PDA

View Full Version : anyone work at nissan in huntington beach or long beach ca

romerider153
05-15-2009, 08:49 PM
my girl was just done there on vacation and said a bunch of nissan guys kept coming over and talking to them and even made them sandwichs just wondering if it was anyone on here

brndck
05-16-2009, 04:32 AM
um she was at the nissan dealership in both long beach and in huntington beach?
i r cornfuseded.

pix of gf or gtfo.

romerider153
05-16-2009, 06:14 AM
no i dont know for sure she was in long beach but i saw pictures of huntington beach to so i wasnt sure where it was exactly i think long beach and its right near a bus stop

romerider153
05-16-2009, 07:23 AM
i just found out for sure its the nissan in huntington beach i guess the building said like surf city on the side

soreballz
05-16-2009, 12:13 PM
my girl was just done there on vacation
Arrrrrrrrgh, my brain just exploded from the bad grammar!

ryguy
05-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Arrrrrrrrgh, my brain just exploded from the bad grammar!

Maybe the grammar is fine. Maybe somebody on this board "did" his girlfriend at huntington beach nissan while she was on vacation.

whitersx02
05-16-2009, 01:30 PM
damn i barely understood the question...

i think he meant "my girl was just there on vacation and said a bunch of nissan guys kept coming over and talking to them(her and someone?) and even made them sandwiches, just wondering if it was anyone on here?"

romerider153
05-16-2009, 02:20 PM
i think its funny how bent out of shape people get about grammer on just this forum alone. if u cant figure out what im saying then dont post, if no one replied to this then it really would not bother me

romerider153
05-16-2009, 02:23 PM
but yea what whitersx02 said.

soreballz
05-16-2009, 03:58 PM
i think its funny how bent out of shape people get about grammer on just this forum alone. if u cant figure out what im saying then dont post, if no one replied to this then it really would not bother me
Errr... GRAMMAR.
Anywho.

Perhaps you should learn to put together a proper, legible sentence. If YOU can't do THAT, then YOU shouldn't post.

:fruit:

brndck
05-16-2009, 05:07 PM
i'm still waiting for pix of your girlfriend getting "done" on vacation.

romerider153
05-16-2009, 06:33 PM
never mind this is a dead thread its unbelievable i post pics of my tube chassis 240 and it gets less action then this thread, which has turned entirely into a grammar thread.

hegamiz
05-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Maybe the grammar is fine. Maybe somebody on this board "did" his girlfriend at huntington beach nissan while she was on vacation.

LMAO :rofl: :_)

soreballz
05-16-2009, 09:21 PM
never mind this is a dead thread its unbelievable i post pics of my tube chassis 240 and it gets less action then this thread, which has turned entirely into a grammar thread.
Your build thread is dope. In fact, I even contributed some information in that thread for you.

Regardless, your grammar is awful. I don't know about everyone else, but I find it terribly tedious to read through posts that have little to no punctuation marks in them. The whole point of putting a sentence together is for people to read it and move on, rather than read it and say, "What the fuck is going on here? I'd better reread that post a few times in hopes of possibly understanding it."

:wan:

romerider153
05-16-2009, 09:41 PM
i understand iv had that those times where you just go what the fuck did he just say. Its just funny that it gets people so fired up. its also hard to see it cause obviously i know what im trying to say so it dosnt stand out. granted im terrible at english anyway

soreballz
05-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Its not really that anybody was fired up; we just weren't entirely sure what you meant. It was a bit confusing. lol

:wan: