PDA

View Full Version : Fix It!! Fix It!! Fix It!!!

Foxcolt
03-31-2003, 11:31 AM
can't post, can't reply to can't post topic

What the fook is gonig on!

I'm actually gonna have to do work to make time pass. no!!:mad: :mad:

Edit: mods feel free to delete. After fixing problem

West
03-31-2003, 12:20 PM
DNS Server's power supply died Sat. We are getting a new on on Wends. For now we have a temp DNS Server. Also, our Email server was running on it so you wont get any email. I will fix this after lunch.

Until then, please visit.

zilvia.net-anonymous.com for some help. :p

Dousan_PG
03-31-2003, 02:42 PM
i can reply on all threads but this one:

kazama parts
in chat
im trying to reply to renen

Originally posted by Rennen
The other day I was under my car and noticed that one of my TC bushings was shot. So I may be interested in this GB. But first I have a couple questions.

Is the group buy price for a pair?

yes, left and right front (2) one for each lca

My suspension is completely stock, I do not have whole lot of $, so I am trying to upgrade as I break stuff. What ill effects will Kazama Tension Control Rods have on an otherwise stock suspension.

yes more responsive up front

Most of my driving aggressive street driving on some of the worst streets in America, and I may begin autocrossing this summer. So would the Kazama TC rods or PDM racing TC rods with Whiteline bushings($75 each) be better for my situation?

-Matt

as sykikchimp said above:

It's all about predictability. Once your skills advance to a certain point, you realize when the unpredictability of the rubber bushings shifting around starts limiting you. With the Pillowball joints everywhere, the car becomes much more stable, and predictable.

i get this message:

Warning: Failed to connect to mailserver, verify your "SMTP" setting in php.ini in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\zilvia2002\f\admin\functions.ph p on line 2286

Warning: Failed to connect to mailserver, verify your "SMTP" setting in php.ini in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\zilvia2002\f\admin\functions.ph p on line 2286

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\zilvia2002\f\admin\functions.ph p on line 2287

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\zilvia2002\f\admin\functions.ph p on line 2324

Rennen
03-31-2003, 02:47 PM
hey, thanks dousan.

I think my poor ass will just get the poly bushings for $45 for the pair, I found this: http://www.240sx.org/atlanta/TC_bushing_install.htm and Im pretty sure I can install them with a bench vise now. But thanks for the info

-Matt