PDA

View Full Version : CA 1989 240sx coupe with silvia front end

1drKs13
05-06-2009, 04:46 PM
yo everyone i got a 1989 240sx coupe with silvia front end clean title, 5 speed, dropped in a dohc with about 120,000 miles runs really strong and fast its off a 91...it has a hks hi power exhaust straight pipe 2.5"...the front end has 20mm fenders and brick headlights the hood has a little bit of dings but fixable its has a big letter silvia grille and a full replica vertex body kit it is sitting real low on sport maxx 002s hyper silver 16x8 with 3.5"lip the whole car is primer white lol its alll right still gets mad people breaking necks to look at it haha...it has a welded diff it drifts easy but never tooken to a track...i still want my car i love it but i need the money if someone offers the right amount of money im just going to have to let it go so im pretty much testing waters

SORRY FOR NOT HAVING PIKS AT THE MOMENT BUT I WILL TAKE PIKS LATER AND IF YOU CAN TEXT ME I WILL PICTURE MESSAGE THEM TO YOU OR SEND THEM TO YOUR EMAIL TEXT FOR FAST RESPONSE CUZ IM NOT GOING TO HAVE A COMP LATER AND ACCESS TO THE INTERNET SO TEXT ME AT (805)630-5152 -DANNY

pik on my avatar is my car

you can text me at anytime it doesnt matter

racerx2k1
05-06-2009, 09:45 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/109058-no-email-pics-means-you.html