PDA

View Full Version : MO FS: 90 s13 Hatch, redtop, coils, yeehaw.

manveru
05-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I've decided to lock myself into some more school and i'm trying to free up some money.

90 S13 Hatch smurf blue
appears to have been stich welded
fmic routing is already layed out
S14 Driver's seat
stripped from the seats back, entirely. no radio or headliner, but does have sunvisors! I also still have most of the rear interior if you feel like putting it in.
Base model, no sunroof, no power anything, no A/C. lightweight ftw.
5 Lug all around
Tein HE coils
solid subframe spacers
ruccas
adjustable toe arms
tension rods
Greddy front and rear strut tower bars
Z32 brakes on all four with braided lines
Welded Diff FTMFW. i love it!
battery relocated
Walbro 255
redtop with approximately 50k on it. I believe the chassis is right around 145k.
JDM cluster, everything reads perfect.
TurboXS Dual stage MBC. "high" is 10psi. "low" is the stock 7psi. (i had it laying around, why not throw it on?)
3" RS*R exhaust
Also comes with 4 extra meshies and tires.

And that is all I can remember as of right now.

Car drives well. power steering works and all that jazz. Motor runs very smooth, tranny shifts fine. Always ran on 93 octane. Previous owner ran Mobil1 full synthetic but I have changed over to Royal Purple. I bought it with the intentions of redoing the interior, throwing the AC back in and making it a nice daily drifter, but I'm trying to make a grown up decision here and keep my ass in school.

Asking $5000. Willing to entertain trades for bikes, trucks, or (what im truly after) GC8s.

pm here, email [email protected] or call 573 216 4414.

Edit: long shot, but very interested in EVOs as well. I have a 95 FD that I would consider working out a deal with if you have an EVO. prefer White or black, mild boltons and <50k miles.

locdogg
05-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Your tension rods, what are they and what is your asking price.

leedrift
05-13-2009, 01:32 PM
pics please

240collector
05-13-2009, 07:22 PM
pics!!!!!!!!!!!