PDA

View Full Version : srdubfiend a scammer?

jmac636
06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has received there goods from him recently. I am not claiming he is a scammer but just wondering cause he has not given me a tracking number on the sard 550cc injectors I purchased from him last week.

wiggafly808
06-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Have you tried contacting him about it?

edit*
looks like you may be out of luck.. id file a paypal claim

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/221046-1991-240sx-silvia-s13-5-drift-car-14-500-a.html

Xracer
06-03-2009, 11:26 AM
We need to get everybody who purchased stuff from him in this thread. I already filed a dispute but fuck it. Im doing a charge back on my credit card now. Sick of people trying to cheat you for your money. He changed his options so he doesn't accept PM's anymore so you cant contact him.

Xracer
06-03-2009, 11:31 AM
If i remember correctly, before he changed his "location" to "on the border" it said "south bay", His name is "Klyde Tomasian" and he is registered in California. I might add that he has been selling the same items to multiple buyers.

Homer_Simpson
06-03-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm in the process of trading some parts with him. He stated that he haven't been able to test fit the parts I sent him for fitment due to his car having some trouble and is in the shop for tuning. I was told that once the fitment is verified, he will send out the part that I traded for.

During this time he has also offered to send my part back to me due to him taking too long to check for the fitment. He has also updated me with the progress of his car and why he has not been able to fit the part that I sent him.

As of this moment I'm still awaiting the part that I traded with him for and/or some sort of update.

Edit: Looks like I got screwed.

Phlip
06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
For a summary of my actions to this point, read here:
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/221046-1991-240sx-silvia-s13-5-drift-car-14-500-a.html

Beyond that, I have decided that banning him from the marketplace and allowing him to continue membership is not enough, so he is no longer a member here -- outright banned.

I have gotten contact from several members caught up in his fuckery, and the only thing I can honestly suggest is that each of you dispute on paypal AND chargeback on the CC you used if you used one, as I have this sneaking suspicion that this fucker has pulled his funds from his paypal account.

ctsedan
06-03-2009, 12:05 PM
I got my AFC from him no issues, it was in April

Xracer
06-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Everybody who purchased stuff from this guy PM me. I have dug up some information. and am still searching.

Phlip
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
He has been on today, apparently immediately turned and logged out when he noticed he was banned from the marketplace, he has not seen that he is banned outright yet, I gather.

mikey976
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
yea i just paid him for an safc neo this past sunday. and filed a paypal dispute today.

after doing some research apparently this whole assfuckery is sudden cause he seems to do business often on Nasioc and also nico.

Xracer pretty much found the same info as i did on here. other then the addition of the address noted above.

quick search through yahoo shows that its possible this guys name is Kurt or Klyde unsure of this. but with more searching im sure we can root him out.

bftII40
06-03-2009, 04:54 PM
The guy posted up saying he had an apexi neo for sale for 255.00 shipped. I pmed him and he said he still had it and can ship it once he talks to his "shipping source" Now it says he is banned and i have no other way of contacting him Its been over a week now and i just lost 255 bucks...wtf can i do?

bftII40
06-03-2009, 04:56 PM
im ready to fly out to california to kick this guys ass...i paid him last week for an afc neo as well.

bftII40
06-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftII40
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdubfiend
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i want the neo 255. is good send me an invoice my email is [email protected]
I take paypal, send payment to [email protected] thanks!

i sent payment still waitin on a reply to see whats goin on.
sorry bro, I thought I sent you a reply. But yeah, I should be shipping all my packages out this weekend. I will keep you informed. Thanks!
just wondering if you shipped them out yet. thanks

I didn't get a tracking # today. I will contact my shipping source tomorrow to see when they will ship out and when I will receive all my tracking info. Sorry for the delay, please bare with me here. I have more than 50 packages going out together, this is how I can save on shipping costs and offer good prices on my items. I will notify you asap. Thank you for your patience.
hey man you shipped it out yet?
not yet, I am working on it with my shipping source. I will have tracking info asap.

this is the pms from him.. im not sure how its going to turn out cause i copied and pasted from my inbox.. but here it is.

Xracer
06-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Lets try not to get too carried away. Keep threats to a minimum. Lets give it 24hrs and see whats going on. It seems like he has done a lot of business on other forums without problems. Paypal is going to get owned if we all do charge backs at once. Everybody who is involved should PM me the following information:

-Item(s) purchased
-Total Dollar amount paid
-Date payment was sent
-Payment method
-Your last contact/PM with him

CBS
06-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Ive sold him parts in person.

Nice guy, older gentlemen with kids/wife.

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives.
I dont condone anything he has done to be " proper " but I also dont want to go out of my way to do anything subjective to him.

file a paypal claim

if you lose and he doesnt have money

report it to your bank
and tell them its an unauthorized purchase.

DONE

you get your cash back.

deuceforty
06-03-2009, 05:50 PM

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives. but Im not a snitch so good luck, he never harmed me.

good luck, I had no problem with him.

not a snitch?

what the fuck is wrong with you dude. i hope somebody scams you and everyone else touts in your face that they can solve your situation, but wont because of some retarded new urban trend with "snitching"

HEY GUYS ITS COOL NOT TO REPORT CRIMES!

seriously dude, i hope you get banned. hell i would like to come punch you in your face for being such an asshole

mikey976
06-03-2009, 05:50 PM

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives. but Im not a snitch so good luck, he never harmed me.

good luck, I had no problem with him.

thats interesting being that all the info i've gathered and seen shows he is in his mid twenties. approx 25

CBS
06-03-2009, 05:52 PM
im not condoning anything illegal. I just want to go out of my way for something stupid.

file a paypal claim asap.
done deal

ive been scammed before
you can solve this without having to do anything.

best way is to talk to your bank ASAP
tell them someone acessed your account and paid for something over the internet you had no idea about.
A week or two later its back into your account.

stop being a bitch and do something about it.

I have political science at pcc every wednesday at 5:30
come clip me in my face. Ill send you a picture of my face so you can see how I look ahead of time.

S14DB
06-03-2009, 05:57 PM
It's only snitching if you were involved in the crime(s).

deuceforty
06-03-2009, 06:01 PM
im not condoning anything illegal. I just want to go out of my way for something stupid.

file a paypal claim asap.
done deal

ive been scammed before
you can solve this without having to do anything.

best way is to talk to your bank ASAP
tell them someone acessed your account and paid for something over the internet you had no idea about.
A week or two later its back into your account.

stop being a bitch and do something about it.

I have political science at pcc every wednesday at 5:30
come clip me in my face. Ill send you a picture of my face so you can see how I look ahead of time.

yeah, because im going to fly from NC to CA to get in a fight over some e-bullshit.

if you had nothing worthwhile to add to the thread why the fuck would you come in and say "hey i know everything about the guy, but wont tell because i dont want to snitch" just dont even post

deuceforty
06-03-2009, 06:03 PM
It's only snitching if you were involved in the crime(s).

^^^^^^^ this.

if you rob a bank with somebody, and rat them out to reduce prison time, thats snitching. snitching is not divulging contact information of a criminal. i believe the court would hold you in contempt for withholding evidence if you were involved, but whatever. ive said my piece. i had nothing to do with this transaction, your comment just struck a nerve

CBS
06-03-2009, 06:09 PM
ok leave it at that, stupid fight stupid bs

Ive been scammed before over 1g for rims

if you guys need help I will take my time out and share my experience and how I got my cash refunded.

I ended up losing the paypal claim since he sent me a empty box and had the shipping confirmation number.

so I went straight to the bank and reported it

I got full refund.

VNG704
06-04-2009, 11:52 AM
I got my AFC from him no issues, it was in April

yea i just paid him for an safc neo this past sunday. and filed a paypal dispute today.

after doing some research apparently this whole assfuckery is sudden cause he seems to do business often on Nasioc and also nico.

Xracer pretty much found the same info as i did on here. other then the addition of the address noted above.

quick search through yahoo shows that its possible this guys name is Kurt or Klyde unsure of this. but with more searching im sure we can root him out.

im ready to fly out to california to kick this guys ass...i paid him last week for an afc neo as well.
selling same item to multiple people. wtf. bft1140 i wouldn't wait to see if he sends it to you. you're not the only one that bought it.

Jed_Atreides
06-04-2009, 12:18 PM
I sent payment for the above same SAFC Neo. Filed dispute with paypal already. And of course, not going to get a dime back. Paypal is shitty like that. Unless this scammer is stupid enough to leave $ in his paypal account, ppl who paid ain't getting shit back. GL

Xracer
06-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Damn you too? That's 5 SAFC NEO's, 2 sets of injectors so far and over $1600 worth of shit.

dookiedang
06-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Damn you too? That's 5 SAFC NEO's, 2 sets of injectors so far and over $1600 worth of shit.

hey so we wont get our money back at all? even if all 5 of us file a dispute?

Xracer
06-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Did you do a bank transfer or pay with credit card? If you paid with a credit card, file a charge back. I'm going to do one right now.

I LUV MY S13
06-04-2009, 01:05 PM
hell no u guys arent seeing shit back..trust...thas how paypal is..cbs better cough up tha info

Xracer
06-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Im getting my money back one way or another. If you did not use your credit card to pay through paypal, then your fucked.

dookiedang
06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Im getting my money back one way or another. If you did not use your credit card to pay through paypal, then your fucked.

really? so theres no way we can get our money back? i use bank transfer to paypal then paid him.

CBS
06-04-2009, 02:15 PM
REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK.

all you have to say that someone made an unathorized purchase with your account.

it goes through paypal and automatically pulls it out regardless if it has funds or not.

unless he already closed his account, then the only way is to contact the authorities.

jamg
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK.

all you have to say that someone made an unathorized purchase with your account.

it goes through paypal and automatically pulls it out regardless if it has funds or not.

unless he already closed his account, then the only way is to contact the authorities.

you're making this complicated.

just go and TELL HIM IN PERSON that there are a lot of mad people on zilvia who want their money back.

jmac636
06-04-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm going to wait a few more days before I go doing anything stupid. You have up to 60 days with your credit card and paypal wants you to wait at least 7 days for shipping.

Xracer
06-04-2009, 02:46 PM
That is kind of hard since most of us are across the country.

CBS
06-04-2009, 03:07 PM
you're making this complicated.

just go and TELL HIM IN PERSON that there are a lot of mad people on zilvia who want their money back.

he lives like 40 minutes away from me.
and I just sold him parts when I was in the area...

Xracer
06-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Would you accept a small contribution to go have a chat with him?

CBS
06-04-2009, 03:20 PM

pm me?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Homer_Simpson
06-04-2009, 04:00 PM
I'll pitch in, I want what is rightfully mine back.

k0uki
06-04-2009, 04:41 PM
I'll pitch in, I want what is rightfully mine back.
im in too, sure dont wanna be out on $255.

Xracer
06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Well guys... Take a look at this. Here is an email I received from [email protected] about 30min ago. I sent him an email yesterday morning.

Dear Zilvian,

"Let me start by saying I have no clue who you are. I never did business with you or any of the other Zilvia members that sent me payment to my paypal account. I am in a bigger mess and ordeal than you and everybody else envolved in this b/s. I NEVER SCAMMED ANYBODY!!!! I have nothing but positive feedback from everybody I have done business with. I have a lot of people including zilvia members that will vouch for me. Since I have found out that all my accounts and websites that I visit have been tampered with, my life has been a nightmare. All my accounts are in negative status, paypal and personal bank accounts. Myspace, photobucket, my emails, and the list keeps going have been either deleted, or fucked with. I have no idea who did this! Someone had access to my desktop or has hacked into it. This is the only explanation I can think of. I have only sold my neo and injectors once, and they are confermed to be received by the buyesr. Why would I sell so many neos and used 550 injectors? WTF? I am trying to get this all figured out with paypal and my bank. All I can say is try to get your payments back from paypal if at all possible. Tell your bank it was an unauthorized purchase if you have to. I apoligize for this even though I am not at fault, It happened under my name. I get banned, and I lose all my funds. The Oil Cooler person was the last person I had delt with on zilvia. You could have e-mailed me instead of blowing up my address online instantly. It was never installed and you can forget our trade deal. I am sending it back to the address it came from. For anybody that wants to fly out here and kick my ass, I invite you to come over and attempt. I seen the thread about me on zilvia through a friends page. Feel free to e-mail me back with any questions at [email protected] I want nothing but to have this resolved and everybody get their money back. As for the moderator, You could have tried to contact me also instead of banning me completely. like I said I just want this RESOLVED!!!" please copy and paste this on silvia under my so called "srdubfiend scammer?" thread.

Xracer
06-04-2009, 06:42 PM
My response email...

Ok, so lets give you the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

So lets assume somebody has access to your online forum accounts, Zilvia in particular. Lets also assume they have access to YOUR paypal account. This "hacker" we'll call them, made a for sale thread on Zilvia. Somehow this thread stayed active for about 4 days without "you" ever knowing about it. This "hacker" had over $2000 transfered to YOUR registered paypal account, which must be linked to YOUR personal bank account. There are only a few ways to make any use of thay money in a short period of time. Inorder to have direct access to the funds, the paypal balance can be transfered to YOUR registered bank account. Or, the paypal balance can be sent to another paypal member. If the latter is the case, such a transaction can tracked. The balance can be used to make a purchase as well, which can also be tracked. Lets assume the "hacker" has some type of brains and did not transfer the money in a way that is easily trackable through paypal. That leaves us with a bank transfer. There has to be some money in YOUR paypal account. Due to the 3-4day transfer time, many of the disputes have been filed in the past few days. Any such funds have been frozen. It would not make any sense to withdraw funds to a bank account, unless the "hacker" has 100% access to your bank account and can spend/access such funds as they please.

Something does not add up. I might add that sombody from this exact email address contacted other Zilvia members yesderday with knowledge of the transactions, also suggesting that they would provide what we wanted. It makes absolutly no sense for some "hacker" who is trying to get money from you to go through all that trouble if they already have access to your bank accout. If the funds were not transfered to your bank account, then where are they? They were sent somewhere, and that location can be tracked using paypal. This is not that difficult. Find the problem, fix it.

This is how I see it. Regardless of the truth, whoever this email is going to has some issues to get resolved. There are 6-7 angry people who want their money back now. Most people have filed chargebacks already, unless you can find the solution to your "hacker" problem, then the funds will unltimatly be revoked from your personal bank account. Paypal sure as hell is not going to cover for it. Your paypal account will be banned once the funds are returned. You have my contact number, which you still failed to contact me directly via phone to resolve the situation. All of us will continue our disputes and chargebacks untill you can provide us with parts our money back.

Homer_Simpson
06-04-2009, 06:50 PM
I removed his address for the time being, but if I don't get my part back I will post it up again.

jamg
06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
lol...

if a hacker of that magnitude could do all that, he sure as hell wouldn't be driving a fucking 240. Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

CBS
06-04-2009, 10:58 PM
when I met him, I never really got that Im a bad dude type of vibe from him.

hes married with kids and was very mature and nice when I met him.

the explaination seems feasible but its random.

He could have gotten keylogged, the guy knew he could sell parts off an account and get more paypal cash through his.

the only way to find out if a mod has the ip of the person who sent the messages etc.
but I doubt they can find that.

Killa_D
06-04-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm going to wait a few more days before I go doing anything stupid. You have up to 60 days with your credit card and paypal wants you to wait at least 7 days for shipping.
damn dude sucks you got scammed

Homer_Simpson
06-04-2009, 11:43 PM
I've just got an email from srbudfiend and this is what he wrote.

"I am shipping the part back to you tomorrow or saturday at the latest. You can tell everybody else I could care less if they believe me or not. I told it as it happened and that's that. I got fucked worst than anybody on zilvia. All their money sent + whatever I had saved up is all in negative status now. Don't worry you will get your cooler back."

I'll let you guys know when I receive my part from him.

duck
06-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Holy fuck Can you guys check IP addresses cuz CBS is a piece of shit for not giving information..... so that leads me to believe that he could possibly be the same person. But thats just me making a statement that could be very false... Either way some one should probably check that shit out.

If I got screwed like that I would probably make a road trip......

Xracer
06-05-2009, 01:47 AM
I think we might have to give this guy (the real guy) a break. He did bring up a point that makes some sense, I received another email from him explaining the situation.

Edgar
06-05-2009, 06:47 AM
I think CBS got a cut of the money, this guy sounds like a POS. Call their local authorities and advise them of this.

jmac636
06-05-2009, 06:58 AM
I just filed my dispute with the credit card co. so back to the classifieds I go. Anyone have any 550cc injectors you want to sale?

jmac636
06-05-2009, 07:10 AM
He's only in negative balance cause he spent the money on stroking his suburu engine. Their is no way someone has access to his paypal and zilvia accounts and uses his email to respond back and forth to my emails. I'm sorry his excuses are only a cry cause people know where he lives and have threatened him. Anybody want his phone number?

dookiedang
06-05-2009, 09:29 AM
i got scammed! fucking asshole. if what he said really did happen, then why wouldnt he try to contact everybody and resolve it. it would be ironic and stupid that the hacker would hacked this guys ZILVIA account. when he got access to his bank account. plus if cbs really got parts from this guy then why dont he have a trader rating from him and to him, if the neo was posted up and sold like 3 months ago, or atleast one trader rating from one person to another, but nothing. who gives a fuck if hes a middle age man, he did something wrong and will have to pay for it. damn fatass punk hope he gets what he deserves. idk all i know is i want my money back! :(

dookiedang
06-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I just filed my dispute with the credit card co. so back to the classifieds I go. Anyone have any 550cc injectors you want to sale?

^^^^
so does that mean you got your money back?

Phlip
06-05-2009, 10:14 AM
when I met him, I never really got that Im a bad dude type of vibe from him.

hes married with kids and was very mature and nice when I met him.

the explaination seems feasible but its random.

He could have gotten keylogged, the guy knew he could sell parts off an account and get more paypal cash through his.

the only way to find out if a mod has the ip of the person who sent the messages etc.
but I doubt they can find that.
You're just a comedy of errors this week...
Unfortunately, you're wrong again and the post above leads my reasoning for agreeing with the calling of bullshit.
How would the person get this scammed cash from his paypal account without having access to the bank account (or paypal debit card( attached to it? Why is it the fault of all of these people that he can't keep HIS shit tight?
Please refrain from commenting in this thread if you have nothing of value to offer.
Holy fuck Can you guys check IP addresses cuz CBS is a piece of shit for not giving information..... so that leads me to believe that he could possibly be the same person. But thats just me making a statement that could be very false... Either way some one should probably check that shit out.

If I got screwed like that I would probably make a road trip......
I have already done that, thanks for telling me how to do what I have been doing for years.
I think we might have to give this guy (the real guy) a break. He did bring up a point that makes some sense, I received another email from him explaining the situation.
No, that point made no sense, beyond being wholly unrealistic.
He will either need to make it right or find who has been in his shit, pursue them legally and, well... Make it right.

Since he is apparently reading this, his actions leading up to his outright banning didn't help him. Editing of all posts, PM'ing people with bullshit excuses and starting a new name were suspicious. Logging in, seeing that he was banned from the marketplace then logging out and not coming back without trying to question it was another.
Ban stays, simple as that.

quickline23
06-05-2009, 10:53 AM
i actually bought a maf sensor off of him the other week and when he didnt get back to me for 2 days i asked where it was and mysteriously he couldnt find it anymore. her actually did send me my money back so i guess i am one of the lucky few

Xracer
06-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Sent by him last night...

I really don't have time to explain everything to you so it can make perfect sense. It really doesn't matter because you either are gonna believe me or you're not. I was gone for a about a week. I had one person that I gave access to my house and pretty much everything else in it. This person happens to be a person very close to me. I do have doubts that he could be responsible for all this, but I can't point fingers till I have proof and even then I don't even know if I can turn this person in because like I said he is close to me. I am not going mention who he is .My funds from paypal were all withdrawn directly from an ATM different ones on different days. My paypal card is missing as well. I didn't go in full details in my earlier message because there is so much shit that happened I am still trying to catch up myself. Paypal is looking into it and I am trying to fix as much as I can and as fast as I can. That's why I said try to get your money back from paypal or your banks.

Xracer
06-05-2009, 11:02 AM
From my understanding, you can withdraw funds directly from a paypal account through an ATM. If you have a paypal card, this is possible.

However even to use the card, you need to know the pin number. This "hacker" needs to know damn near everything about the guy to do all this stuff. A little too much information to know.

jamg
06-05-2009, 11:10 AM
too much bullshit.

there is no "hacker". damn, i feel sorry for paypal. see all the shit they have to go through everyday?

Xracer
06-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Dont feel bad for paypal, ebay owns paypal. They can afford to deal with this shit.

jamg
06-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Dont feel bad for paypal, ebay owns paypal. They can afford to deal with this shit.

it's the people who work under the customer service dept. too many loopholes for stuff like this to go on...

jmac636
06-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah their is know way he was gone for a week. He sold crimson rockett those six flag passes last week on the 29th the same day I bought my injectors. Crimson met him at a store near the address that was posted.Looks like he missed a post to delete. I call bs on everything he has said.

Here's the thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/258348-2009-six-flags-season-play-passes.html

Xracer
06-05-2009, 08:51 PM
OWNED! Defiantly BS.

mikey976
06-05-2009, 09:34 PM
well i already filed for charge back 2 days ago. so the process is under way for me.
hopefully all goes well and the charge back goes thru soon.

fuck it. karma's a bitch with good long memory.

CrimsonRockett
06-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Yeah their is know way he was gone for a week. He sold crimson rockett those six flag passes last week on the 29th the same day I bought my injectors. Crimson met him at a store near the address that was posted.Looks like he missed a post to delete. I also have a phone number to reach him at. I call bs on everything he has said.

Here's the thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/258348-2009-six-flags-season-play-passes.html

Just to clear things up, I met up with him in front of a school in San Pedro.

He seemed like an honest, stand up guy.

Brought his daughter out in his arms too.

Nowadays, you just don't know.

I hope this gets resolved between everybody.

shanes14
06-06-2009, 10:36 AM
show up at his address.

dookiedang
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
^^^^^ then???

MTRPS13
06-08-2009, 12:56 AM
idk about all this i talked to him today in person and he told me that someone hacked his stuff. but it would make no sense to post something that you only have one of multiple times if they were already sold. this guy is chill and very easy going i met him at a track event like last year back in october. it is possible to get hacked on here because one of my friends was hacked and he changed his password before anything had happened. but yeah he was out for a week because he went on vacation is what he told me, and when he got back he couldn't log into zilvia because it told him he was banned. but idk he is a chill guy and i dont think that someone that has a family would want to do something like this to mess up his own life with his bank account being $-2000+? why would you do that if you need to take care of your family you know. but hey like i said i really dont know but i hope everything works out for everyone in this situation. GL and i hope the best for all and everyone gets their money back because that is scandlus what happened. if you have any questions about him feel free to pm me for my number. my name is david for all of you guys

handinpants
06-08-2009, 01:07 AM
thats interesting being that all the info i've gathered and seen shows he is in his mid twenties. approx 25

25 years old and already has a family. either he's really successful hand has plenty of money, or doesn't know what a condom is,

MTRPS13
06-08-2009, 01:20 AM
25 years old and already has a family. either he's really successful hand has plenty of money, or doesn't know what a condom is,

i would say doesnt know what a condom is

jmac636
06-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Never know what he's actually up against with this economy. He could be laid off and desperate for money. All I know is when I communiacted with him he got back to me pretty fast via email or on zilvia and at the same period of time he delivered season passes to crimson rockett so believe whatever BS he says if you want too. I'm not buying the out of town on vacation BS.

jmac636
06-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh, also I got me some Sard 550cc on the way from "somedude". He shipped them out on sat. and I have tracking info just like it should be.

Angronrb25
06-08-2009, 07:20 PM
ok I know alot of people have been gettinig scammed from srdubfiend me to so I thought

I bought the greddy catch can from him about two weeks and paid for it after I waited about 4 days I pmed him for the tracking number and he said he would he has been trying to ship alot of stuff at once to get a better deal so I waited for about 2 days and just recently found out he got banned

I contacted PHLIP and he gave me some ideas about what to do then jmac told me he had his number and was kind enough to give it to me so I called him ......... no answer but I left a message basically telling him that I would like either my catch can or my money back just so I can buy one

He sent me a text message basically saying that he sold that to someone else before me but because I paid for it he is takinf his off his 240 and sending it to me!!!

He has been super nice and respectful and I have been the same and for him to take it off his car and send it to me is really awesome

I am kinda thinking that maybe someone is or did hack his stuff because he has sent me pictures of the ups shipping label via phone and emailed me the ups label with all the info about the package

I will keep everybody informed when I received the package and to make sure it is the real thing that I bought

Homer_Simpson
06-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Update: I have just recently received a tracking number from "srdubfiend" for the oil cooler kit.

Angronrb25
06-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I have 3 confirmations a picture on my phone .......... email from ups ........... and a tracking number all from srdubfiend

Xracer
06-09-2009, 01:18 AM
That's all fine and dandy for you guys. The reaming 6 of us don't have shit.

Jed_Atreides
06-09-2009, 06:00 AM
<-- don't have shit

jmac636
06-09-2009, 06:51 AM
My ass hurts from the reaming but it's starting to feel a "hole" lot better since my credit card company returned my funds.

mikey976
06-09-2009, 08:25 AM
yea no safc neo for me either.

Angronrb25
06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
have you guys tried to contact him and not just go off on him that is what I did and he responded to me ...... he really wants to clear his name he swears up and down someone did this to him and he didn't screw anybody over ....... he told me that before all this he had good standings with the people he dealt with ........ I just think everybody should try talking to him like a human and he will do his best to help you out

mikey976
06-09-2009, 11:03 AM
i sent an email the day i found out he was being accused as a scammer, asking what the deal was and to either refund my money or give me tracking info. I then received a return email cause i deced not to wait and filed the paypal claim to please please take the dispute off i will have you a tracking # later today. 1 week later still nothing si i went ahead and filed a chargeback.

not waiting for this type of thing regardless the circumstances i want my money back and im doing whats needed to get it back.

besides after further research i shouldnt have bought the safc anyhow and just got my car rom tuned for a lesser price

s13 @ fullboost
06-09-2009, 12:06 PM
If there is a Hacker I would suspect it to be his wife I just spent 15 mins of my time reading through this whole thread. I personally have not been ripped by him so no I am not a victim. I really do hope all you guys receive full payment refunds.

Xracer
06-09-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't care weather or not it was him or not. Fact of the matter, he cant provide us with a definite solution. All he can say is try to get your money back from paypal. He is involved in the situatiation one way or another. He allowed this to happen and is responsible for it.

dookiedang
06-09-2009, 03:03 PM
sent him $ on the 2nd. found out hes a scammer on the 3rd and file a dispute the same day. im not waiting for anybody. its my money and i need it back, it doesnt matter who did it. :)

Homer_Simpson
06-11-2009, 01:29 PM
I've finally received my package back from him as promised and everything is as when I sent it out to him.

For what it is worth, he could have easily not send anything back to me at all since I traded with him and did not went through Paypal like you guys did.

I hope you guys get your money back.

jmac636
06-12-2009, 07:28 AM
For what it's worth, he made a trade with you and never followed thru with it, so now that he has a reputattion he's trying to turn it around. That's great you got your parts back. I also got my money back and 550cc sards for a better deal, so win win for me.

SmogSUX
06-13-2009, 03:30 AM
Bump....I paid for a Greddy Catch Can brand new on 5/31...still nothing. I await his reply.

Xracer
06-13-2009, 11:40 AM
For what it's worth, he made a trade with you and never followed thru with it, so now that he has a reputattion he's trying to turn it around. That's great you got your parts back. I also got my money back and 550cc sards for a better deal, so win win for me.

How did you get your money back? Charge back? Did they finalize it already?

SmogSUX
06-13-2009, 01:17 PM
<---still don't have shit...emailed him and he said this:

Sorry, I sent out the only catch can that I had to another buyer already. I never wanted to sell it in the first place. There has been
a lot of problems with my zilvia and paypal account. I am waiting on a respond from paypal still. Try to get your funds back from paypal.
Or from your bank if possible. Sorry for all your troubles.

So...pretty much we're all SCREWED...a couple of my buddies do their purchases through my paypal since they don't have it..but they pretty much just give me the money and tell me what to order..long story short some other banned dude on here got away with $180 from him and paypal ruled in my favor, but was unable to get funds from the other party. This means we were left with nothing...paypal is a damn joke. They don't protect your money..they just take their percentage of your transactions and do nothing else...this is ridiculus!

I'm willing to bet that this is going to be exactly the same.

and to srdubfiend...if your "friend" who is close to you is the one who did it and you don't want to turn them in because they're "too close" your "close friend" is throwing your life into hell. Doesn't sound like a close friend to me. I could leave 10k sitting on my table in a room of my close friends, leave for a week and when I come back I know it would still be there unless they put it somewhere safe because I'm dumb leaving 10k out..

This almost does sound like srdubfiend is involved with this scam...just speculation though. Not trying to accuse anyone, but I was screwed out of $77.25 which is a FULL day of work for my poor ass. That's enough money to feed me for a long time. And knowing it was just stolen sure as hell doesn't make me happy at all...that and somehow someone having access to your bank account, paypal, atm card, etc all at once and being able to draw this out long enough to wait for a couple thousand dollars to clear and withdraw...this just doesn't add up. If you said he pulled the money from an atm..guess what? Max you can pull from an atm is $200. And that's WITH atm card and PIN..and to top that off atms take pictures of the people who use them. It is EASY to take care of this, find out where and when the money was withdrawn and then find them on camera. EASY EASY EASY...I want action and I want it now.

If you want to clear your name, take action. Turn in your friend. Do whatever. If it really was your friend the minute someone fucks you over and drags your name through the mud, leaves you with 2k im debts....guess what? Not your friend. So again, TAKE ACTION IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOUR NAME!

SmogSUX
06-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Just to add to all of that. I'm sure the mods/admins can check that the IP was from this guy's house when he was "gone on a trip"....so yeah. That one person who had access to your house better cough up ALL the money or something...cuz I'm not going to sit here and take this.

91tofordee
06-13-2009, 01:54 PM
If you said he pulled the money from an atm..guess what? Max you can pull from an atm is $200. And that's WITH atm card and PIN
no, i just withdrew 1000 dollars....not true.

SmogSUX
06-13-2009, 02:17 PM
no, i just withdrew 1000 dollars....not true.
You live in California? Every Bank I've been to here that I've been at limits you to $200.

S14DB
06-13-2009, 02:29 PM
You live in California? Every Bank I've been to here that I've been at limits you to $200.

That's usually a default limit set by the bank. You can usually set your daily withdraw limit to as high as your daily purchase limit. Depending on your history with the bank can go into the tens of thousands of dollars.

I wouldn't set it to high with all the jackers running around.

Phlip
06-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Just to add to all of that. I'm sure the mods/admins can check that the IP was from this guy's house when he was "gone on a trip"....so yeah. That one person who had access to your house better cough up ALL the money or something...cuz I'm not going to sit here and take this.

You're the third person in this thread to ask us to do something we've already done.
What can I gain from seeing that his posts came from a consistent IP address?
Oh, what about that new screen name I found after he tried to delete all his posts, yeah, the one I BANNED?!!?
I understand your frustration and appreciate your concern, but what I do NOT like is how you seem to think that we somehow have some magic trick that will show us a webcam show of who is sitting at his computer because we can see IP addresses. We have done what we're able to do with it.

SmogSUX
06-14-2009, 11:52 AM
You're the third person in this thread to ask us to do something we've already done.
What can I gain from seeing that his posts came from a consistent IP address?
Oh, what about that new screen name I found after he tried to delete all his posts, yeah, the one I BANNED?!!?
I understand your frustration and appreciate your concern, but what I do NOT like is how you seem to think that we somehow have some magic trick that will show us a webcam show of who is sitting at his computer because we can see IP addresses. We have done what we're able to do with it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to srdub needing to take action. Not the mods. I know that you've all already checked the IP and such. I was just referring to the fact that srdub says he was gone and such, yet the IP was from his house and if only one person had access to the house. Bingo. We have our culprit, yet from that email posted srdub doesn't seem to want to bring this person to justice because hes a "close friend" if at all this "close friend" even exists.

So again, I'm not asking the mods/admins to do anything more. Just demanding action from srdub to fix this since hes already said he can see the thread from his friend's account.

Brailleauto
06-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Just read this whole thread..Ive only delt with one zilvia member in my time..and that was to purchase my silvia...so I wanted to know who didnt have such a good track record before I did more dealings....I hope you guys get your money back and Il be monitoring this threads status..I learned alot about paypal and that,that I did not know..Good Luck with everything gents.

SmogSUX
06-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Bump...paypal is screwing me with the typical "You win, but he has no money" BS....filing with my bank...

mikey976
06-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Bump...paypal is screwing me with the typical "You win, but he has no money" BS....filing with my bank...

i just got off the phone an hour ago with my CC company I've already been credited the $ back, you should have filed both paypal and CC same time.

I knew even if paypal were to go in my favor there would be no funds for me to recieve.

best of luck dude hope you get more money back also

SmogSUX
06-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I filed with my bank as well..They're resolving the matter. Even if my money is credited back I don't want this issue to fade. This is inexcusable...

Phlip
06-23-2009, 07:36 PM
I'd told everyone who contacted me to contact their banks as well as paypal, now I am sure you all see why...

At this point, we're all clear that he will NEVER be un-banned, as he seems to have no interest in facing his problem here, instead blames it on someone else and makes no effort in making it right.

SmogSUX
06-23-2009, 10:44 PM
^Appreciate the help Philip...he acts like he wants to help everyone out and stuff, but the most I got out of him was "Yeah...my life's turned upside down, blah blah blah go to your bank"..

SmogSUX
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
As much as I hate Bank of America for their hours, always being crowded, etc....I must say I think I'm going to stay with them. They somehow got paypal to refund me the money...but either way srdub is still a SCAMMER.

k0uki
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM
As much as I hate Bank of America for their hours, always being crowded, etc....I must say I think I'm going to stay with them. They somehow got paypal to refund me the money...but either way srdub is still a SCAMMER.

thats good to hear, wamu got paypal to refund me also