PDA

View Full Version : Crashed car..........PICS!!!

rash
03-28-2003, 11:02 PM
you need to register mmm that sucks.im to lazy..

KiDyNomiTe
03-29-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by rash
you need to register mmm that sucks.im to lazy..

No you don't I don't recall registering to an F150 site, and it works for me.

EDIT: that really sucks for the owner, but I guess money can't teach how to drive a 6 figure car.

KiDyNomiTe
03-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by James
Settle down kid.
I originally linked to the crx site- then he tried to read it and the crx site needed a logon.
So I edited directly to the F150 site to clear things up and just gave credit to the crx site.

ic

Does gdshinvhufdn vgiohngouih mean anything, or just a bunch of gyberish

96SEChick
03-29-2003, 07:51 AM
I've seen those pics before. As you can tell from this pic:
http://spankdog.kicks-ass.net/pictures/130_3042_IMG.sized

Numerous people have lost it in this turn. It's so sad to see the Lambo look like that though. But, to fix it, all you need to do is take the windshield, and slide a new car under it! :(

If I remember right, though....insurance paid for it--even though 1 person on f150forum said it probably didn't happen. Here's the fact--from a auto-x friend who has a friend who works out there at Road Atlanta
Sad to see the death of an exotic, but get this, the car was there doing a "photo-shoot", insured by State Farm. They totalled the car, handed the guy a check for something like $280,000. Talk about falling into s**t and coming out smelling like a rose

syco3d
03-29-2003, 08:57 AM
hmm...that diablo seems to be sitting abit lower now then it should. :confused:

I want those rims though...just make them in 4 lug...and change that offset. Oh just screw the whole thing.

EDIT: I'm ok...really.