PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Message

Jeff240sx
04-05-2003, 11:44 PM
This is a public service message from your friendly moderator:

Today, at 2:00 AM, you need to set your clocks forward an hour. You will be an hour early to everything if you don't.
-Jeff

AKADriver
04-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Wouldn't we be an hour late?

Jeff240sx
04-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by AKADriver
Wouldn't we be an hour late?

Don't compromise the decency of the public service message! You will be early simply because I said so... but that's in my little world. I guess you'd be an hour late in the rest of the world though...
Anyway, if you set your clocks ahead, you won't need to wonder if you'd be early or late!
-Jeff

KiDyNomiTe
04-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Jeff240sx
Don't compromise the decency of the public service message! You will be early simply because I said so... but that's in my little world. I guess you'd be an hour late in the rest of the world though...
Anyway, if you set your clocks ahead, you won't need to wonder if you'd be early or late!
-Jeff

haha nice comeback :) , blah most of the things set thier times by themself (comp, phones, and tv), damn battery powered clocks gotta make me do everything.

BadMoJo
04-06-2003, 05:10 PM
I wish I had read this last night. I woke up to a guy calling my cell phone wondering why I wasnt at is place working on his car. :D

I had no idea about the time change. :confused:

Phlip
04-06-2003, 07:32 PM
I didn't read this last night, I was busy getting drunk... I did, however, have the presence of mind to set my phone's alarm clock so I wouldn't be late to work at 11 today... I couldn't, hoever, grasp what time I would need to set it to, so said fuck it and made it 9 o'clock. What happens next? my phone sets itself and I am up at 8 O'CLOCK, with a hangover no less!!! Thanks anyway Jeff.