PDA

View Full Version : CA TW: WTT 17x9 +17 (5-lug) MB competitions w/ 245/45/17 reo1r's

racepar1
05-28-2009, 10:11 PM
I have been thinking about going up to 18's lately so I figured I would see if anyone wanted to trade. I have a full set of 17x9 +17 MB competitions with almost brand new 245/45/17 bridgestone potenza reo1r's. The tires were used for one track event (redline time attack) and driven on the street for a few hundred miles, so pretty much full tread depth. The wheels are the metallic silver color. There is some scattered VERY light rash here and there, I believe one scratch, and a couple of the wheels have light scuff marks (tire rubber) that I can polish almost all of the way out. They weight 19.2 lbs each according to a digital shipping scale, but I suspect the scale is about 1/2lb off. For comparison they weigh 1.6lbs less then my 17x9 +12 gramlights 57max's weighed on the same scale. These wheels are pretty light, especially for cast wheels.

I would be looking for a set of 18x9.5" wheels in 5-lug, preferrably WITHOUT tires. Offsets anywhere from the mid-20's to the mid-teens would be acceptable and a bit higher offsets would be considered if I like the wheels. I only really am looking for a straight up trade so the it would have to be wheels that would sell in the $700-$900 range. I may still be willing to put a little cash on the side though. I am NOT looking for "baller" style wheels, just a decent quality and reasonably lightweight set of "track" wheels. I do not expect perfection. Small rash, chips, or scratches are not something that I would freak about.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time posting detailed pics at this time. If you are interested PM me and I would be happy to send some more detailed pics. Here's a crappy pic of them on the car with the tires. Sorry, but it's the only still shot of them that i have at this time.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/racepar1/blowout012.jpg

ZenkiCam
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
bump for you

DRIFT-ELITE
06-05-2009, 10:36 AM
you dont have better pics..thats a kinda crappy one!!!

drift freaq
06-05-2009, 10:57 AM
seen these in person can vouch for how clean they are.

racepar1
06-05-2009, 11:21 AM
you dont have better pics..thats a kinda crappy one!!!

I wasn't really all that serious about doing this, just kinda seeing if there was any interest out there. If you are serious PM me and I will get you better pics.