PDA

View Full Version : Spaghetti Wiring

h815 240sx
05-05-2009, 07:26 PM
So I took out my body harness to tuck in through the rocker panel to hide it finished putting all the tail lights and what not back together. Then started to try and put back the dash and well I forgot to make each connection for when I got back to just put a to a and b to b. So if any one has any pictures of the wiring that goes under the dash for a s13 please post diagrams/pictures or advice. Anything will help.

Thanks.

redsx13
05-06-2009, 02:19 AM
So I took out my body harness to tuck in through the rocker panel to hide it finished putting all the tail lights and what not back together. Then started to try and put back the dash and well I forgot to make each connection for when I got back to just put a to a and b to b. So if any one has any pictures of the wiring that goes under the dash for a s13 please post diagrams/pictures or advice. Anything will help.

Thanks.

haha i know how you feel, i did that a round a year ago, i marked all the plugs but even then i had trouble. some of the best advice i can give you is to try to match the plugs. for example, if you want to figure out what plug goes to your headlights, look at the plug attached to your headlight and find its counterpart on the harness.