PDA

View Full Version : might be in cali soon

hOngsterr
06-01-2009, 12:01 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I recieved a call from a number that I didn't know. I ignored it, but the number would not stop calling and would not leave a voicemail. I finally answered it curious as to who would call my cell phone this much. The voice on the other end of the phone was a girl that I had met at a party about two years ago. The news that she had to give me was far more then shocking saying that she needs to meet me, but it had to be at a certain time. The only words of the 50 minute conversation that I can remember is "your a father". I agree to meet with her, and hang up the phone. My hands were shaking worse then they ever have before and fighting back the tears were near impossible.

A week of torment goes by as I wait to see her and my "son". The day comes, I go to the location that we had agreed on meeting at and after sitting there for about 10 minutes, I look up and notice a familiar looking girl walking towards me with what appears to be a spitting image of me as a child. Same hair, same eyes, everything! She goes on to tell me that when we had met at the party, she had already had a boyfriend that she hadn't told me about, and since the child has lead him on to believe that the child was his. She said that she had been holding this in since she knew, and thought it was only fair that I at least get to meet my child once. He was, to say the least, beautiful. We decide that for our child and her husband, it would be best if we leave it at this one meeting, and go our seperate ways...I say my goodbyes to both her and him, and leave. Sitting in my car, I could do nothing but break out into tears...tears that burned my face, knowing that I had made the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen, and I never get to see him again.

Two days go by, and the only thing that I can think of was my son's face...day and night, that was the only thing that was on my mind. No matter how hard I tried to shake it, I just couldn't do it. As I'm sitting in my living room watching TV, I hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it and its her, in tears with my child. She goes on to tell me in her wild rant that her husband had gone through her phone and found out about our secret meeting, and our secret child and kicked her out on the streets. She insisted on staying with us, which I could not agree to, especially with my mother not knowing about this child of mine. The verbal lashing that I had recieved after my rejection was loud enough to bring my mother out of her room, and she heard the whole conversation. The girl left, with my child, and with only one threat of child support.

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "Your moving with your Auntsie and Uncle to Bel Aire"....I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror, if anything I could tell this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, YO holmes to Bel Aire!!". I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab "hey yo, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of Bel Aire!

-got it from a honda forum lol
i might be in cali soon - 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance forums (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22141)

Brian
06-01-2009, 12:05 PM
You should make ANOTHER thread about a Honda story.

LeftNutOfGowd
06-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Hahaha i got a good chuckle out of this

Blurryeyes
06-01-2009, 12:22 PM
someone direct him to the archive of /b/ on 4chan, shit's old

BustedS13
06-01-2009, 12:28 PM
so how many years before hondatech gets rick rolls

!Zar!
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

BustedS13
06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
this is the cancer killing /z/

hOngsterr
06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
i thought i was funny lol

i8yourfwd
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Meh, seen better bel-airs than that.

Oh well.

Sleepy240
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
wtf is up with these retarded threads with jokes from like 2 years ago all the sudden?

ThatGuy
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
S
T
F
U

This Thread, and your other pointless display of stupidity, are both closed. :lockd: