PDA

View Full Version : Lighting issue Interior/headlights

MrFairlady
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
I got everything back in my car (harness,engine,Chassis harness,body harness, etc) after removing from 1 car and putting in another.

Now,when I Turn the key on 1 click,..the Clock Lights up (like I turned the lights on) as well as ONLY the Red Brake Light comes one of ALL the little warning dash Bulbs. -**** No fuel,CEL,or any of the other little bulb'd lights light up period like It should before you carnk the car.

***When Clicking the headlight stalk 1 click ("park lights/tails on") the clock light turns off/NO Dash lighting,..and as normal,..Taillights like up and Corner lights.

Almost like a Bad ground or something weird.
I still can get my headluights to Move up/down but they light up.
blinkers work,Hazards,high beams all working.Just no Flip up or down.
Fuel gauge seems to be acurate and haven't let the car idle long enough to check water temp.

Sl3KA
05-17-2009, 11:27 PM
That's some nice wiring there... one of my headlight doesnt work the other high beam doesnt work so it pulls one of these numbers -_0 0_- when I flip the high beam LOL front blinkers don't work... would post my own thread but seemed like a similar problem... whats the best way to wire the whole damn thing? I am an electronics technician... I've taken a multimeter to it and chasing wires with the FSM around it's just so messed up I don't want to deal with it, any suggestions I can slice dice solder and all that good stuff should I just run my own wires, it'll probably take days! LMK if anyone has any advice... Thanks