PDA

View Full Version : DeastchWerkz 740cc Injectors

ZeNkI SiLvIa
06-07-2009, 03:43 AM
I am curious about the changes in the deastchwerks 740cc injectors. how can you tell the difference in the changes from the purple tops of the 370's vs the 740's i have looked at pixs and that the 370's are identical to the DW 740's. Need some help figuring this out or if someone has posted any information about the difference between the looks of the injectors, thanks.

SuicidnS13
06-07-2009, 09:20 AM
You wont beable to with the naked eye. DW injectors are just redrilled stockees. Just plug em in and set your fuel maps to idle with them. If you car dies you know you got jipped!

jr_ss
06-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Don't do it... Buy real 740's

redsx13
06-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I was wondering about deastchworks injectors as well, i did a lot of reasearch. There where quite a few good reviews. everyone mentions that some people have had trouble with them, but they never have the proof to back it up.

You know whats really funny though? Since deastchworks injectors are just redrilled stockers (and they are), why do you pay 100$ more dollars for the 740's vs the 550's... marketing. It costs them nothing to make these injectors. And thats why their customer service is so good, they can afford to just send you out new injectors because of their production cost.

And anyone that wants to stick up for deastchworks and confront me about this post, go ahead. I have nothing against them as a company. Im considering buying a set of 550's from them, but everyone keeps telling me no. I dont think theres anything wrong with redrilled stock injectors, but then again, i have no experience with them and how they perform on a tuned car.

My tuner says not to get them, so i might just go with his advice. After All, he knows more than i do.

videsangel
06-20-2009, 07:37 AM
i got dw 740 into s14 sr20 in i not have any problems?????????????????????????????????????????