PDA

View Full Version : slamed_s13

design240sx
05-14-2009, 08:56 PM
okay so its been 3-4 weeks. that i sent him money for the injectors i bought. they are tomei 740cc. he's telling me he is busy and his girl is pregnant. so he let his sister to ship it out. which it didnt happen. so he now tells me he'll tell his brother to do it but still havent shipped. his brother went out of town and now that the box is just laying there. he tells me he'll ship it out on monday 05-11-09 2-3 days USPS shipping. after 2 weeks of sign of my injectors i paid already. he tells me he will promise me that ill get it for sure. YET i havent got my shit. i message him for he to call me. he call me and tell me not to file a claim and that to cancel it when he ship it out. i said no, ill wait until i get my item i paid for. so he said okay, im still waiting for it and its been too long bro. whats up man? this is some fuck up shit your giving me. i have no problems with other sellers but its just seem you just dont care. either send my shit i bought or give my money back. i have proof of everything that went happen. so if you make storys. i have back-ups. so please come out and lets talk man to man.

design240sx
05-22-2009, 02:34 PM
its been 1 month already and still havent got anything from him. so beware guys. he always tell me that ill get it but never happen. then make some kind of excuses. now he's saying do i want the injectors or my money? WTF??? but im just going to get my money back.

design240sx
05-27-2009, 07:31 PM
okay so im still waiting for him to refund my money as promise from him. because you he took too long to send out my injectors i bought from him. its been 2 weeks now that i havent gotten anything. he is telling me ill send money back when he gets his money from this other guy. im still waiting and this is just too long bro. im just giving you a chance to be in zilvia bro.

design240sx
06-11-2009, 06:01 PM
watch out for this guy. hes a scammer. never got item or refund back like what he promise me.