PDA

View Full Version : S13 pulls hard to da right after track

Sideways_blksr20
05-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I went to da track last week and while I was sideways my tire blow up . After dat my car keeps pulli g to da right , I took it to get an algment and still pulls nothing change
I nstall aftermarket toe rods and rucas and still the same
Idk what else to look nothing underneath looks bend it
I noticed that when I floor it and let go of the gas the car moves from side to side

If it helps
M egan track coilvers brand new
Aftermarket tie rods
Afemarket toe rods
Aftermarket rucas
Front and rear upper strut bars
Welded
Everythng started to happn after I blew a tire on da track I only drove with da half of da tire off for like about 50ft
Any suggestions would be aprreciat it
Thanks

5t341tH
05-05-2009, 11:36 PM
sometimes, tires can cause pull. its called radial pull. try swapping the wheels across. (switch em) and see if it goes away.

Sideways_blksr20
05-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I did and still da same

Sideways_blksr20
05-06-2009, 05:26 AM
I can only swap the ones in da front cause my rear tires are wider dan the front ones

5t341tH
05-06-2009, 10:15 AM
well it seems that something might be bent/broke in ur suspension. take a close look. that is the only available reason

FaLKoN240
05-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Check for bent linkages, if you don't tell us what kind of "aftermarket" arms they are, and you mention Megan, you probably don't know and they're some shitty ebay brand. I'd start there.

TravisSW
05-06-2009, 10:41 AM
How hard is it to type "THE" or "THAT?"

I know it's the intraweborz, but jees, make yourself sound like an idiot.

FaLKoN240
05-06-2009, 11:10 AM
How hard is it to type "THE" or "THAT?"

I know it's the intraweborz, but jees, make yourself sound like an idiot.

Come on man, everyone knows that D and A are like right next to each other, he can type THE OR THAT with just his LEFT had by using da.

Fonzs13
05-06-2009, 03:36 PM
did your tire blow up on the rear or the front of the car?

Sideways_blksr20
05-06-2009, 09:08 PM
On DA rear

Fonzs13
05-22-2009, 03:52 PM
you might want to check your rear spindle sometimes when they go bad the car pulls one direction....

brokeAs240sx
05-22-2009, 04:01 PM
to da left, to da left, everything you own in a box to da left... of ur car, then the weight will balance & ur car will go straight.

on a more serious note:
- drifting, blow tire, skid 50 ft w/ no tire = you blow'd something up more than just the tire.
- check your arms & shocks & pretty much everything connected to the suspension again.
- did you check the condition of your tires or tried rotating them?
- tried putting on different wheels (your rim w/ the tire blow out could be out of round now, causing weird stuff to happen)

Obviously, when stuff gets screwed up, the best course of action is to leaving anything that could have been damaged out of the equation.

You said you did an alignment - no help, then aftermarket ruca's, etc - no help

Did you get an alignment again after changing out the whatever suspension components you did after?

For the alignment, did the shop do a 4 wheel alignment & give you a printout w/ the thrust angle? scan/take a picture/post results of the alignment.

Maybe even take pictures of your suspension components (each corner of the car & from different angles) - maybe someone will be able to spot something you missed.

PHeller
05-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Could be a flat spot on of DAAAA tires, but you'd get a shimmy WIT DAT

Ball Joints
Tie Rods

DA DA DA DA DA DA

DA?

g'damn that's annoying.

brokeAs240sx
05-22-2009, 04:37 PM
g'damn dat's annoying.

there, fixed it for you :kiss:

2toneluv
05-26-2009, 12:16 AM
dan? da? dat? come on now

Somnambulist
05-26-2009, 12:19 AM
to da left, to da left, everything you own in a box to da left... of ur car, then the weight will balance & ur car will go straight.

on a more serious note:
- drifting, blow tire, skid 50 ft w/ no tire = you blow'd something up more than just the tire.
- check your arms & shocks & pretty much everything connected to the suspension again.
- did you check the condition of your tires or tried rotating them?
- tried putting on different wheels (your rim w/ the tire blow out could be out of round now, causing weird stuff to happen)

Obviously, when stuff gets screwed up, the best course of action is to leaving anything that could have been damaged out of the equation.

You said you did an alignment - no help, then aftermarket ruca's, etc - no help

Did you get an alignment again after changing out the whatever suspension components you did after?

For the alignment, did the shop do a 4 wheel alignment & give you a printout w/ the thrust angle? scan/take a picture/post results of the alignment.

Maybe even take pictures of your suspension components (each corner of the car & from different angles) - maybe someone will be able to spot something you missed.

Don't confuse the man with your proper spelling and grammar and technical talk....