PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a detailer in San Diego Cheap? Hit me up

heavenskrow
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM
i detail cars for BMW and im looking for some side money to compensate for the coilovers i just purchased.
If u guys are looking for a FULL DETAIL it will be 180 as opposed to 300 at other places or 900 at BMW.
Basic wash can be for $15 which includes, wheels, tires, windows, interior, exterior, everything but not detail quality- more a normal wash.
But basic washes are only lined up if i have a minimum of 3 people.

SUNDAYS only.
Exterior: Hand Wash Exterior, Clay Exterior, Carnauba Hand Wax / Machine Buff Exterior Rub-Out Light Scratches, Clean Door Jambs, Clean Door Hinges, Clean and Treat Exterior Trim, Wash Wheels, Clean Wheel Wells and Dress Tires, Clean Mirrors / Wash Windows In & Out Light Engine Detail (gentle treatment avoiding electronics). Interior: Vacuum Carpets and Floor Mats, Vacuum Trunk / Cargo Area Pre-Treat Carpet Stains, Extract (Steam Clean) Carpets, Floor Mats, and Upholstery Clean and Treat Upholstery and Leather, Clean and Dress Interior Vinyl and Dash

I might be changing my price due to condition of ur car. If its clean somewhat, and u want a full detail it will be cheaper, but if u have a really bad condition car it can go up to 250 as it will be a 5-7 hour job.

ryceboy_124
05-30-2009, 10:19 AM
So do you guarantee your work? Just want to make sure nothing gets jacked up and its not covered. Its happened to a friend of mines 240 and paint and replacement parts aren't cheap. I've been thinking about getting my 240 and AE86 fully detailed. Both cars are pretty clean. Engines are what really need a good cleaning. I also want the fine swirl marks removed. I'd do it but I'm lazy.

http://www.vertex-usa.com/images/ClubVertex/TeamVertex/ryyan1.jpg
http://www.vertex-usa.com/clubvertex/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/_mg_2507.jpg

Let me know whats up! Package deal?

ryceboy_124
05-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Oh yeah...do you have pix of your work (before and after)? That would definitely help!!!

heavenskrow
05-30-2009, 09:09 PM
lol what can possibily get jacked up? both those cars look pretty clean as for a picture shot. on each car, i work on it like its my own.

engine bay for our s chassis, i need to make sure if i want to.
BMWs have the plastic covers on them so i can spray down with a pressure washer without worrying ...but other 90s japanese cars.... ive only done mine so i might cross out the engine bay from the deal.
up to u to be honest. i can do it, but prefer cars with plastic covers.

But yeah swirl marks are no problem, i can also get most scratches out except the ones inbedded/rock chips.

I havent taken any pics yet, but i can guarentee u im legit.
m5/m3/1series/all kinds...i detail and they are put on the showroom.
or traded in cars get detailed by me and get sold =p
Most people who have seen my car always say its SO clean the first time they see it.

Bring 1 car and see if u like my work =p
Ill hook it up as its a first zilvia member.

u might want a friend come with u so u dont have to wait for such a long time.
i need to wash mine this weekend cuz it got dirty from the rain =[

FaLKoN240
05-30-2009, 10:37 PM
I wish someone would do this in NorCal.

ryceboy_124
06-01-2009, 01:40 AM
lol what can possibily get jacked up? both those cars look pretty clean as for a picture shot. on each car, i work on it like its my own.

engine bay for our s chassis, i need to make sure if i want to.
BMWs have the plastic covers on them so i can spray down with a pressure washer without worrying ...but other 90s japanese cars.... ive only done mine so i might cross out the engine bay from the deal.
up to u to be honest. i can do it, but prefer cars with plastic covers.

But yeah swirl marks are no problem, i can also get most scratches out except the ones inbedded/rock chips.

I havent taken any pics yet, but i can guarentee u im legit.
m5/m3/1series/all kinds...i detail and they are put on the showroom.
or traded in cars get detailed by me and get sold =p
Most people who have seen my car always say its SO clean the first time they see it.

Bring 1 car and see if u like my work =p
Ill hook it up as its a first zilvia member.

u might want a friend come with u so u dont have to wait for such a long time.
i need to wash mine this weekend cuz it got dirty from the rain =[

Trust me...I've seen some shit happen. My friend at Vertex-USA had his 240sx detailed and the assholes used a chemical on his wheels that caused the finish to deteriorate of his new JIC wheels. Also...depending on the polisher you use, you can burn the paint...especially edges. So yeah...shit like that can happen and jack shit up. I get you on the engine bay. I hate cleaning it and get lazy to do it when I pop the hood. Its a lost cause for me and too much work. Maybe I'll have to man up and just do it. I'll let you know whats up. what kind of polishing compound do you use?

heavenskrow
06-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Trust me...I've seen some shit happen. My friend at Vertex-USA had his 240sx detailed and the assholes used a chemical on his wheels that caused the finish to deteriorate of his new JIC wheels. Also...depending on the polisher you use, you can burn the paint...especially edges. So yeah...shit like that can happen and jack shit up. I get you on the engine bay. I hate cleaning it and get lazy to do it when I pop the hood. Its a lost cause for me and too much work. Maybe I'll have to man up and just do it. I'll let you know whats up. what kind of polishing compound do you use?

i got metal polisher for ur wheels.
and actually burning the paint is due to the orbital being too fast and the detailer being on one spot for too long.
like i said engine bay is just a little clean up.
i think im gonna start taking pics of my work =p

hOngsterr
06-01-2009, 11:46 AM
come down to OC area
=]

heavenskrow
06-02-2009, 12:23 AM
$120 special for 1st timer zilvia =p

hOngsterr
06-05-2009, 02:11 AM
haha i might drive up
to SD for a detail