PDA

View Full Version : WTB ka tranny asap

Tantwoforty
05-17-2009, 12:14 AM
i need a ka 5speed trans for my s13, its my only car and i was replacing my clutch only to find i had massive shaft play on the input shaft and shards of steel everywhere, i thought the awful grinding noise was my throw out bearing since thats what people had told me, but im thinking its the tranny itself.... so i need a trans asap im looking for like 100-150, i know one of you sr or rb guys has a old ka tranny sitting somewere let me know please! im in riverside ca and ill come get it, hell ill it take it out for you and bring beer!

Alex_V
05-17-2009, 10:24 AM
That sucks, I have two trannys but I"m in ohio. Id let both go for $150 or the good one for $100. But shipping would be crazy or take a week or longer.

GL~Alex

racer98
05-17-2009, 11:44 AM
i need a ka 5speed trans for my s13, its my only car and i was replacing my clutch only to find i had massive shaft play on the input shaft and shards of steel everywhere, i thought the awful grinding noise was my throw out bearing since thats what people had told me, but im thinking its the tranny itself.... so i need a trans asap im looking for like 100-150, i know one of you sr or rb guys has a old ka tranny sitting somewere let me know please! im in riverside ca and ill come get it, hell ill it take it out for you and bring beer!

got one out in San Bernadino so that should be close to you pm me so you can go and check it out in person.

Tantwoforty
05-18-2009, 03:29 AM
i got one thanks guys :)