s13skank
05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Its jaw dropping kids!

Syncade
05-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Any vids of it running? I bet its mean

tougemiata
05-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I saw it run at an auto-x a few weeks ago. The engine bay was kind of a mess of wires, the car made a lot of noise and looked fast, but it really wasn't at all. Sorry man, I just was not that impressed. I think the driver never got out of 1st gear, or was just babying it, but i respect the potential in the car.

rps13kid
05-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I saw it run at an auto-x a few weeks ago. The engine bay was kind of a mess of wires, the car made a lot of noise and looked fast, but it really wasn't at all. Sorry man, I just was not that impressed. I think the driver never got out of 1st gear, or was just babying it, but i respect the potential in the car.

hmmmm,, why................................ why talk bad.. if your not going to buy it then why bash the thread? thats bs man.. sorry

2toneluv
05-06-2009, 12:37 AM
hmmmm,, why................................ why talk bad.. if your not going to buy it then why bash the thread? thats bs man.. sorry

bashing aint cool! think about if you were tryin to sell??

K20a2ivtec
05-06-2009, 08:33 AM
The car was by no means built for auto-x... Its a 2.5 liter with every bolt on aimed towards high HP trying to push twin .63 stage 3 turbines threw a short twisty track where the longest straight wasnt more then 60 foot long... you expected it to be fast? You wanna see fast, come see it on the freeway, or anywhere that it can see 3rd and 4th, ill show you fast.

As for the vids. I have one, just a walk around start up type deal. quality isnt really that good on the sound. Ill see if i can make one with it in action.

YouTube - twin turbo rb25det neo 6 s14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOyST-wfmg)

tougemiata
05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
I wasn't try to bash it, just point out that it looked fast. Relax. I am pretty aware that the motor and HP numbers plus azenis arent the best combo for driving fast. The car looked cool and seemed fast, just saying what I thought. I'm not bashing, glws.

fullthrottle
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
I wasn't try to bash it, just point out that it looked fast. Relax. I am pretty aware that the motor and HP numbers plus azenis arent the best combo for driving fast. The car looked cool and seemed fast, just saying what I thought. I'm not bashing, glws.

I assume you own a miata so honestly what do you know about fast? Sorry for offtopic. For nice car and fair price imo. GLWS

240sx07
05-06-2009, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't look at it as bashing...dude did it in a respectful way, not to mention if someone doesn't have the mechanical skills to fix something that potentially needs it, it helps them out.. either way the car looks sexy as hell...goodluck with sale

RB26TOMMY
05-06-2009, 01:21 PM
u have some picture of the exhaust manifold and turbo and downpipe. [email protected]

ByronJ1036
05-06-2009, 02:27 PM
I assume you own a miata so honestly what do you know about fast? Sorry for offtopic. For nice car and fair price imo. GLWS
HAHA your soo right right. Toguemiata is obviously jealous of the 2.5 twin turbocharge engine. What a loser

tougemiata
05-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Actually that is my name from high school. I currently own a 240, but I also own a 72 chevelle that fast. I also have keys to a C-6 corvette and a 1965 cobra. At that auto-x I was driving a supercharged miata that beat the car for sale by over 10 seconds.

And to BryonJ1036, shut up you do not know me. It's the internet. I was just telling about the car, not trying to bash it. I am sure it is a fast car and for sale at an extremely low price, surprised it has not sold already. The guy driving it seemed cool and he took good car of it. NO smoke, no weird noises. GLWS, don't worry about me...I guess more free bumps for the seller.

cliffnotes-glws. sorry for crapping up your thread.

K20a2ivtec
05-06-2009, 04:46 PM
I only have this one pic of the exhaust manis. i wasnt very good about taking pics while I built the car.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/k20a2ivtec/s14/S5000864.jpg