PDA

View Full Version : jimmytango00

lv240s14
05-27-2009, 03:32 AM
First off the reason i need the Power FC so bad is that apexi is out of the MAP and AIT sensors and will be for another 2 weeks. I need to make it to the RAD experience comp june 14th.

well bascially I live in Vegas talked to him to buy his power FC monday afternoon at 1230ish. Told him I was driving down today to a friends house in apple valley and will pick it up at 9am on tuesday. We agreed on the price of $800. Everything was set in stone and agreed on.

So at about 3 in the afternoon I left Vegas driving down to my friend house in apple valley. I call "jimmytango00" or surgio to comfirm his address and tell him I was almost in apple valley at about 6pm. He then tell me "oh i messaged you on zilvia and said i wasn't going to sell it anymore" I then explained that was already in cali. Then he said that his dad would not let him sell it. So i asked to talk to him... he just said he wasn't around. After tell him well I think you should sell it to me and then i will pay for in full for what he can replace it for which is about $1000. He then refuses. I then just asked if i could buy just the sensors for 200. He says no.

WTF? he isn't going to use the power fc within two weeks as he said to me before. I drove 6 hours for nothing and he won't event just sell me the sensors which he can replace in two weeks and he isn't even going to use.

What a great guy huh? I would not trust this guy whatsoever. I bet he beats kitten in his spare time and tortures puppies.

Surgio shouldn't do this to people and you know some people are crazy out there. I would watch out because people can find out where you live and hangout just from google and the internet.

jimmytango00
05-27-2009, 03:49 AM
Look man, I told you i screwed up and i apologized and if you want send me your paypal i will hook you up on the gas money you spent on the trip down here. I just want to clear one thing up, We agreed to meet up till Wed. and you never mentioned anything about coming down a day earlier. Things came up and i had no need to sell it and since you said you were coming till Wed i figured i can let you know in time since i had understood you wouldnt be coming till the next day. Also im fine with the negetive feed back cause i guess in a way alot of it really was my fault but i tried being cool about it and i also tried finding you some sensors but i guess my buddy was just asking too much for his sensors which his price has nothing to do with me. I could have been an asshole and not let you know or not even tried finding you some sensors. Anyways like i said i apologize for the whole mess and i can compensate you on some of the gas you spent to come down here. As far as the threats go, thats not cool man and if thats the way you handle your stuff then so be it. If i deserve a pink for this mods go for it .

lv240s14
05-27-2009, 03:58 AM
wanna repay me? pay me for 6 hours of work and gas which i would say is 300 at least being nice paypal [email protected]
You know what kid? people like you get whats coming to you for messing with people. I am not syaing i am going to do it but things like this come back to you in the long run. Its called karma.

Felipe
05-27-2009, 04:30 AM
wow...
just wow....

lflkajfj12123
05-27-2009, 04:37 AM
wanna repay me? pay me for 6 hours of work and gas which i would say is $30 at least being nice paypal [email protected]
You know what kid? people like you get whats coming to you for messing with people. I am not syaing i am going to do it but things like this come back to you in the long run. Its called karma.

fixed that for you douche bag

amdnivram
05-27-2009, 07:15 AM
btw how is that 30? unless his car is stock and not tuned it would be more than that i know for me it would be 60 each way so 120 going there and back. Well im just saying in my case my milage pays for it, so it could be a similar situation, i still dont know about 300 though lol unless hes driving a tank =/

turbo_dreams
05-27-2009, 08:22 AM
He mentioned work and gas, i know i'd be mad about driving all the way out 6 hrs for no reason, that's alot in gas an tolls, but you can't expect to be covered for the whole mishap, shit happens.

ChiSleepyEyes
05-27-2009, 09:18 AM
work and gas sounds solid around the 300 mark. Shoulda just sold the unit mr. tang. specially when he was going to pay you in full

g-via
05-27-2009, 09:21 AM
it doesn't sound like it was for no reason, he mentioned something about going down to apple valley to meet with friends.

MannylovesLian
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM
So... you guys are dating right?

i seem to get that impression.

For sure a messed situation!

deuceforty
05-27-2009, 10:40 AM
fixed that for you douche bag

30 dollars wtf?

i drove about 6 hours to NJ and spend 40 dollars on tolls and about 90 in gas, and my car got like 33 mpg the whole trip.

CrimsonRockett
05-27-2009, 11:29 AM
jimmytango00 tried to contact you to say it wasn't for sale anymore.

You left a day early.

You swear someone would refund you $300 for gas and work.

I drove 14 hours(to norcal and back) in my stock ass S13. Total for gas came out to $100.

Since no actual transaction took place here, this thread is useless.

:lockd: