PDA

View Full Version : CO 1990 240sx (2k obo) Long beach

fd_driver
05-09-2009, 11:45 PM
forsale is a 1990 240sx 160,xxxk miles ?(not sure,to lazy to check)
this car was use as a daily commuter...located in Long beach(socal)
Looking for a quick sale..pink slip in hand..Please no Low Ballers. ASking price 2k OBO..serious buyer only dont waste my time or yours...give me call at 562-787-2970..thanks.

good:
bone stock
very clean
new paint(canary yellow)
full clean blue interior
no cracks on dash
many new parts

bad:
blown single cam engine....ready for an Sr20 or RB swap!..:2f2f:

sorry no pics, but this is a very clean car come check it out Local Peeps.

zenkicookies
05-10-2009, 08:38 PM
2 thousand for an s13 with a blown KA!!!??? WTF!!!?

aoiken3
05-10-2009, 08:48 PM
i hope you're a lucky person cuz you're gonna need a miracle to get 2k for what you're selling

jdm2191
05-10-2009, 08:51 PM
its practically a shell then?? u wont get no more then $500....& is it a coupe or hatch? base or SE?

Backintoans13
05-10-2009, 08:57 PM
And this is the reason why i havent found a 240 yet.....everyone thinks these cars are gold....id pay 2k for a clean running one but not for one with a blown motor. GL with sale though.

WCsilvia
05-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Lol just sold a running 240 for a G.....good luck getting double for a non running shell

fd_driver
05-14-2009, 03:29 PM
dang chill out guys!!!! didn't I specifically mention that it was OBO....and on top of that this is a bone stock unmolested 240 fastback...try looking for a shell that is in a top condition like this with no accidents, completely new paint(2,500 alone in paint job)....just throw in a motor and your done!!!...

NO WONDER HALF THE [email protected] 240 GUYS I SEE ROLL IN A HALF PRIMER AND BEAT UP LOOKING JUNK!:boink:

Go buy a beat up shell.....and you'll end up spending more money.

PRICE IS STILL 2K OBO!!

fd_driver
05-14-2009, 03:32 PM
and this is the reason why i havent found a 240 yet.....everyone thinks these cars are gold....id pay 2k for a clean running one but not for one with a blown motor. Gl with sale though.

if you cant even afford 2k for a shell you cant afford to play!!! That the bottome line!

Fubar66
05-14-2009, 05:47 PM
if you cant even afford 2k for a shell you cant afford to play!!! That the bottome line!

i dont think its that they cant afford it, its just that for that money they could get a perfectly good running car, Im interested, but I would be more towards the 1k range. If it had a good engine I would take it for what you are asking, but I dont think you are gonna get much more than that. Pm me, if not gl with sale

Vatche
05-14-2009, 06:31 PM
if anyone pays 2k for your shell they are idiots. and they shouldnt be allowed to play any game.

g l w s.

i sold a 91 almost perfect car for 1800 a while back... with a DOHC running perfect. good luck with your canary yellow, no pictures car.

the last thing i will say is, if you have alot of new parts that might justify your asking price. list what they are. dont be lazy about it.

iMAGE976
05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
pwn'd.....im in for pics......lets see it. i wanna see a 2k shell in all its majesty!!

Twincamlove
05-15-2009, 12:38 AM
you gotta be kidding right?

fd_driver
05-15-2009, 02:56 PM
what part of best offer do you guys not get! If you dont have an offer dont spam my thread. Im not desperate to sell, If your local and interested pm me and come look at the car. I know its tough without pictures, but ill try to get some for those that is interested.

DALAZ_68
05-15-2009, 03:05 PM
what part of canaray yellow on a 240 looking seriously gay dont u understand...ur selling a rolling shell...tops 500...its a stock 20 yr shell, that doesnt move under its own power... it has paint, tell me, does paint matter performance wise, does it give the car extra horses, does the paint make the car move...if ur to stupid to know the answers, there all the same...NO!..

your best offer here would be roughly 5-600... mind you u have a blue interior...hardly anyone likes that and will amp for a black interior...

if ur looking around 2k go tot craigslist...find some idiot there...

the only way i can see a shell justified for nearly 2k would be a complete bushings upgrade (including subframe)
and spot welded chassis...

fd_driver
05-15-2009, 03:15 PM
lol. Your the idiot. This is a for sale thread not a get you post count thread.

DALAZ_68
05-15-2009, 03:49 PM
lol. Your the idiot. This is a for sale thread not a get you post count thread.

its funny u calling me the idiot when ive bought and sold cars here...check the perfect seller rating compared to ur sorry 0...

all in all the car sounds clean...deff not 2k worth...

fd_driver
05-16-2009, 12:35 PM
its funny u calling me the idiot when ive bought and sold cars here...check the perfect seller rating compared to ur sorry 0...

all in all the car sounds clean...deff not 2k worth...

Agian since you have sold things many time before...what part of best offer you don't get.

well, if your really persistent in placing a value on my car that you havn't even seen before than come down and take a look at it and then tell me that my car is only worth 500 bucks..dont judge a car if you havn't even seen it yet..to me that just ignorant words and aint taken seriously.
Everyone has their own set mind on how much they want to spend on a specific roller and I respect that, but to put a value on someone else car..WTF? ..and if a 500 dollar roller is what your looking for that needs alot of TLC.. this aint the one for you.

I'm sure you know what a 500 dollar roller looks like and this is no were near it...I place the car at 2k obo out of logic...go buy a 500 roller and add body work and paint and you will be spending 3k and more(How I know,we own our own body shop)...since your bragging about all the sale feedback you have and what not, then you should be able to understand this...correct.

as for bashing on MY CANARY YELLOW car...everyone has there own preferences. since when did I mention canary yellow is the shizz nitzzz...
I Know yellow is a hate it or love it color...but hey some people think that a pink 240 is sex..

Any car is worth more in stock unmolested form especially a clean shell compared to a beat up drifted junk..maybe I should throw on some loud exhuast and put some tein or eibach stickers and jack up the price!!

dude I"m not here to argue or draw internet blood...just simply placing a car forsale, if you dont like the price then move on...

BTP
05-16-2009, 01:41 PM
put some pics up so people will stop talking shit>?:wiggle:

fd_driver
05-16-2009, 02:08 PM
put some pics up so people will stop talking shit>?:wiggle:

lol..yeah I will once I get a chance to take some pics.

cutco_guy
05-17-2009, 12:44 AM
I've gotta agree with the things people have been saying. 2k for a shell is a lot. But then again I just sold me shell for 1200 last week. Mind you that I have receipts for EVERYTHING like paint job with 6 month warranty, fuel pump, hoses, etc. Also, mine was clean as fck. I'm not going to say you should lower your price, but I'm sure you'll find buyers at a lower price. It does make a difference on how clean your car is too. For future reference, try not to start a for sale thread with an "unreasonable" price without pictures. Who knows, maybe your pictures will justify your asking price.

fd_driver
05-17-2009, 01:05 PM
^^^^thanks for the heads up for about not having pictures, that I totally agree...but I dont think 2k at best offer is an "unreasonable" starting price for a good shell..just as long as I dont get low ball to 500, its all good.

anyone that wants to come and look at the car in person and justify its condition and give me an offer is more than welcome.

BTP
05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
or you could post pics.

holemilk00
05-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Stop the bitching, unless you want to post pics of the car, you're wasting your breath trying to defend that price on a car because of a paint job, which even if it was painted in 24k gold wouldn't warrant that price.

Its pretty simple, before you make a for sale thread, there are a few questions you should ask yourself.

1. Does my for sale thread follow all the rules of the market place?

2. Do I have a price in mind for my item?

3. Am I representing my item in a way that properly describes it?

4. Is this a common item that everyone is well aware of what the item looks like (ie maf, ignitor, studs, water pump and so on)

and most importantly if you answered "no" to #4

5. Do I have pics of this item?

If you say "no" to any of these questions other then #4, you shouldn't make a damn thread yet because YOU are not properly prepared and if you do, you deserve every bit of flaming you get for it.

JayDee M Rolly
05-17-2009, 11:45 PM
thats an expensive shell. so what if people roll around in beat up primered 240's, atleast those run.

unfuxwitable
05-18-2009, 01:08 AM
thats an expensive shell. so what if people roll around in beat up primered 240's, atleast those run.

:Owned:

goodluck with sale. get those pics up asap.

drift freaq
05-18-2009, 10:41 AM
OP do yourself a favor put an engine in it. Then you can sell it for more and probably get your money out of the paint job.

fd_driver
05-22-2009, 04:57 PM
OP do yourself a favor put an engine in it. Then you can sell it for more and probably get your money out of the paint job.

thanks for the advice, thats the route thats in the happening...IF I do decide to sell again I will put it up with pics next time...thanks to all who contributed.

K_style
05-22-2009, 05:07 PM
so close this thread ?

i wanted see how $2k o.b.o shell looks like....

DDDsquad_s13panda
05-22-2009, 06:20 PM
WOW another one of this agian

for the OP:

NOTE TO SELF:

If your asking OBO, and everyone who REPLIED gave you $500, that the OBO your looking for, so quite crying yes?.

like everyone stated.. its practically a shell and if your trying to get rid of it for $2.5K, go to craigslist.

just my .2$, and if your sayin this piece is IMMACULATE PAINT, where the PHOTOS!!!!!