View Full Version : Scary Car

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 08:59 AM
OK
car is unstable in high winds as well
so

rain
high winds

my car is frightening. stupid 'track' alignment. i need a daily driver :mad: ;) :D

scariest moment in a car: driving down the 5 highway from Canada and constantly dozing off.

(dozing off=falling asleep and waking up fast)

i am close to my 2500 post count hehehe..

Steeles
03-28-2003, 10:23 AM
hahahaha paying that price eh bro? I looked under my car today and cringed (had it on the lift for new tires) the abuse that poor car sees.... blew a tire and did a little damage to the rim with the last incident. time to get that spare set of stockers painted black.... oh or polish two of them and rock the polished front black back look.....

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 10:29 AM
i want o get some steelies
paint a swirl on them
so when its rolling, its hypnotizing!!!

hypnotizing drift! ah!!! so cool

it would be like willy wonka at the race track
oompa oompa oompa di doo.

Steeles
03-28-2003, 11:36 AM
HAHAHAH paint your helmet orange and glue some green hair on it! paint like yingyangs up front and the hypno pattern on the rear

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 11:39 AM
i wouldnt want to paint it. but if i could a sticker (make on) like that i would haha...get a few different ones so when i get bored change it . hmmmm

i have to try and get smoe steelies later.

KiDyNomiTe
03-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by dousan36

i am close to my 2500 post count hehehe..
i can't let you surpass me, that customized thingie above the avatar is mine :D

Steeles
03-28-2003, 11:43 AM
i wouldnt want to paint it. but if i could a sticker (make on) like that i would haha...get a few different ones so when i get bored change it . hmmmm

i have to try and get smoe steelies later.

true some like vinyl clings or something like that. I wanna paint my helmet like spawn's mask lol. too bad my helmets Blue.

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 11:53 AM
yeah you will probably beat me! haha

oh my helmet
i would get some cool/silly design but i just remmber
koguchi and yamamoto signed it
orido signs it next for me! ack

Steeles
03-28-2003, 01:15 PM
yeah you will probably beat me! haha

oh my helmet
i would get some cool/silly design but i just remmber
koguchi and yamamoto signed it
orido signs it next for me! ack

hahah time to put that one in a display case then! lol dont want you scufing it up or nothin

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 01:20 PM
if was in the USA at the right time (instead of on vacation overseas)
nomuken would have signed it too! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyway
no display case till Keiichi signs it hehe...
if i go to japan i'll bring it with me when i visit tuning shops/track hehe...so cool.

then i'll sell it no ebay for 2 dollars because no one knows who those d1 one drivers are.

Steeles
03-28-2003, 01:35 PM
hahaha bull**** you know all you gotta put in an ebay title is jDM tYtE!!! and it'll go for like hundreds of dollars! throw in JDM Dorifuto tyte special signed racing helmet and bam man you got bank! you could get like.. a combo meal and stuff

syco3d
03-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Am I the only person that this thread is scaring?

Dousan_PG
03-28-2003, 08:58 PM
scared of what??? :confused:

Phlip
03-29-2003, 06:19 AM
Scared that it had gone this far with only 2 people posting on it for the most part... Doesn't scare me one bit, but I can see where it my strike fear into mere mortals.