PDA

View Full Version : 2Fast 2Furious

hookedup240
03-29-2003, 12:03 PM
Just curious if you guys have seen the commercial for Fast and Furious 2 yet, i saw it last night, there seems to be a lot of action in it.

I'll probably go see it when it comes out, what about you guys?

BTW in the commercial there was a mustang getting run over by a 18 wheeler.

KiDyNomiTe
03-29-2003, 12:49 PM
I'm afraid to say it but I probably will go see it, there is a lot of action, but also a lot of rice, i thought there was a lot at car shows but this is worse, the fact they ruined skylines and such. Basically everything in that movie gets bashed up, I was hoping that the next FnF would be less riced out, but I guess not, it seems we are going to start seeing flame throwers on cars now, the first one brought NOS, this one is bringing flame throwers.

HaLo
03-29-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
I'm afraid to say it but I probably will go see it, there is a lot of action, but also a lot of rice, i thought there was a lot at car shows but this is worse, the fact they ruined skylines and such. Basically everything in that movie gets bashed up, I was hoping that the next FnF would be less riced out, but I guess not, it seems we are going to start seeing flame throwers on cars now, the first one brought NOS, this one is bringing flame throwers.

don't forget: flame color matches body paint and driver's clothes!:rolleyes:

masta
03-29-2003, 01:30 PM
2Much2Late :D

But knowing me I will still watch it on DVD. :p

Apparition
03-29-2003, 03:19 PM
You know what's going to happen right, opening day, half of us are going to be itching to come back to OT and totally slam the movie about all its inconsitencies and how driving down a road looking at the girl beside you is a great way to cause some accidents. ;)

-E-
03-29-2003, 05:55 PM
when the movie comes out I wont be driving for a couple of days, damn ricers gonna try to imitate **** from the movie :p

KiDyNomiTe
03-29-2003, 06:00 PM
lol that is so true, but I don't know when i am going to watch it, that weekend is a very busy weekend for me. Friday is prom for me, saturday is my birthday, and sunday is graduation for me, very busy weekend.

AceInHole
03-29-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Apparition
..... and how driving down a road looking at the girl beside you is a great way to cause some accidents. ;)

but... i do that all the time.... :)

anyways, i can't really hate on the movie so much since it's just a movie. i guess I'll just stick to hating the people trying to quote facts based on the movie. i.e. retarded people like those that swear Swirlmax or Tornado or Cyclone "Chargers" in your intake help make more power :rolleyes:

SimpleS14
03-29-2003, 08:08 PM
I will watch......just as long as someone else is paying for it. :D

post #2001

Jsquared
03-29-2003, 09:57 PM
i'm gonna watch it just so i can see how much crap they get incorrect this time.

and unfortunately i will have to witness the blasphemous bastardization of the (formerly) hottest R34 in the US :mad:

christopher
03-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Looks like garbage. I will be in my garage, thinking of ways to make my car faster and overall better. The money buying a ticket would be better used at a carwash.

Oni posted the trailer about a month ago, I decided then and there that I would not bother. I have allready seen all the cars, that is all that I would want to see anyway.

Thanks but no thanks.

azn_romeox
03-30-2003, 01:48 AM
Its funny, no matter how much you guys love to hate fast and furious you still come out to see it. I admit I think most of the stuff they put on the car is useless but its still something we want in one sense or another. I will see it as well, since I appreciate all cars its good to see a car movie.

The skyline in the new Fast & Furious owned by Craig L. was disrespected by alot of nissan enthusists. Even a letter was published by one of you. Online Nissan Magazine had an article on him and talked about the skyline. He hated the idea of putting the racing stripes and changing the car around for the movie. Just a suggestion, read the article before you start talking crap about a guy you never met.
:)
-Ronald

Jsquared
03-30-2003, 03:13 AM
bull****. he put garbage all over that Supra and he put garbage all over that GT-R. he put 3 (three!?) nitrous bottles in it (still only making 700HP), APC stickers (for F$^#%! sake!), and ditched the Work wheels for some knockoff crap. screw him.

boro240
03-30-2003, 03:42 AM
seriously, it used to be an awesome car. then came craig leiberman. he turned it into a gay show car, nd then into a gayer movie car. its no longer a skyline in my eyes.

Apparition
03-30-2003, 09:02 AM
The best was, I was watching TNN on some saturday and that "Super2NR TV" was on. They showed that skyline, and they actually called that skyline "Rice". I was laughing so hard. Straight from the horses mouth.

Of course FNF will always be about too much show and no go, but always interesting to see how much they can bs.

azn_romeox
03-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Oh well,
I will admit most of the stuff he did to the car before it was put on the f&f was not done correctly but its his car.

silviaparts.com
03-30-2003, 06:30 PM
I will definitely go see it, but not for the cars, for Jin Tha MC.

transient
03-30-2003, 06:49 PM
As bad as it's going to be, i'm still going to see it just because there'll be a lot of action in it and who knows, maybe even 1 or 2 nice cars.