PDA

View Full Version : BORED!!! check it out.....

StalinDrift123
06-09-2009, 05:55 PM
hey, so like I dont have 240SX friends and its fucking boring at the meets..... anyone wants to kick it or some shit let me know ill be in the garage sleeping. :tardrim:

Nismoknightska-t
06-09-2009, 07:25 PM
hahahah

240 meets are wack!!

I LUV MY S13
06-09-2009, 07:28 PM
u gotta make friends at the meets!!

Vatche
06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
you guys already sound anti social, now wonder you dont like meets :p

i always have fun at meets.

dolphin
06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
does it really have to be 240 friends? hahaha, i know a bunch of people who drive 240s and i go running with them but were not close, and never see each other everyday, hell its only once a month when we do go running, and my closes friends drives hondas hahaha.

brndck
06-10-2009, 02:58 PM
come to irvine meet tonight. its always fun.

hOngsterr
06-10-2009, 03:05 PM
hey, so like I dont have 240SX friends and its fucking boring at the meets..... anyone wants to kick it or some shit let me know ill be in the garage sleeping. :tardrim:

lol reminds me of me.........

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/227234-peeps-oc.html\ (http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/227234-peeps-oc.html)

does it really have to be 240 friends? hahaha, i know a bunch of people who drive 240s and i go running with them but were not close, and never see each other everyday, hell its only once a month when we do go running, and my closes friends drives hondas hahaha.

same here,
honda love
lol

shinda_shima
06-10-2009, 03:10 PM
You never invite me to go running...I thought we're friends... :wan:

TravisSW
06-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Ivan, you know me.

Your dirty whore lol.

You don't roll out anymore anyways, how come? Pipeline meet man!

Dolphin and I know each other personally too, but we haven't seen each other for a while. He bought my test pipe too! Which I have a second test pipe sitting in my garage as well. :)

Dolphin, I forgot your name, haha. I'm horrible.

shinda_shima
06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Ivan, you know me.

Your dirty whore lol.

You don't roll out anymore anyways, how come? Pipeline meet man!

Dolphin and I know each other personally too, but we haven't seen each other for a while. He bought my test pipe too! Which I have a second test pipe sitting in my garage as well. :)

Dolphin, I forgot your name, haha. I'm horrible.

Oh man, I haven't been out to Pipeline meet in awhile too...I miss it. Dolphin's name is David, and he's my gay friend. :keke: Just kidding. David, lets roll together to Pipeline one day and have some Arizona Green Tea. <3

StalinDrift123
06-13-2009, 01:47 PM
nah no more meets for me. i just show up look at cars and go home. i rather drive than look from side lines. haha. from now on the only way u guys will see me is driving my slut. haha. travis we should kick it by the way....

and andrew, i cant believe that ur selling ur car!