PDA

View Full Version : sillyboi1226

satal95
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Well don't know what else to say but this guy is nothing but a rip-off. Bought some brackets from back in May 5 cause he said that he had them. Turns around and tells me that he doesn't have them now after i send him the money for them. He then tells me that he is going to send me back my refund for them and i'm like cool. Well paypal then turns around and says that the refund was denied from his end. So I quickly try to find out whats the reason supposedly he didn't have the money for the refund when he told me that he had just got paid for it. So he tells me that i will be getting my money at the end of the week which was May 15th, well still no money and he hasn't responded to my emails or pms and reported him to paypal but still no answer to this day. So i started leaving visitor messages and there he answers me that he is not trying to screw me from just $30 because he isn't some broke ass kid. I guess he is though since he still can't pay me back my money for the brackets he claimed he had but didn't. Just want my money back and like he said it's only $30(actually $35) why ruin your reputaition for so little money.

So I guess in all beware of this asshole
here is his paypal account just in case he's trying to screw you also
[email protected]

dennydizzo
06-02-2009, 03:56 AM
i wouldnt have bought anything from him with a username like that
the 1226 stands for an asian gang called the asian boyz "ABZ"...

Shaminii
06-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I've bought a pair of Kics spacers shipped promptly from sillyboi awhile back and never had problems. I never had problems with communication though he does take awhile to reply back to PM's. Just my input.

bboyoracle
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
I've also dealt with him recently. I received the money promptly and had no problems.

satal95
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM
But you have enough time to come and respond but dont have the time to read pms when you log and says that you have unread messages. Just refund me back my money and all this shit goes away. How hard is that it's fucking only $35 or are you so hard up that you will try to rip someone off out of $35. If so then you are fucking loser and am glad that you are out of the 240 scene. You should just go back to the Honda scene where you probably started off at.

satal95
06-03-2009, 09:10 PM
It's funny how quickly sillyboi logs out once i send him a pm concerning this issue

satal95
06-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Finally got a respond back

http://i42.tinypic.com/eijaxy.jpg

So do you all now think that he still is legit. Sorry for the foul language