirts/valance/wing):
Type-X had turbo + kit
Type-R had turbo + no kit
Type-G had no turbo + kit
Type-S had no turbo + no kit

DoriftoSlut
04-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Ahh cool, I didn't knwo what came with it or not stock. Also, can you verify that it was an option for all trims? Like if you have a Type-S, could you have still ordered your car with the kit? Ahh... i guess that would be just getting a Type-G. :rolleyes: Good stuff.

AKADriver
04-07-2003, 09:34 AM
You probably could, I think that's just the way they came standard. I think the ones that came with the kit standard also would have a ton of other standard equipment... but I dunno... talking out of my ass at this point :D