PDA

View Full Version : wtb: norcal-ka24de with swap/feeler

silpena
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM
ok ive been looking around and found a couple of good ka's but its the distance thats not good. Im looking for a low milage ka or just one with good compression, low oil use and runs strong. I pefer it to be no more than sacramanto, yolo, some placer, or past butte county. Looking to buy and also i would like someone to pull my old motor(has rod knock) and swap in the better motor for as a package deal to make some extra $ on the side.

I do it but i am in sf and back home near sac for work and i cant do it:-/ also i have some things to trade. I have 93se with front end damage, frame is straight and runs great, strong running motor, clean title, auto, passes smog, drives straight. I could use the motor out of it but like i said i dont have the time to pull it out and part out the rest of the car. It sucks, i know. So i can trade the car for the motor, plus swap labor and some cash on top depending on how low the milage is on the motor and clean swap u can do.

pm me or email me at [email protected] for faster response since im at work most of the time!

the old motor ill keep and tear apart to refreshen up as a spare for the future or sell to make $ back it only had 130k on it.

silpena
05-30-2009, 11:13 AM
bbummpy bump