PDA

View Full Version : graphic info

Genovese.Jr
05-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Does any one know what whould i need to design graphic's i see all these myspace layouts and neat looking photo's i would like to know how to do it i would like to know how to do myspace layouts because this kid i met told me he does theme For up coming artist and makes a 150$ a piece and iv seen his work it's nice but he wont let me know how to do it he wants me to pay him and hes like 16 so i dont think he went to school for it so is there a program he uses to design graphics or what thanx

HyperTek
05-14-2009, 11:14 PM
get a real job and dont worry about what some lil geek kid does..
when people tell you they made so and so cash, usually they are inflating it to sound impressive.

anyways, learn html, and graphic software .

Genovese.Jr
05-14-2009, 11:16 PM
i know i would never make a living off of it i just thought it was neat

neverrain
05-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Myspace layouts are done with CSS + any graphic work using photoshop, illustrator, and such. You will need some type of knowledge of CSS because the only way you can really preview the work is to put it on a myspace page.

pignose4life
05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Learn HTML, CSS, javascript, php, ajax, photoshop and great managing skills to become a web designer. Just jump on google type in css tutorial, and look at photoshop tutorials too. I make web sites on the side and depending on the site and what they want i can make anywhere from 800 to 2000 on a single site. Also i usually have a premade template so all i have to do is design a site cosmetically since i have the backbone made. If you get really good with photoshop you can get into making logos for companies and make around 400+ for a logo

neverrain
05-15-2009, 11:54 PM
FYI, all logos should be done in illustrator for resizing (mostly for bigger versions, vector can go up or down, non vector can only get smaller without losing quality).

You can probably make some decent cash if you do themes for things like WordPress, MovableType and other blog shit. Too many people seem to think others care what they think, and these people use blogs to do so.

ZenkiCam
05-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Graphic Design, look into it.

BustedS13
05-16-2009, 12:51 PM
resize images in MSPaint
"deisgn" sites with WordPress templates
lol

flip3d
05-16-2009, 09:31 PM
resize images in MSPaint
"deisgn" sites with WordPress templates
lol

Is that how you do your sigs?

screaminfast
05-17-2009, 07:45 AM
LOL @ 16 year old kid telling you he won't help you!!!

BustedS13
05-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Is that how you do your sigs?

mostly in paint, yeah
sometimes i open up ms word to lay out transparencies

screaminfast
05-18-2009, 06:07 AM
mostly in paint, yeah
sometimes i open up ms word to lay out transparencies
many lolz!

i8yourfwd
05-18-2009, 10:47 AM
If you have no idea what to use at all, then you have a long ways to go before you start getting paid for graphic design.

Other than that, photoshop, illustrator, etc are what people use.

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-18-2009, 11:16 AM
you should be original and not have a layout. Anyways, don't they have flash layouts now? google that and you could probably find a cool premade one. They're better than any 16 yo could make anyways.

s13skank
05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
get a real job and dont worry about what some lil geek kid does..
when people tell you they made so and so cash, usually they are inflating it to sound impressive.

anyways, learn html, and graphic software .

Dude i totally agree, it cant get anymore simpler than that