PDA

View Full Version : clutch pedal not retracting back to place.

silvia13oSO
06-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Hey fellas, well im having an issue with my clutch pedal... i have change the slave cylinder with the OE replacement and bleed it thoroughly.

My issue is everytime i step on the clutch pedal and get off of, it wouldnt go all the way up, the clutch itself would engage and disengage as it should but the pedal wouldnt go back to its place.

Could it be the clutch master cyclinder or is there an adjusting bolt underneath the dash.:duh:

fliprayzin240sx
06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Take out the clutch dampening box/loop out, rebleed the lines and adjust your clutch pedal engagement point. Im guess its too low right now...

redsx13
06-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Take out the clutch dampening box/loop out, rebleed the lines and adjust your clutch pedal engagement point. Im guess its too low right now...

+1, there is still air in your lines, rip out the dampening box, bend te old line around to fit, and re-blead the clutch.... and dont post until you do!! haha

wait... i just noticed your sig, it says your banned, so you couldn't post even if you wanted to. haha

Yeap
06-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I would replace the master too if your going to replace the slave. I've had the same problem before.