PDA

View Full Version : F ing great!

Touge Noob S13
06-03-2009, 02:29 PM
My month old Ipod touch just got stolen from my car. Today was senior check out day at my high school and I just happend to leave my Ipod in my car when I got there. I thought "No, its fine I have left it in there many times before and nothing has ever happend before" So I go do the whole check out thing and leave. When I get back to my car I find that the Ipod is gone and the passenger side door is unlocked. I go to the school but they tell my they cant do shit. I go to the sheriff deputy on campus and tell him this so he goes to review the security cameras, not one fucking camera is pointed towards the parking lot so he tells me that I can file a report but that its not worth it because of the lack of evidence.

Cliffnotes

-Senior check out day
-I leave my Ipod in the car
-I find that its stolen
-School tells me they cant do shit
-Deputy tells my he cant do shit

I am going to get an alarm for sure now. My Ipod needs a password to unlock it anyway so I bet the pathetic excuse for life that stole it is just going to end up breaking it. Is there anything I can do now guys besides buying another Ipod?

ESmorz
06-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Is there anything I can do now guys besides buying another Ipod?

Yep. Learn your lesson.

At least groups of Mexicans didn't break into your car to puff teh mota.

Ah the Van, how I miss it.

SochBAT
06-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Where do you live? I want a free ipod.

silpena
06-03-2009, 02:39 PM
well the best way to get your ipod is to go on a man hunt around your school to see who stole it. I doubt someone will have all the same songs and files as yours unless they erase them.Most h.s. kids are retarded and spread rumors and gossip quick so im sure someone will slip up. Going to school office and asking is pointless unless ur one of thier favorite students.

Stuff like this makes me remember h.s. I never leave shit in my car! some ass will steal it. U said it was senior check out day? why didnt take it out?? or leave in your glove compartment and lock it? thats what i allways do.

ON the alarm thing, just forget it. It wont save ur ipod. Its gone, save it to buy another one used or something on craigslist and just dont leave it lying around. My brother got his 1.2k laptop stolen from his car...... now that sucks but he learned to not leave his shit in his car where ppl can take it.

Touge Noob S13
06-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Yep. Learn your lesson.

At least groups of Mexicans didn't break into your car to puff teh mota.

Ah the Van, how I miss it.

Funny thing is I have also had my parking pass stolen and the school didnt do shit. I also have had a dent put in by some jealous douche bag.

Where do you live? I want a free ipod.

I live in Sun City/Menifee a little area in the Inland Empire where nothing ever happens and old people make up most of the population

K_style
06-03-2009, 02:46 PM
consider you paid $229 for that lesson...

and get over with it....

thought you got your car stolen...

SochBAT
06-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Always hide your ipod.

I always tuck mine under the center console.

I look like james fucking bond when i take it out.

"WTF. he just ripped his center console off!!!"

"Shaken, not stirred."

Touge Noob S13
06-03-2009, 03:05 PM
consider you paid $229 for that lesson...

and get over with it....

thought you got your car stolen...

My mom got for my 18th birthday and yes it could have been much worst. I would really hate to have my car stolen (since its so clean)
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/f40_200/DSC07002.jpg

K_style
06-03-2009, 03:14 PM
My mom got for my 18th birthday and yes it could have been much worst. I would really hate to have my car stolen (since its so clean)
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/f40_200/DSC07002.jpg

ask your mom for another one for your 19th B-day..... j/k..